Publer Logo

Social media management and analytics software

Publer Reviews - Page 2

Michelle T.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Finally enjoying doing social media management. Publer makes it easy!

Love this app. And love the team. They are always there for questions, my last was immediate response. Great support, great supporting of the smaller business owner by not charging an arm and leg for all these features, and the fact that so much connection with Canva, makes my day so much easier.

Pros

Pricing is better than most, and features are abounding. Post to reels, stories, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc follow RSS feeds to gen new content, and great connections with Canva, great scheduling options, it makes my work day a pleasure. I used to hate doing all the social posting, but it is now slick and fast.

Cons

n/a really. I don't have any complaints. Perhaps add in some reporting for paid ads, that would help a bunch. Could use some more stats for the GBP reporting, but overall, the tool does everything I need. They have AI connections, would like to be able to use my license, but also would like to be able to create an ongoing prompt for the customers to help with the content. I currently do most AI posting in another tool that keeps that customer memory. The Hashtag analysis is a great help tho.

GT

Graham T.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

I use Publer DAILY!

I use Publer DAILY to plan my content for the next day on multiple social media accounts, it is now a solid part of my routine to create in Canva and then plan in Publer. I don't think I've ever had any problems with it, unless they were caused by someone else's API.

Pros

Publer is simple and I mainly use it in a web browser, although if I'm in a tent somewhere the chances are I will use the app to make changes or additions to my posts. But simplicity is definitely the key.

Cons

Social accounts are sometimes counted double, eg. Instagram and Threads, even though it is the same account. The checkout page is somewhat confusing when increasing the number of accounts without changing the your plan.

DC

Dan C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Publer: Easy, enjoyable social media magic

My favorite "social media hub." Truly the easiest way to manage across Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Set, change, repost — plan ahead, look back at your history, draw from an amazing variety of integrated content. (Including generative AI). Love the calendar view, and the monthly call out to "special days" to highlight — great for prompting ideas if it's a "What should I post?" day. A compelling and transparent roadmap of what's to come, big features - but feels like a very "intimate" connection with the developers. If you're trying to build or maintain an online presence, this is the way to go.

Pros

Terrifically easy way to make social media an active, daily practice. Many options to generate/find content, and plan ahead a wide range of posts to keep you and your brand in front of fans and followers for weeks/months to come. Social went from a chore to a way to "challenge" myself to do better and more, thanks to the many tools and options within Publer. Active developer communication helps to remind users that there are people behind the product, encouraging dialogue and allegiance.

Cons

Repeating/recurring post feature works fine but a bit "tough" to figure out. Could use streamlining

Martin D.

Photography, self-employed

It´s a gamechanger for me!

As a social media manager, I've tried my fair share of social media management tools over the years, but none have come close to the ease of use and versatility of Publer. It's an absolute game-changer when it comes to managing multiple social media channels across various platforms.

Pros

One of the things I love about Publer is the ability to schedule posts in advance for multiple social media channels all in one place. This feature saves me so much time, and I can rest assured that my content will be posted on time, every time. Additionally, Publer's platform support is fantastic; I can manage all of my social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram, all...

Cons

One thing that would make Publer even better would be if it were available in German. As a native German speaker, I would love to be able to use this fantastic tool in my own language. While I can certainly navigate the English-language version, having a German-language option would make the process even smoother and more efficient.

MH

Mikenzie H.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Publer Has the MOST

I have been Realllly impressed with all the options Publer has available for scheduling, auto publishing, managing content and managing ALL of our different social media accounts for every social platform we have ever wanted to use!!! I've tried many others that are supposed to be like Publer, but Publer really is the only one that actually has EVERYthing to ensure you can manage all of your social media in the most streamlined ways, and they're continually adding features as new things arise in SM that need managing. Their customer service has been outstanding every time I have a question, very quick, polite, and most of all HELPFUL!! Probably the best customer service experience I have with any services I use in my life and my business.

Pros

I love that I can schedule and auto publish posts for ALL of my different social media platforms AND the different types of posts (Reels, photos etc) for my small business and influencer profiles! I've researched a lot of similar services and nothing really covers evvverything like Publer is doing, they're ahead of the curve and helping us stay a step ahead too!!

Cons

It's a little confusing finding pricing and available options for using the software when using the Help articles, it seems to have several different pages for the same question and they aren't all filled with the same information. For example, pricing was confusing for us because there's a pricing page with plans and no options to add more members and workspaces, then there's another page that gives plans pricing with dropdown menus to add members and workspaces to view what the pricing would be for all the add-ons you can purchase. HOWEVER- customer service is excellent and helped very quickly and efficiently in finding all the information I wanted!

