Mirro Reviews

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.76/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

Is amazing to see how the people are using the kudos feature in mirro to thank their colleagues for different interactions.
The news feed where we have the activity news, kudos and feedback is amazing and keep people connected in a positive vibe. I feel very useful about the okrs feature and the performance tool feature.
I love the Kudos feature. It really helps create a more cohesive team spirit when working remote.
Sometimes you can feel lost in all the sections.
Also, in my leave requests sometimes is hard to understand how many days I have left ( the days related to the months worked in the year could be a smaller information, not the first I see there).
So far I have not encountered things that would make it difficult for me.

MB

Marian B.

Retail, 11-50 employees

useful tool for team members

Pros

you can easily see the colleagues statuses, their achievements and you can sync with their calendar

Cons

a bit difficult to browse in but great features

Hi Marian, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

ii

iuliana i.

Design, 51-200 employees

Excelent fresh product. I love it.

I love the transparency it offers cross functional teams and love the the my objectives panel.

Pros

What I like about Mirro is that it comes with a fresh and minimal layout. Furthermore I like that it has a pretty intuitive user interface. The content is pretty digestible as well and information is easy to find because of the functional search function.

Cons

Nothing negative to say about mirro, just tiny user interface elements that for me are a bit off place, i.e.The "plus" top right button for add an objective looks a bit out of place for me. It's good that it is there, but the placement needs a fix. In "Holidays and presence" there's a big gap between the ask for time off - the actual hours count (with green)- and the hours you can ask to work in advance.

Hi Iuliana, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

BI

Bogdan I.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Affordable performance management software with a twist

Solved the painful process of getting days off which is a big plus for me. Also, I love that I can keep track of my objectives and check many other things without needing to use multiple platforms/apps, so that also fixed it for me.

Pros

The social component and the fact that I can track objectives: either mine, or my teams'. It's fairly easy to use and the interface is responsive on phone, tablet or desktop regardless of the operating system which is a big plus.

Cons

The fact that I can't choose what information (badges, objectives) to display on my profile (as a user). Also, it would be nice to let each user visually customize his personal page (backgrounds, accents, etc.) Would be nice to also have some reacts that can be used on posts, similar to linkedin.

Hi Bogdan, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)

CN

Cristiana N.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Mirro Review

I feel better because I can track myself monthly and I can see my journey. I feel that I belong to the organization and I can work hard to improve each month.

Pros

I like the fact that I can see which colleagues are on vacation and the fact that I can see their birthdays. I like the fact that we can offer Kudos for a better day or for a successful company, this aspect motivates us a lot. I appreciate the fact that I can set my own goals, I can pursue them, but I can also set goals in my team. I can have an overview of the organization through teams and departments. I can ask for feedback and track my performance history. We can add comments and can interact through emojis with colleagues. It's easy to browse in the app, I like the menu and it has nice visual features.

Cons

Honestly, I don't think I have something that I like least. I enjoy using the application, especially because I can use it on my laptop or my phone.

Hi Cristiana, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

Alina R.

Good product

Pros

The feedback and performace review features, holiday requests, flexi time requests

Cons

The are where you define the teams/departments - it should provide more flexibility as there are companies that are organized different than the "traditional" way Also it should start taking into account that there are a lot of companies that switched to WFH completely.

Hi Alina, thanks so much for taking the time to leave this nice review! We're trying to accommodate as many company structures as possible and will make sure that some restrictions will be lifted in upcoming releases. Cool tip: some companies use the actual Work Away feature to highlight when people are coming to the office, by just adding a new rule - dashboards included :D

TM

Teona-Maria Z.

Review for Mirro

I like mirro. I think it is a tool that helps a bussines a lot, especially if there are objectives that need to be pursued and measured.

Pros

I really like that I can enter the information quickly, especially the timing part and not only

Cons

Sometimes there are times when I have to wait for a certain option to load, but it doesn't happen very often.

Hi Teona, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. We're improving the solution continuously, loading times were a definitive focus, should be fixed by last week's infrastructure upgrade.

DC

Denisa C.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

My work buddy

Mirro is an efficient working tool, helping employers track users' activity and also providing great tools for users in order to manage their work, documents, holidays and so on.

Pros

It is very easy to use and has efficient features.

Cons

It doesn't have the option to pause your activity and restart it at some point later, at least in my case. You can only stop the clock when you check out from work.

Hi Denisa, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out.

AP

Andrei P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Team management with a twist ;)

Easy to use, friendly UI / UX. Modern team management and employee engagement tool.

Pros

Intuitive design, easy to use overall. Easily track performance, request documents from HR, great bundle!

Cons

Would be great if Mirro had a mobile app version.

Hi Andrei, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better. Regarding your feedback, please try saving the page on the home screen, it is a PWA and you'll be able to open it browser-based directly from your phone's main screen. Drop us a line for more details, at support@mirro.io

MC

Monica C.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Kudos!

Pros

Great product with a fresh and nice design. Easy to use tool that helps teams align to company objectives and grow a culture of continuous feedback. It saves me time.

Cons

I do not consider other features necessary.

Hi Monica, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

AM

Ana-Maria P.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

User friendly and very useful admin purpose

Very satisfied

Pros

The feedback feature,the home side and reporting - payroll

Cons

Everything was much improved since I started using Mirro.

Hi Ana-Maria, thank you for the review! We are very glad to hear that Mirro helps make your admin processes easier. Thank you for being awesome!

ch

catalina h.

