Malwarebytes for Business Logo

Malwarebytes for Business

Complete cybersecurity software for businesses

Malwarebytes for Business Reviews - Page 7

2,255 reviews

Protect yourself and get your life and computer back!

First off let me day I use Malwarebytes daily to help not just myself but so many others by repairing individual computers and restoring order back to what seems to be a "trash" computer! Not sure whats wrong with your computer but know it's acting up? Use Malwarebytes and save yourself not just time looking but save the money you were just about to buy that new pc with and repair what you already have! It removes harmful information on your computer and thus can also stop others from stealing valuable information!

Pros

I use this product daily, I work as a self employed individual that repairs computers and with Malwarebytes I can help hundreds of people with the same issue! Computer running slow or not at all? Has it crashed with valuable information? Look no further, let Malwarebytes save time and money by repairing what you already have!

Cons

There's not much to not like here! Over all its fairly easy to set up and use! It takes care of any malware so no complaints here!

Malwarebytes for value PC Protection

I love this app. I have it installed on all of my devices from my android phone, pc laptop, and Ipad. It protects me when browsing websites. Scans are fact and thorough. You can configure how deep you want the scan to go into your folder system. On my phone I can use it to block calls, and it identifies scam calls which I can ignore. It also works with other anti virus software, so it doesn't conflict. It is also great on battery life, and doesn't drain your phone if that's where you use it. It's not just an antivirus, but also detects malware, and spyware, to give an all round 360 degree protection for your device. Again, you can and should upgrad to the premium version to take advantage of all of it's features.

Pros

- Small install with big results - All round anti virus/malware software - Blocks unwanted attacks on your network and pc - Phone add one - Available for all platforms - FREE! (limited features)

Cons

- Enhanced features cost more $$ - Can be a little confusing to navigate for some - Some adds in free ersion

The GOLD STANDARD in malware protection and removal

Pros

Always among the first products to detect new malware patterns before many of the big antivirus providers have even thought about issuing updates for new attack vectors.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. Malwarebytes, along with the other utilities (AdwCleaner, Chameleon, and Anti-Rootkit) make the value of the software even greater!

malwarebyte can beat any ransomware.

overall experience i would say that Malwarebytes is worth using ...it is going to protect your business from any attack.i really respect this product.

Pros

Words will not express how much I love this program, this software is protecting me, my computer, network, my business. I'm using Malwarebytes for a very long time, every time i bought a new device, the first thing I do, I install this software. here are some of the features that i liked: ●effective endpoint protection. ●real-time protection. ●Cloud management console. ● threat analysis. ● malware, exploit, and web protection. ● Scheduled scans. ●protect against attacks. and there is more of course. the product is very cheap compared to the quality.

Cons

to be honest, I haven't experienced any problems, Malwarebytes is working so hard to improve their product and i really respect that.

There is confidence in ignorance, Malwarebytes proves that.

Malwarebytes Pro, along with ESET Internet Security, is the only setup I trust, both for my laptops and my desktops.

Pros

I don't like to have to get too involved in the security of my machines, simply because I'm busy and need a product that allows me to get on with what I really need to be doing. Malwarebytes allows me to do just that. I installed Malwarebytes along with ESET about 10 years ago and have had no reason to change. Simple setup, complete confidence in security, and enough tools to keep a geek happy. I don't completely ignore my security, I just don't want to be hindered or constantly told about something. I have MB installed on 3 laptops and 3 desktops at home, and never have any issues.

Cons

In the early days of MB, the website wasn't really marketed well, and so it was difficult to really know what you were getting. That led to a lot of concern. That's gone.

We are a small business using Malwarebytes Premium and love it.

Malwarebytes protects our pc's from harmful web sites, viruses, worms, etc and we have used it for quite a few years now. We are a small business, so we need software that allows us to easily handle IT issues in-house.

Pros

It is inexpensive but very comprehensive in the virus and malware protection that it provides. Our business runs over the internet so it is critical that our computers not get damaged or infected. I have seen it in action catching threats on my own pc and instantly quarantining them and removing them. It is also set to prevent the recent ransomware attacks.

Cons

From a management standpoint, it would be nice if there was a way for the manager to be notified if a threat is found on a pc - that way we could double check to make sure the employee is not causing any problems by web sites they access etc. Right now we are on the honor system for the employees to self report. The software works great though.

Best antivirus software

Pros

I have been using MalwareBytes on both my old computer, and instantly again when I updgraded. Their key activation feature quickly helped me migrate by disabling it on the old one and enabling it on the new one. The pros about this software would mostly be the up-to date database of every virus and malware, which also includes web protection. I have numerous times been stopped from accessing websites that would otherwise be shady, and in the rare case when I might be sure that the website is secure, it only takes two clicks to add it to the exception list.

Cons

The few cons are some technical difficulties with the software a few times. It sometimes doesn't show the MalwareBytes icon in the taskbar, even though it is correctly running. There was a problem once where Malwarebytes took a lot of memory, but it was patched in less than a week!

Great free basic version

I signed up for the free version years ago upon a recommendation from a family member, and I have been happy with the software for years.