TZ

Tariq Z.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Publer is the all in one social scheduling tool you need to know about

Publer makes my work flow as a social media manager so much easier. I can prepare work in advance and even set to auto pilot in some cases.

Pros

I was an early adopter of Publer through App Sumo. As a social media manger, a lot of my work involves scheduling posts for clients on different platforms. Currently, Publer lets me publish on all the major platforms from Meta to TikTok and even Google My Business. I can cross post, schedule ahead of time or set automated repeating posts. I get link in bio and analytics all in one one app. On my account, I can onboard up to 30 seperate accounts which is good for my budget. Publer does everything it's rivals do and it keeps on adding new features. Most importantly, the app is very user friendly and I have a bank of images and posts in my calendar that I can reuse. I also have access to Canva and Vista Create included in the package.

Cons

No mobile app at present although I am aware there is a provate beta and a public beta should be available soon.

ME

Maryanne E.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The Best Online Social Media Management Tools!

With so many social media management programs out there, it was hard to find the best one. But after trying Publer and getting everything I needed in just one platform with their awesome customer service team behind them--I am hooked! These tools are the best around! I manage over 50+ social media accounts across several different platforms, and have used every single program out there for this purpose....

Pros

I have been using Publer for a little over a year now and I absolutely love it. The integration with Canva makes creating content so much easier than ever before, especially since the app links up directly to your Publer account! This means that all you need do is design some beautiful graphics, add some text on top of it and schedule it to post This drastically accelerates posting speeds significantly...

Cons

The feature I am missing - but have been told it is in development - is being able to share the calendar with each of my clients. Once this feature is released, I no longer have to create a separate content calendar to share with each client for approval. Streamlining this process is going to be amazing.

David M.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Highly recommend, best valued tool on the market.

Overall I have tried a half dozen alternatives to find the right one. when it came to price vs functionality and overall user experience this ticked my boxes. It's very clean and user friendly, I had some questions more than issues to start with and I was very impressed by the rapid and professional support from the chat team. Price plan customisation was great, a feature I'd not seen really on any other options unless you were looking to really get into the high corporate use areas.

Pros

It ticks all the boxes for a clean UI, with every feature I need and a very customisable pricing plan.

Cons

I think there are some features, and I love that they are taking and allowing users to vote on those suggestions but they are all additional at this stage like TikTok integration. Nice to have but not deal breakers for the majority.

MV

Mauricio V.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

So Powerful, Yet So Intuitive. Nothing Else Compares–Better than Later, Tailwind, HootSuite, Buffer

So satisfied! Get this software and you won't be disappointed

Pros

Value for the money, simplicity of use, breadth of features. All accounts managed in one place: Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn. CSV import to post nearly 2,000 posts in no time at all. I couldn't believe how intuitive the process is, so the developers seemed to be very talented.

Cons

NONE! I mean it. With most software, you're confronted with hidden bugs and feel the need to list them here as CONS. This is just the opposite, I'm find hidden gems. Today, for example, I noticed that if you hover over a day on the calendar view it suggest all holidays for that particular day. Honestly, there are no cons and that's why I'm here writing a review. The current time is 11:41 PM and I'm on my 3rd review site making sure Publer gets the attention they deserve.

AH

Anneka H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Love Publer!! Couldn’t live without it!

They are a great company who have continually invested in their product for the sake of their users. They listen to feedback, they CARE and they’re not greedy like the more established schedulers.

Pros

User experience is great, dashboards and analytics are excellent. Flexibility to add all the social channels you need, with auto recycle and shuffle. Just excellent features.

Cons

Creating / uploading content en masse could be slightly easier but it’s not a huge undertaking once you get the hang of it.

PR

Paul R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Publer makes social media management easy

Publer makes it really easy to manage posts - it takes all the hard work out of it.

Pros

Recycling of posts (with the use of spintax) is essential

Cons

Have to pay per account, with every 10th account being free.

MT

Mary T.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Lots of Features and Price Levels

I love Publer, bottom line. I have used a lot of social schedulers, but Publer remains as one of my top preferred scheduler and the only one I find enough value in to pay for monthly.

