PayEm Reviews

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.68/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

The customer care team and representatives are very helpful and commentative, every issue is addresed immediately and gets the full response for the relevant department.

Avi A.

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

Easy Saas solution for vendor management funding and approval flow

We needed better expenditure management, budget management, and a clearer understanding how much we spend on each vendor. PayEm has given me the ability to do budget tracking and troubleshooting on the spot. I’m in total control of the budget and can make sure that any deviation in the budget goes through me. At any given time. I know about the company’s expenses without going into outdated banking platforms. PayEm has also made it easy for employees to request funds. I no longer have to waste time with approval meetings. We easily avoid unnecessary credit card charges. The process is simple and convenient for everyone.

Pros

The robust purchase approval flow made our life easy. We can now receive requests from remote employees according to the company budget, manage all company vendor budgeting, and have a clear picture of all the money we manage, down to each and every transaction. I have visibility of all the money coming out of the company at the supplier level making it easy to manage the budget.

Cons

There’s nothing to dislike. PayEm is a great value-add for customers.

AS

Ariel S.

Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 employees

Product review

Very good - the only thing that should be mentioned is the transparency regarding vendors that don't accept the CC as this might be crucial for some companies.

Pros

The UI is very clear and intuitive. The way it allows you to play with CC based on your needs

Cons

There are a lot of small stuff to implement that might create a better experience - i had a review call with our CS rep.

Einat M.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

Nice product for credit-cards' based purchases

It's providing us the ability to let our employees use credit cards without depending on their managers (by pre-approving limits /vendors) for each one individually if needed).

Pros

It's very easy to use, you can allocate each employee with its own credit card and monitor purchases / approval process.

Cons

Some suppliers are not accepting PayEm cards, which makes it difficult to rely on this service as the main solution.

MH

Meirav H.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

The only solution that serves both the finance department and all other departments in the company

Now, with PayEm if an employee leaves and forgets to close an account/subscription that charges every month, we can simply cancel that card, and the charges cease. Or, if a supplier attempts to charge more than we know is necessary, they're unable due to the settings we have defined for the card. There are no more credit card charges that we do not know who is responsible for. PayEm's SaaS and vendor management solution has truly made us more efficient.

Pros

I like the solution's efficiency: it allows the finance team to understand the owner and nature of each expense. In addition, PayEm offers control: over the approved budget, real-time spend, the ability to block a charge in case of deviation from the budget on the spot (and not in retrospect), prevents cases of card breaches and unfamiliar charges, and allows users to attach the invoice/receipt themselves.

Cons

Not every business works with an American credit card - but PayEm is working to change this. Also, the user experience can be improved, with slight changes that will make a big difference.

MR

Maayan R.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

PayEm centralizes all expenses in one place and offers control over the budget and credit card

One of the challenges for us is that we have several global subsidiaries. With PayEm we can manage the employee-level expenses incurred for companies from different countries in different currencies and associate everything to the correct department and the right budget item–all in one place. Even each card has a different billing address. Of course, every issue of transparency and control has saved us a lot of time, and we finally have more control.

Pros

I like the interface the most. The dashboard is simple, and the UI is clear. When we asked everyone who uses PayEm, they all said that the interface is easy and accessible. The finance team doesn’t have to waste time explaining anything; it’s easy to connect to the system and submit requests. On the main dashboard, I see the essential data that centralizes important data like balance, spend amount view for different categories, all pending and rejected requests. It helps me set priorities and handle tasks because I see both on the macro and micro levels.

Cons

On occasion, if I was unsure how to do something, all I need to do is talk to Customer Support, and they always help.

MR

Marcelo R.

Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees

So much more than Saas spend management–PayEm is a true partner

Pros

There are many Saas spend management and business credit cards solutions, but PayEm truly stands out. They have an excellent customer success team, making them true partners and not just service providers. PayEm worked with us from day one to ensure everything is always running smoothly and cares about our business. The platform UX is very easy to work with and understand. When I look at the numbers,...