Pros

This product has safely kept me malware free for years. I have always used the basic free version, and it works very well.

Cons

I have been very happy with this software, I have no criticism.

Best anti-virus/malware suite on the market

Malwarebytes allows me to easily fix virus infected computers, no matter how bad it is, malwarebytes always gets the job done. It's literally the #1 tool for computer repair shops to use for virus removals.

Pros

its ease of use, it finds infections that all the other software usually cant. It's our number one standard for our toolkit to get rid of virus's in customers computers. It's affordable, and honestly replaces all those resource hog Anti-Virus companies like Norton e.t.c

Cons

No gripes at all. Perfectly written software

The best if you're infected

I have used it multiple times when trying to eliminate viruses. It is always successful.

Pros

This is the best option around if you are already infected by a virus. It installs easily, is light weight, and is very thorough.

Cons

I am not aware of any, although there are better antivirus software options for everyday use.

Great software to keep your work safe

Very easy to setup and use. A great way of protecting your valuable information.

Pros

I really enjoyed the simplicity in using this software. It is easy to setup and takes care of business with a few simple clicks.

Cons

It would be great if the free trial was a little longer. Otherwise a great program to keep your computer and contents safe.

A very capable anti-malware solution

Malwarebytes, is a great tool on the market and is highly recommended to keep your pc safe from modern threats.

Pros

The ease of use, and almost accurate prevention of malware makes it a trustworthy partner to fight malicious softwares.

Cons

The pricing seems a bit on the edgier side, it can be tweaked for users who cannot afford such high prices.

Good solid protection for our clients...

MalwareBytes is one of the tools we've chosen to keep our Managed Services clients protected. We've found it does a very credible job keeping the most common malware, junkware and malicious web content from causing difficulties for those clients.

Pros

MalwareBytes Endpoint Protection does an excellent job of keeping our Managed Services clients protected against threats such as malware, pop-ups, malicious web content and ransomware. It's lightweight and has minimal impact on system performance and the Dashboard makes it easy for us to keep an eye on our clients' condition.

Cons

The web portal isn't always the most intuitive design and can be a bit clunky upon occasion. It has improved over the past several months however. Recently they released a server version of the software as well which deployed to server OS'. At first the cost was the same but last week we received an email indicating the price was jumping up on those deployments.

Thanks a lot for your extensive and honest review. I'll make sure the feedback will get to our developers and product team.

Le maître de la protection

Pros

J'utilise frequenment ce logiciel et il me permet généralement la mise en quarentaine ou la suppression totale des menaces connus tels que les ransomwares, malwares ,protection contre les exploits et autres... depuis des années j'ai utilisé des antivirus dans la meme catégorie et y'a aucun doute que MalwareBytes AntiMalware est l'une des meilleures solutions pour supprimer et prévenir les logiciels malveillants et les logiciels espions sur les ordinateurs. J'adore sa nouvelle interface dans la version(v4.0) facile a utiliser même pour les plus nuls.

Cons

Le logiciels est tellement performant dans son action deliminer ou de mettre en quarantaine certaines menaces qu'il prend certains logiciels important dans la gestion de la machine pour des faux positifs jusqu'à leur suppression complète .

Showing original review in French. See translation

Malwarebytes Saved Me

So far so good. I have not had any virus thus far as I did with other software, with ease of use and install Im overall happy!

Pros

This software was very easy to install, set-up, and start. Went to work scanning my computer for all things bad..lol

Cons

This software sometimes hogs to much memory and slows down my laptop. I have had to adjust when it runs to accommodate.

Keeping my family safe since 2011 (and probably earlier)

Daily protection from malware and nefarious websites.

Pros

I've been a Pro subscriber of MalwareBytes since 2011. Before that, I used the free version for years whenever I thought something might be "off" on my PC. By 2011, the free version was no longer an option since I needed realtime protection for myself and my family. This is always the first application I recommend to friends and family. And it's always the first install on any PC I work on. If anyone asks me for help with a slow PC or weird popups, I have this saved on my USB keychain ready for installation. This is *the* malware app to own and use on a daily basis with all the new threats popping up every day.

Cons

Although this actively scans each website you visit, I wish there was a way to pre-emptively paste a hyperlink somewhere to have it checked before I click it.

Beast Antivirus !

About my experience this is best Antivirus against Nortan Antivurus and Avast and many more . Malware bytes is the best Software against virus If you are finding for Best antivirus so may this is the best option!

Pros

this software is really best for pc against virus and I like his Trial period Malware bytes is the best option who users cant buy antivirus . this software automatically clean viruses from pc without you buy this software and also this software have a unique feature called site verification which is the best option to surfing website this feature block all cookies like tracking , ads and many more things! this is the best option for me!

Cons

There is some small least feature but i think this is not . in previous days my pc have so many of trojans and malwares which cant delete with any antivirus but malwarebytes cleaned Trojans! cant believe it! I buy some paid versions of antivirus but there is no alternative of malware bytes! about least feature? Least feature is Auto Popup Notification which is to irratating for me whenever i Play games like Gta and many more which in full screen Malware bytes always send me Pop up notification and I think this is the least feature of this

An easy and wise choice for people that want a practical Anti Virus software!