Banking, 11-50 employees

MIRRO- A FRIENDLY SOFTWARE

I have in one place everything I need to organize my activity

Pros

it is easy to use and helps me organize myself much better!

Cons

it's enough for me in this form, I don't know what can be improved

Hi Catalina, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that Mirro helps you stay organized. Thank you for being awesome!

RF

Raluca F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Of course I like Mirro, it helps me get my vacation days.

Pros

* The design: is super friendly and it has a funny touch. It makes me feel good when I access the platform * It is helpful: I can easily choose my vacation days and have have an OK from my boss in a very short time

Cons

* I'm not sure if it is connected to my Google Calendar. It would be great to be that way * Sometimes, I just cannot find where I can choose my vacation days. I don't use Mirro that much, I just use it when I want to get my vacation days and sometimes I just have to look for the section that I need more than I would like to. Maybe it would be helpful to have a shortcut or a "recently used feature" button.

Hi Raluca, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)

RC

Raluca C.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Pros

It's perfect: easy to use, friendly and cool

Cons

It's ok for the moment. I don't have nothing bad to say

Hi Raluca, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

MS

Madalina S.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Mirro is awesome

Pros

Mirro has a user friendly interface and the social media platform vibe where you can see what other people in your organization post and how you can react is a big plus for me. It's also easy to request days off and see which of my team members are off for the day so no topic is left uncovered especially when working form home.

Cons

Improvements can be made to facilitate editing your personal information or the information that is visible to other members in the organization

Hi Madalina, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

VA

Vintila A.

Mirro review

Pros

Product is relatively easy to use and bug free. Useful features like the posibility to submit time off requests or flexi time as well as providing feedback for colleagues or giving Kudos

Cons

Product is not that easy to cutomise and doesn't fit that well to the way our company is organised. Nothing that we couldn't work around but something that was a bit of an annoyance and increased the time it took to set the software up to be used by our company

Thank you, Andreea, for this awesome review! Glad we've managed to find some workarounds together, just keep an eye on us for future improvements related to more flexible settings.

AV

Alexandru-Vlad S.

Useful tool

Pros

it keeps stuff in order. Nice to have a way to see and request Vacation days and see how many I have left. The performance monitoring tool is nice because it keeps everything organised

Cons

The UI could be made a bit easier to use it's a bit confusing at times. And I would love to see a Dark theme.

Hi Alexandru, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)

AB

Andrei B.

Nice app

Pros

many features, pretty good and nice user experience

Cons

a bit hard to use the navigation, features, role assigning

Hi Andrei, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you. Your suggestions are much appreciated, so feel free to drop us a line, for us to be able to improve your experience - reach us at support@mirro.io, and we'll be happy to talk and help

AA

Alexandru A.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

A breath of fresh air

I have been using different tools in corporate environments and Mirro seems to have that perfect balance between playful social tool and development tracking.

Pros

Has a bit of a gamification element going on as well as a social media-type design but with an uncluttered and clean Ui

Cons

It lacks a bit on the customization side

Hi Alexandru, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we're on the same page regarding customisation of certain features. Stay tuned for some great news soon!

CT

Camelia T.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Totally recommended

Pros

Like the user interface and the graphic design

Cons

The leave calendar of the whole team it's hidden which doesn't promote organisation transparency

Hi Camelia, thank you for the kind words, that's the boost of energy we want to wake up to. We're trying to do our best for different company sizes, so calendars are pre-filtered for your teams only. Just hit "reset all filters" from the calendar and the entire company is revealed. If there's any issue or you're looking for a different resolution, we're one message away at support@mirro.io

AC

Andrei C.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Mirro is a great team management tool

Pros

The interface is really easy to use. For example managing leaves of absence is straight forward.

Cons

Nothing to say at the moment, pretty happy with it.

Hi Andrei, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that Mirro helps make your admin processes easier. Thank you for being awesome!

AI

Adriana I.

New user of Mirro

Pros

It helps us to have a better relationship with colleagues

Cons

I think it would be preferable to have other features such as tips and how to increase your quality and how to develop a better relationship between you and your colleagues.

Hi Adriana, you are a great part of our continued growth and success and we value your opinion. Please check our suggestions on performance management, carefully written for you guys: https://mirro.io/resources/

MD

Marian D.

Useful tool

We are using miro to solve many tasks, from tech problems to soft skills projects.

Pros

Organizer tools are very useful because they allow collaborators to look at my cursor

Cons

The visual design could be improved in order to offer a more pleasant experience.

Hi Marian, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out.

RD

Roxana D.

Public Relations and Communications, 51-200 employees

Useful

Pros

I can easily find out details about my team members or other colleagues.

Cons

Some of the features are hard to find, not having a single place where I can find all the landing pages.

Hi Roxana, you are a big part of our continued growth and success and we value your opinion. We noted your suggestions and we'll look into them. Thanks for helping us become better every day, in every way.

MR

Madalina R.

Public Relations and Communications, 51-200 employees

Review Mirro -

It helps to monitor my perfomance and my objectives.

Pros

The product is easy to use. I like it because I can find about about the new colleagues or the team members very easy.

Cons

I didn't have bad experiences with it. I'm happy to use it.

Thank you, Madalina! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team in staying aligned. Keep up the great work!

Andrei V.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Mirro Review

Pros

I like the fact that I can check the number of my vacation days, the fact the I can congratulate my collegues for their results.

Cons

I don't see any missed feature. I like this product.