Cons

There’s nothing I dislike. Hope to see more products and features to use

ES

Erez S.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Saved our team precious time and resources

A powerful global spend procurement Saas platform that offers great vendor management. Cashback program included. The more you spend, the more money you save

Pros

We have complete control and visibility of our expenses before and while spending Reconciliation is done effortlessly In the past, If a problem arose, we didn’t know who the procurement owner was. At present, due to the approval mechanism flow, this problem is solved.

Cons

I don't see any downsides yet. I will try to update my review if I will find something

Matan H.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

PayEm Game Changer in the payment industry

Pros

PayEm enables the end user to easily pay with a flexible payment solution, and more importantly there is a [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for each transaction enabling a full transparency to the finance team.

Cons

nothing so far, every issue got the fully addressed by the PayEm team.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Great expense management system with virtual and physical credit cards

If you need a fast and useful expense management system that helps the users and the finance department. I can say it works for us.

Pros

It takes a few minutes to approve funds and get a virtual card. It helps us work faster and still keep track of all expenses. We can pay for SaaS subscriptions and keep tracking changes. Every card can be set with a limit and can be changed per request.

Cons

In general, I don't like collecting receipts. Now it is easier. I can send the receipts via email and it automatically syncs with the right account.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

PayEm is the right solution for you!

I have been working with PayEm from the very early stages and, as a customer, we just LOVE them!

Pros

An awesome platform that automates the full request-to-pay cycle, including all the bookkeeping aspects with internal controls.

Cons

Well, they are a promising company with a great team and product. So far, everything is perfect!

LE

Lital E.

Intuitive and user-friendly system

We can distribute virtual credit cards by employee or vendor and easily set the limits. We now have control over expenses and precise project efficiency. The integration with our ERP system shortens accounting work, especially when it comes to vendor management. The customer success team’s service is great. We immediately receive a solution for any questions that arise. Highly recommend it to any business, small or large. The financial control made possible by this powerful SaaS platform is thorough and essential.

Pros

PayEm offers complete control and visibility over all company expenses. Our finance team can work efficiently, quickly with real-time control.

Cons

Nothing so far. I didn't experience problems.

AL

Andrei L.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

An ideal solution that’s simple and intuative

We were looking for a corporate card solution that would offer flexibility. PayEm is easy to use, helps us work fast, and keeps communications in one place.

Pros

PayEm makes things simple for us. From approvals to staying on top of transactions. We can quickly issue cards and everyone has been truly happy with this platform- from employees to the finance team. The interface is simple and intuitive, making it an ideal solution

Cons

The approvals aren’t as granular as I would like, but I know it’s being updated soon.

YS

Yaniv S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

The ideal solution for vendor management

The platform developed by PayEm has enabled us to improve and simplify our process of managing and monitoring employee and vendor expenses using a very intuitive method of generating employee/vendor credit cards. PayEm allows us to manage budgeting and overall expenses while including all departments involved in the expense approval process.

Pros

PayEm’s solution makes it easy to manage vendor and company expenses. Everything from requests to payments to tracking invoices happens in one platform.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike in PayEm's solution.

SM

Simon M.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Streamlined finance processes

Pros

PayEm lets us easily control our payment process by ensuring that all expenses meet our internal control process. The integration with our ERP saves us a lot of time from doing hours of manual work.

Cons

Currently, we cannot track requests from an approved card. However, what’s nice about PayEm is that I can request product changes, and they add them to their product plan.

GL

Gonen L.

Hassle-free finance

Pros

Incredibly easy to issue cards and track spend. Automation does most of the hard work for you, finance teams just need to make approvals.

Cons

Easy onboarding, but necessary for integration.

ON

Ofer N.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Great platform for AP automation

Highly satisfied

Pros

Easy to use. great CS team. provides simple solutions to processes

Cons

missing a few features but they're working on it

NA

Niv A.

Excellent NetSuite expense integration

Pros

With PayEm, it’s easy to create and send virtual credit cards, for vendors and employees. PayEm offers a great NetSuite integration that reduces the time of processing payments. Brilliant customer support.