Pros

I love that even with a free account, you can schedule Google My Business posts. I have not found this to be the case with any comparable product at the time of this review. On paid accounts, users can link their Canva and Crello accounts for quickly scheduling posts. All account levels also have access to a free bio link, which is a necessity for Instagram these days. And the few time I have needed their customer service, the response time has always be faster than expected and my issues solved seemingly immediately.

Cons

Currently my only complaint is there is no mobile app, though it is a highly requested feature, so I am sure one will be available soon.

Entertainment, self-employed

A powerfull challenger to Hootsuite and Agorapulse

I use Publer every day to schedule social medias content posting on 8 different channels For one specific project i scheduled one year of Instagram !

Pros

Almost no learning curve. Price is fair (i got it as a lifetime on AppSumo in 2020 but even the regular plan is offered at a fair price) They add new features every month ! The most recent ones : smart automatic schedules for each channel, post recycling (ever green), auto share, auto comment, bulk import from CSV+Dropbox UI is clear and simple with good performances and no latency Support team is good, and skilled, always answering in one hour. Publer is whitelisted by Instagram and have access to Instagram API

Cons

Publers lacks some channels compared to competitors such as Tiktok, Instagram Stories, Whatsapp groups, Telegram groups, Slack , Google My Business ... But I'm sure these are on their roadmap.

Hi there and thank you for the review/feedback. I just wanted to clarify that Google My Business is already supported and we're constantly working on supporting more social networks :) Kindest regards, Ervin

CW

Cara W.

Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees

Expanding with Publer

My experience overall, has been great. It's such a time saver and I rarely have any issues

Pros

Publer has made it incredibly easy for me to post across multiple marketing platforms, the hassle of logging in to each channel, writing the right thing, and publishing it is long gone!I'm a big fan of the number of marketing channels they have access to - there's even a few I've been introduced to by Publer that I'm looking into.

Cons

This might be more of a Meta problem than a Publer problem but, I wish there was a way to connect an Instagram account to Publer if it doesn't have a Meta Business Account. I've inherited a few accounts like this where I don't have access to the Business Account and don't know how to get it.

Dan J.

Internet, 1-10 employees

They Earned it!

Pros

Honest, transparent pricing and service list. I have tried many of these tools, and Publer is the ONLY one I have stuck with and scaled with!

Cons

No NextDoor Integrations. At least not yet.

JV

Jack V.

Insurance, self-employed

Dynamite Software for Social Media Management

I was shocked when I first checked out using Publer. This was the first complete and extremely well designed management tool I have investigated for social media management. I could easily see that the development team was very talented and they designed the tool with the end user in mind.

Pros

Excellent user interface with dark features and simple to navigate. It's not confusing like many other software products are.

Cons

I checked this software out very carefully and I cannot find anything that I was not happy with. I can't say that for any of the competitors products.

DC

Dunia C.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Publer, the most practical social network manager

Publer gives you the power to publish to social networks at full speed. Publer eliminates the need to log into multiple platforms by automatically publishing to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other popular social networks. Publer also alerts you to relevant content you can share with your audience. If you want to save time managing your networks, Publer is an excellent choice. If you need to interact with your audience from the same platform, Publer is not the most recommended option. In general, if you need a platform to easily manage your social networks at a competitive price, this is a very good alternative.

Pros

Publer is a tool designed to make your life easier. Its features are designed to make social media management take as little time as possible and to get the most out of each post. In the end I think this is what Publer is all about, reducing the time you spend managing social networks.

Cons

Because Publer is so focused on reducing the time you spend managing networks, it lacks more advanced features that other competitors in the market have. Its integrations with other platforms are still limited. Its statistics are also very basic.

Alex P.

Media Production, self-employed

Best Social Media Schedular

I have been talking to everyone and anyone about Publer who will listen. It is hands down the best social media publishing tool - and I have tried many over the years. The UI is great, the support listen to the community on how to improve, and implement changes fast, they are continuously rolling out new functions I didn't even realise I needed until I tried, and allows me to manage not just multiple social media account, but multiple brands and bulk import, which is a huge time saver.

Pros

After many years of Hoostsuit and Buffer, Publer seemed to come out of nowhere - and took the crown with is combination of ease of use, wide variety of tools, and pricing. The team are continuously developing Publer and listening to its users - ie, we recently requested Crello incorporation - and although the use of the API would cost them, they implemented this function at no extra cost.

Cons

The logo :) Aside from the...unique..choice of branding, I can not fault the platform. Great functions, great price and super support.

