PBS Accounting Reviews - Page 2

Great software suite for manufacturing!

We have been using PBS to run our entire manufacturing facility, soup to nuts, for many years. It is a very low overhead product, that runs reliably and very well, including quite a few custom modules that are now part of the standard suite. PBS has the capability to do quite a bit more then what we currently require, which is great!

Cons

Finally good manufacturing software paired with accounting!

We looked long and hard before going with Passport and I am very happy with our choice. The transition and training were handled professionally and made as easy as possible. One of my favorites is the manufacturing side which is logical, easy to use and is as massive and multi-leveled as a user is willing to go!

Excellent Support!

I have been using Passport for many years and it generally runs very well for us. However, when I do need help, Pat at Passport is the best!! He understands the software as well as the accounting side so he is able to troubleshoot quickly and effectively.

Cons

We began as a Realworld user and migrated to Passport.

Passport is a real accounting program with good audit trails. They have excellent customer service and are always willing to assist with any issue we might be having. Additionally, in the context of Passports overall cost compared to other programs they are very cost competitive.

Strong Windows Accounting System

Upgraded to PBS from Real World. We were able to keep all our information intact and PBS continues to refine and improve upon their software.

Cons

Rep from Tech support made my experience easy and took all the stress off of me.

ACA Formas

Pros

Easy to import the initial data and from there I was able to easily do 1095-C Forms. Rep from Tech Support walked me through the entire program. When I got stuck he was easy to reach and didn't waste time solving my problems.

Janice review

WE TRIED ANOTHER PROGRAM AND WENT BACK TO PASSPORT. PASSPORT WAS MUCH EASIER AND FASTER TO MOVE AROUND IN PROGRAM.