Mirro Reviews

Lidia Cristina B.

Silvia T.

Cons

Sometimes you can feel lost in all the sections.

CP

Catalin P.

Also, in my leave requests sometimes is hard to understand how many days I have left ( the days related to the months worked in the year could be a smaller information, not the first I see there).

Silvia T.

So far I have not encountered things that would make it difficult for me.

MM

Madalin M.

One stop shop for people management: light, intuitive, engaging

Pros

Covers performance management impeccably: besides OKRs and formal performance evaluations, you get to give timely and meaningful feedback to colleagues and formally recognize contributions to work environment, culture, team spirit, as well as business results. Peer to peer, manager to individual contributor, top-down, bottom-up: it greatly facilitates open communication and allows for incremental...

Cons

Being one of the early adopters, I would've loved to see this product go to market sooner.

Hi Ana! Kudos to you for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear that Mirro helps support your team, keep up the great work!

So far so good

I've been using Mirro briefly, so far I've seem to found the necessary information.

Pros

It has a clean UI, the features are placed and explained properly.

Cons

I have nothing I dislike, I need to just look further into it.

Hi Alexandra, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

good software, has great potential

I think the product is easy to use and helpful for any type of organisation, I'm happy we started this collaboration

Pros

Before the implementation, the sales team offered a lot of useful information very patiently. Even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was willing to meet our team to answer possible questions, and this I appreciated a lot. The implementation support was flawless, responsiveness to emails was very fast. I like the ease of use, some of the functionalities (like kudos and the interactive homepage) are cool, also the "have you met X" is a nice functionality. It was (in theory) easy to implement the software in our company.

Cons

I already suggested adding some new functionalities that would be helpful for our organisation. Although the sales presentation was impressive, the application has some bugs that interfered with the implementation part. The good part is that their representative (Lavinia) helped me during this process. I think the biggest issue I had so far was that we had co edit some of the information (for all the colleagues) manually - if we were a bigger company, this would have been a lot more time-consuming.

Hi Veronica! Kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Nice to have tool

Pros

- You can have a better view of the organization chart - It's easier to manage holidays and flexi time - It's nice that you can give/receive feedback in an organized environment and the kudos feature can be very beneficial for all the employees

Cons

The feedback request pages, both "FOR ME" and "FROM ME", are hard to be used because you can't open the "Perspective" in another tab. If you just click on the button, when you go back, the context is lost and the filters should be set again, which can be annoying sometimes.

Hi Alexandru, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. Your idea is going directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Good addition for every company

Pros

Pleasant and easy to use, switches promptly and quick between functions, nice design and useful features. I'm a big fan of the kudos function. Mirro makes our company feel strongly connected in pursuing our goals.

Cons

Wish we would be able to use it in English. I look forward to expanding the range of functionalities we use daily.

Vlad, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. Please check your profile settings and alternate between language options as you wish. If there's any trouble with that, drop us a line at support@mirro.io

Ideal for remote creative teams

I now have a better overview of everything, including the team’s mood. Mirro helped me switch gears and notice when we need to plan a hackathon or a trip to the Carpathian Mountains for inspiration.

Pros

I love the feedback functionality, I see it as the core of the app. Creative people always want to express themselves in any way, shape, or form so providing them with a tool for feedback, suggestions, and praise turned out to be a total game-changer.

Cons

It is a very complex app, it takes some time to get used to all the functionality, but the usability is good, you will get there soon.

Hi Emilia, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

Above all, Mirro helps us keep connected

Mirro helps us be more organised and more connected in a remote environment.

Pros

I love the Kudos feature. It really helps create a more cohesive team spirit when working remote. I also like the interface and how easy it is for me to manage my team's vacation days and cross compare to all the members of the organisation.

Cons

I would like to have more options when it comes to evaluations. An option for tables or something more number-friendly would be great.

Hi Lidia, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration while developing the next iteration for performance reviews - we'll be talking a lot more about that this summer. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)

Love it

Pros

Easy to use, lots of personalised features and nice celebrating messages.

Cons

Nothing to add here, it has all I need for my area

Hi Diana, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

Honest review

My overall experience with Mirro was a very good one, I managed to ask for feedback and receive it anytime I wanted.