Cons

Had issues with exchange rates, but the customer support helped me to resolve it quickly.

MS

Maayan S.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

PayEm is a tremendous financial solution software

PayEm helps organize my invoices on all media spend accounts and creates virtual credit cards. I know where every dollar is spent and can stay on budget. I save time and headaches. Everything is easy and a click away.

Pros

PayEm is easy to use and very intuitive.

Cons

I couldn't find anything I disliked.

OK

Omri K.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

PayEm’s corporate credit card saves me time and makes it easy for me to upload receipts.

Solves the problem of tracking payments for SaaS products. In the past, I had kept paying for subscriptions I had stopped using and had no idea we were still being charge.

Pros

I like that as soon as I want to purchase a subscription or new technological product, I can ask for a budget via PayEm without the need for slack messages and emails to the finance team, and I get approved quickly.

Cons

Nothing so far, when I had issues I spoke to the PayEm team and they helped me out

Or-Lee K.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Outstanding SaaS P2P management

It’s now easier for us to issue on-demand credit cards, and have total control over the cards including any limits, when to issue and to whom etc.

Pros

In the past, I tracked everything via excel sheets. This included lots of vendors, lots of receipts, and lots of clutter. I had to understand the type of expense requested and who requested it, which takes a lot of time. PayEm changed all that. It has allowed us to quickly create a clearance process for each expense and take away the burden of all that manual work.

Cons

Nothing so far. I would add a feature to have approval process after payment

ab

alone b.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

PayEm makes employees' lives so much easier!

Though I'm not on the finance team, and I'm not sure what was the original reason for using PayEm was, I know that the company was once accidentally overcharged $500 instead of $50. With PayEm, this simply can't happen. The credit card controls ensure that not a dollar extra can be charged by any vendor.

Pros

PayEm makes the process of requesting funds for a product easy. The platform's security measures assure me for products where you pay by rate and not by subscription. We saved ourselves a couple of times from huge expenses. And it makes it easy to remember what I am paying for; I use lots of services, some of which I rarely use, so PayEm also reminds me of payment time. So nothing lapses.

Cons

Actually not a lot. My main issue is the two-factor authentication, but I understand that it's for security purposes.

sg

shlomi g.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Efficient tool for employee fund requests and budget management

Pros

The ability to separate each of my main payments into different cards. PayEm’s platform helps me work much more efficiently. Especially since now every employee can be responsible for the specific services they need using an employee card.

Cons

Receipts are always an issue for me. But with PayEm I can send a few receipts via email and I don't need to upload them 1 by 1.

IM

Itay M.

Biotechnology, 51-200 employees

Control and flexibility in one platform

We wanted a SaaS solution for vendor and spend management. With PayEm, we control and visibility over credit card spend. Monitoring is easily done and reduces the risk of credit card usage by unauthorized parties.

Pros

PayEm's platform offers total expense control incurred on credit cards. The system is very flexible and user-friendly. You can easily generate a virtual card for a specific purpose and start using it right away, then easily attach receipts to the transaction. Saves so much time.

Cons

It is not possible to create an ILS currency credit card.

TL

Tomer L.

Information Services, 51-200 employees

PayEm

PayEm is an easy to use platform which allows us to track every aspect of our company’s credit card spend.

Pros

What I like best about PayEm is how easy it is for employees to request and receive funds for their on-going purchases and expenses of all kinds and how easy it is for them to upload receipts, either by taking a picture of a physical receipt and uploading via the app, desktop platform, or replying to an email reminder.

Cons

We have been using PayEm for about a year now and haven't seen any significant cons.

Computer & Network Security, 51-200 employees

Saves time & easy to use

Pros

I no longer have to deal with expense reports, saving receipts, or using email and slack to receive approvals for funds. I just make a request and our accountant issues a card. It’s simple to log in and start using right away.

Cons

Good for now, maybe more sites need to be supported