Public Relations and Communications, self-employed

Publer Provides A Simple & Affordable Social Scheduling Tool

I was looking for an affordable option to post on FB, IG, Twitter, and LI and Publer fit the bill!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use Publer. I have used other major competitors, and other tools took a while to set up, would disconnect from my social accounts frequently, and the prices kept going up. I like that Publer is affordable and reliable. Even the free version is robust compared to competitors.

Cons

This isn't really a con, but the branding is rather simplistic. I think better colors, logo, and branding would truly convey how powerful and professional this tool is.

SK

SANJAY K.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

The best scheduling software in the market

The experience was Awesome, The Growth was exponential when I started using Publer and the blog page also helps to understand the do and don't in digital marketing. especially when coming to the team's tab and managing the team feature is a mind-blowing feature. Worth being an Aurum Plan memeber.

Pros

Publer is one of the unsung app in the industry, I have been using multiple scheduling software with a limited feature for a long time but when comes to public Managing social media became easy for me. The most amazing feature is scheduling based on time, and adding a watermark to your post, and Hashtag suggestions. The analytics dashboard which Publer provides is just lit, The power of this app is great.

Cons

The price for Aurum Plan is a bit high, but I can't complain the feature the app provides is good, but when I look at their pipeline of upcoming development the price Justify. Also, need a Mobile app to manage things easily, currently, publer doesn't have an online application. Also, Zapier integration with Instagram was tedious initially while setting up, user would prefer easy setup. The current youtube upload limit of 1 GB sized file I see as a limitation.

PF

Petra F.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Publer ticks all the boxes, even the ones I didn't know I needed

Pros

Publer is always quick to add new functionality when social medial platforms allow that. Their support is amazing and I just LOVE the fee structure. Totally customisable to what you actually need. I used a different platform for years, had I known about Publer I would have moved over years sooner than I did.Have now been with Publer for some years and only get happier each time. When I tell my clients about it they all fall in love too!

Cons

They offer so much functionality, I sometimes don't take the time to learn about all the features I am not maximise yet.

DD

Dr. Devrim V.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Best All-Inclusive Social Media Management Software that Smoothly and Flawlessly Works!

Must Buy! After trying a dozen only choice available that works.

Pros

Everything just works. I've tried a dozen of apps that did not do what they promised they do. Publer is smooth! Publer is snappy, fast UI. All the features are well-thought and vital. All the major platforms exist. And they all are well-integrated.

Cons

I'm fine with everything they've got but, a "tweetdeck" of every social media platforms could be my dream on such an app.

Lexi B.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Ethical, affordable, great features - absolutely can't recommend enough!

I manage several social media accounts for my small business and this helps to synchronise those efforts, as well as giving a great overview via the content calendar. They've continued to develop their features, reward existing and new customers with fair and transparent pricing, and give great customer service.

Pros

Very affordable pricing structure which rewards customer loyalty, clear breakdown of features, great integrations, and helpful staff team! Oh, and the mobile app is great for capturing ideas for social media posts on-the-fly and refining them later!

Cons

It would be nice to be able to manage paid social advertising from within the app, but I'm aware that it's extremely good value for money already and would expect to pay a premium for the addition of that service.

Jasmine J.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Easy, Seamless, and Connected Posting

I've had a great experience with Publer and customer support responds quick, it's never more than a 24 hour wait.

Pros

My favorite feature about Publer is the ability to post to specific Facebook albums which make for a more organized page. I've never seen this feature on any app. I also love the ability to add watermarks and the visual planner. It's an all in one and you don't need another third party app.

Cons

I'd like a more enhanced visual planner for Instagram grids but other than that I think Publer has covered most bases.

Amaresh I.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Makes Social Media Management a Breeze

Overall, Publer is a comprehensive and reliable tool that has significantly improved my social media management process. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to streamline their social media efforts and achieve better results.

Pros

User-Friendly Interface: Publer's interface is incredibly intuitive and easy to navigate. Whether you're a seasoned social media manager or a beginner, you'll find it easy to use. Efficient Scheduling: The scheduling feature is fantastic. You can plan posts weeks or even months in advance across various social media platforms. This has saved me countless hours and ensures a consistent online presence. Bulk Uploads: The ability to bulk upload posts is a lifesaver. I can prepare content in advance and upload it all at once, freeing up time for other important tasks.

Cons

There can be some improvements in Analytics and Reporting part. Also can increase the number of Integrations with more number of tools.