It is an extremely favorable and reliable experience to try out Malwarebytes if you want to use a good free Anti Virus software. I had to use this program in a low budget personal computer back in the past when I didn't have any money for other programs. To my surprise, Malwarebytes proved to be an extremely efficient tool regarding computer security, providing safety to my data even when I was a free account user. This is a company that i respect and that I can trust, since they can offer a good service even if don't spend a dime there. I even dropped the use of other famous softwares due to the success that I had with Malwarebytes.

Pros

Good to use even if you stick with the free version and seemed easy to handle in a personal computer. It is a program that does not take a lot to run with a simplified layout and design.

Cons

Many interesting and useful features that could be free are available only if you pay for the full version.

Takes the Scariness our of Virus Removal

Personally, I use Malwarebytes in tandem with Windows Defender and have never had any issues. Parental filters can be managed through a Microsoft account that makes use of the family feature and Windows Defender has a Firewall. I also protect our system with router firewall. In my opinion, to offer all of the extras that are already able to be managed through proprietary system tools would be foolish and would bloat the program.

Pros

There are two things that I really love about Malwarebytes...First, it's SO user friendly that takes all of the scariness out of dealing with virus', malware, spyware, etc. out of the equation. It is so easy to use and intuitive that someone who has never used this type of software can easily understand what they need to do to make it work. the second thing I love is that it has a free version that ACTUALLY WORKS. So many virus removal programs either install their own kind of spyware while they work or they don't protect you from the latest and greatest bugs. Malwarebytes however, removes even the latest bugs that they have definitions for, for free.

Cons

There are some features that one might be interested in that just do not come with Malwarebytes - Like parental filter and it doesn't have it's own firewall.

Malware bytes review

Pros

I only came across this amazing software some days back while surfing through youtube to find a solution to a problem on my windows laptop, i was advised to download malware bytes, scan my files and it'll fix it. True to the directions, the problem was fixed and i never heard of it again. Ease of use; as a first timer eho was trying the software for the first time, at a glance, the menus and icons...

Cons

Protection; its not a wrong to say malware bytes is not near perfection just yet as there are softwares in its category that will beat it hands down when it comes to wholesome protection of your files, with malware bytes, you only get about 90% protection.

Even the free version of this program provides top notch protection

Pros

Our computers in the office were incredibly slow and sluggish. No amount of IT appointments and frustrating phone calls seemed to be able to fix all of the issues. When our office installed Malwarebytes, issues were picked up right away, quarantined, and dealt with all through one scan. The scans do not take very long, don't take up a lot of disk space, and I rarely notice my computer lagging while a scan is running.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this software. My office has the paid version of Malwarebytes which has kept us all protected, and I use the free version of the software on my personal PC at home which is still just as good and has kept my computer from falling prey to any kind of malicious software. Whether you pay for the full version or keep the "free" version installed, Malwarebytes scans will catch anything suspicious on your computer.

The Only One I Trust

Its affordable for multiple PCs and works without hassle. Set it and forget it.

Pros

Very thorough and powerful. Ive trusted it for many years now. The custom scan has many options. It has removed parts of viruses that I typically have to remove manually.

Cons

It can be a little tough to find some options, notifications can be distracting. Ive learned to tune them out.

Great Anti-malware With Room For Improvement

Pretty good protection with decent management controls.

Pros

Great security, relatively easy to set up, lots of visibility on all devices. Recommended for small to mid size businesses

Cons

Management Console for enterprise lacks certain feature. Could use more reporting functions and ability to delete certain malware remotely.

Malwarebytes: remove viruses for your computer, quickly and painlessly

Malwarebytes is a very quick, effective and easy-to-use malware scanner/remover. I find using it a painless experience. And, unlike other solutions I've used in the past, Malwarebytes focuses on a broader list of threats (e.g. adware and ransomware; not only viruses).

Pros

I think the main advantages of Malwarebytes are: 1. It's way faster than the competition. I've used several different anti-malware solutions over the years, and Malwarebytes is simply the fastest I've ever used. 2. It focuses not only on viruses, but also other types of threats. Adware, ransomware, among others. 3. Its free! It offers a very good value for the price.

Cons

The only disadvantage the free version of Malwarebytes has is it lacks real-time monitoring. For that, you either have to pay (it's not cheap) or use a secondary anti-virus to take care of the real-time monitoring (which isn't optimal).

My opinion of using Malwarebytes on my devices

In my opinion, this Malwarebytes removal software helps to protect business systems and personal systems from traditional threats, including Trojans, adware, and spyware, as well as new and emerging threats. It does what it is supposed to do in my opinion

Pros

This software does what it says it does, with the latest updates it automatically is scanning in background while you do whatever it is you are doing on your pc. It wont slow up your computer and it will find malware automatically and just pop up with it and ask you what you would like to do with the file. I have had no issues with Malware since using this software. There is a free version when it is expired you just uninstall and reinstall it for free.

Cons

I dont have really anything negative to say about this software I been using it for quite some time now, granted it will always work better hand in hand with another anti viruse program. it works good as long as I have used it as a basic malware remover. You just have to try it your self to decide if you like it or not.