Pros

I love Mirro because it allows us to keep track of our holiday days and see when our colleagues are off. It is also synchronized with Teams, so those will be automatically added to our calendar.

Cons

I don't think there is something that should be changed about Mirro. Tho, it would be nice to add more reactions (e.g. love, haha, angry), as Facebook has :D

Hi Theodor, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Totally recommended

Pros

Like the user interface and the graphic design

Cons

The leave calendar of the whole team it's hidden which doesn't promote organisation transparency

Hi Camelia, thank you for the kind words, that's the boost of energy we want to wake up to. We're trying to do our best for different company sizes, so calendars are pre-filtered for your teams only. Just hit "reset all filters" from the calendar and the entire company is revealed. If there's any issue or you're looking for a different resolution, we're one message away at support@mirro.io

The friendliest app ever!

I love this app, and I also like how fast your team answers when we have a problem we need to fix. Kudos for that!

Pros

The design is the best! It's very friendly and colorful, it keeps you in a good mood, and it's making me want to spend more time on the app! Another amazing thing is the fact that we can give each other kudos and feedback, it's very easy to use, and keeps the team engaged. A big plus for the GIFs, we use them all the time in the comment section!

Cons

As an admin, I feel like there is room for improvement in the next areas: - export payroll: the excel is great and it has a lot of useful information, but after I download it I have to manually make room to see the names or the days that our colleagues had paid vacation. I am mentioning this because Mirro got us used to a cute and cozy design, and when you download the export, it kinda lowers expectations. -...

Hi Anca, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Excelent fresh product. I love it.

I love the transparency it offers cross functional teams and love the the my objectives panel.

Pros

What I like about Mirro is that it comes with a fresh and minimal layout. Furthermore I like that it has a pretty intuitive user interface. The content is pretty digestible as well and information is easy to find because of the functional search function.

Cons

Nothing negative to say about mirro, just tiny user interface elements that for me are a bit off place, i.e.The "plus" top right button for add an objective looks a bit out of place for me. It's good that it is there, but the placement needs a fix. In "Holidays and presence" there's a big gap between the ask for time off - the actual hours count (with green)- and the hours you can ask to work in advance.

Hi Iuliana, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Dare for more!

Three big problems have been solved: - clarity on the area of personal objectives; - clarity on the leave & attendance area. People used to send weekly questions to HR about the situation of the days off (paid vacation). - we've encouraged the provision of feedback (Kudos)

Pros

Clarity provided by the Leave & Attendance section!

Cons

Salary section should be customized according to fixed salaries and the frequency of bonuses.

Hi Andreia, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Mirro review

It's way way better than other products of the kind that we've used in the past. It has a straightforward interface and it's relatively easy to use.

Pros

Well - I really enjoy the fact that I can request feedback. It would, however, be more useful to actually get a follow up on those items - because I think they can easily be ignored atm.

Cons

I don't really appreciate the phrasing, to be honest. It just seem sort of like a kid that's trying too hard.

Thanks for the review, Andrei! We're looking into phrasing constantly, so it would be super-helpful of you to point out certain examples at support@mirro.io. We'll get right on fixing the messages

Mirro Review

I feel better because I can track myself monthly and I can see my journey. I feel that I belong to the organization and I can work hard to improve each month.

Pros

I like the fact that I can see which colleagues are on vacation and the fact that I can see their birthdays. I like the fact that we can offer Kudos for a better day or for a successful company, this aspect motivates us a lot. I appreciate the fact that I can set my own goals, I can pursue them, but I can also set goals in my team. I can have an overview of the organization through teams and departments. I can ask for feedback and track my performance history. We can add comments and can interact through emojis with colleagues. It's easy to browse in the app, I like the menu and it has nice visual features.

Cons

Honestly, I don't think I have something that I like least. I enjoy using the application, especially because I can use it on my laptop or my phone.

Hi Cristiana, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

Feedback

Mirro helps me centralize my documents, CO days and helps me see where I stand at team level

Pros

the software is easy to use,we have a record of the days off and th hours of departure and recovery, we have available a centalization of personal evaluations but also at team level

Cons

i would prefer to be able to stay logged in without logging out durind the day

Hi Cristina, you are a vital part of our continued growth and success and we value your opinion. We noted down your suggestions and we'll look into it. Thanks for helping us become better every day, in every way.

Good product

Pros

The feedback and performace review features, holiday requests, flexi time requests

Cons

The are where you define the teams/departments - it should provide more flexibility as there are companies that are organized different than the "traditional" way Also it should start taking into account that there are a lot of companies that switched to WFH completely.

Hi Alina, thanks so much for taking the time to leave this nice review! We're trying to accommodate as many company structures as possible and will make sure that some restrictions will be lifted in upcoming releases. Cool tip: some companies use the actual Work Away feature to highlight when people are coming to the office, by just adding a new rule - dashboards included :D

Perspective from a new user

A good experience, a lot of useful functions that if not used, would slow down the rate of work significantly and make it hard to track all the employees, especially when the people are working from home.

Pros

Very helpful functions to organise documents, overtime, leave days, punch in/out for remote work. Additionally, the performance reviews of the employees is easy to use and easy to organize the information.

Cons

The fact that all documents are uploaded in a single place makes them hard to find sometimes.

Hi Alexandru, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out.

Mirro is not just a payroll tool but keeping your team engaged and

As an Agile coach is important to celebrate wins around my teams and show them appreciation. Is amazing to see how the people are using the kudos feature in mirro to thank their colleagues for different interactions. Easy to manage leave requests from email wherever I am, also from my mobile device

Pros

Is not just a tool where I go when I have to make a leave request. The news feed where we have the activity news, kudos and feedback is amazing and keep people connected in a positive vibe. I feel very useful about the okrs feature and the performance tool feature.

Cons

Very confusing to find the leave requests I approved, when someone in my team for whom I manage the leave requests. Also, in my leave requests sometimes is hard to understand how many days I have left ( the days related to the months worked in the year could be a smaller information, not the first I see there)

Hi Silvia, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out.

A good product for companies, but also for employees

Pros

The easy evidence of the vacation days. So is great also for employer and also for employee.

Cons

Everything is great. No need to make improvements, at least from my P.O.V.

Hi Vlad, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that Mirro helps make your admin processes easier. Thank you for being awesome!

Affordable performance management software with a twist

Solved the painful process of getting days off which is a big plus for me. Also, I love that I can keep track of my objectives and check many other things without needing to use multiple platforms/apps, so that also fixed it for me.

Pros

The social component and the fact that I can track objectives: either mine, or my teams'. It's fairly easy to use and the interface is responsive on phone, tablet or desktop regardless of the operating system which is a big plus.

Cons

The fact that I can't choose what information (badges, objectives) to display on my profile (as a user). Also, it would be nice to let each user visually customize his personal page (backgrounds, accents, etc.) Would be nice to also have some reacts that can be used on posts, similar to linkedin.

Hi Bogdan, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)

useful tool for team members

Pros

you can easily see the colleagues statuses, their achievements and you can sync with their calendar

Cons

a bit difficult to browse in but great features

Hi Marian, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

Review for Mirro

I like mirro. I think it is a tool that helps a bussines a lot, especially if there are objectives that need to be pursued and measured.

Pros

I really like that I can enter the information quickly, especially the timing part and not only

Cons

Sometimes there are times when I have to wait for a certain option to load, but it doesn't happen very often.

Hi Teona, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. We're improving the solution continuously, loading times were a definitive focus, should be fixed by last week's infrastructure upgrade.

My work buddy

Mirro is an efficient working tool, helping employers track users' activity and also providing great tools for users in order to manage their work, documents, holidays and so on.

Pros

It is very easy to use and has efficient features.

Cons

It doesn't have the option to pause your activity and restart it at some point later, at least in my case. You can only stop the clock when you check out from work.

Hi Denisa, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out.

Team management with a twist ;)

Easy to use, friendly UI / UX. Modern team management and employee engagement tool.

Pros

Intuitive design, easy to use overall. Easily track performance, request documents from HR, great bundle!

Cons

Would be great if Mirro had a mobile app version.

Hi Andrei, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better. Regarding your feedback, please try saving the page on the home screen, it is a PWA and you'll be able to open it browser-based directly from your phone's main screen. Drop us a line for more details, at support@mirro.io