Publer Logo

Social media management and analytics software

Publer Reviews - Page 3

RD

Rezandro D.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Just the perfect social media management tool for me

Just love it!

Pros

I just love its ease of use. You can never go wrong with Publer.

Cons

I actually like everything about it. Perhaps their software design can be way too quirky for me. But hey, it's still fun!

AA

Avi A.

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

The best SSM

Pros

The ease of use and all the small features that make your day-to-day tasks easy are amazing.

Cons

Not found any yet. But they can also include a feature to import custom mapped csv.

LB

Laura B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The best scheduler for us

We have been using Publer for 2 years now and it has been amazing. We were on a free plan but now pay monthly and I wouldn't ever complain about the cost as it works perfectly for what we need in the business.

Pros

We love how easy Publer is to use and how it doesn't give you loads and loads of features to overload your brain. It's just perfect. If you want to use more advanced things you can but otherwise you could easily login as a first time user and schedule a post within minutes. A big plus for us is the groups, calendar and the number of platforms it connects with.

Cons

Nothing that we don't like about the software.

JJ

Jacquie J.

A Simple, Inexpensive Solution for Agency Management

I needed affordable agency features that would allow me to publish to all the major apps. Publer was the best choice.

Pros

The basic features are easy to use. Customer service is great. I love the ability to give different types of permissions to team members. The recycling and recurring options allow you to reuse content intelligently. The calendar makes it easy to keep track of what you've done and make changes, if necessary.

Cons

The ability to view customers' responses within the app would be more helpful if they were updated in real-time and were easier to find. An inter-app communication tool would be a great addition. The analytics features need to be more robust.

KM

Kevin M.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Publer: So close, yet so far away from being a perfect product.

Pros

Publer provides a great concept of use to maintain and build your social audience from a single location. It is especially good if you have multiple accounts to maintain. Media agencies like mine use Publer vs directly posting on social due to its convenience.

Cons

The billing and support department at Publer is awful. There are long delays to receive a response and most the time, the response provided is not even related to the issue. Additionally, social accounts are constantly disconnected at random. It is a daily chore to have to reconnect the accounts over and over again.

Hi Kevin, This is Ervin, the founder & CEO of Publer. I'm very sorry to read this, and I wish it had come to my attention earlier. Can you email me directly at ervin@publer.io? I want to take action regarding support. The constant reauthorization issues usually come due to missing API permissions. Have you had the chance to go over our Help Center articles? Looking forward and hoping to hear back from you, Ervin

ME

Matthew E.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Publer makes social media easy

Pros

Publer is incredibly easy to use and has a lot of useful additions such as Crello and Switchy integration, and a Chrome extension to easily share content. Publer looks very basic on the surface but that is due to a well designed interface, and it includes a lot of well thought out integrations when you start exploring. A couple of features I particularly like are how you can use shortcodes to enter a string of text or hashtags automatically, and how you can schedule follow up comments directly from the platform as a way to include hashtags without detracting from your post.

Cons

The analytics provided for connected social media accounts is quite basic compared to other offerings.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Easy to use with powerful features

Pros

The UI is very easy to use I connected all my accounts in a single setting easily. Setting up different signatures along with the new spintax generator feature helps keep content variety when recycling posts to the same accounts. I can publish my designs directly from Canva to Publer do not need to download the graphic which is a very time saver feature. I can easily search my old content by putting in the specific keywords in the search bar in calendar view. Can have an RSS feed for blogs, podcast etc and re-share easily from within Publer.

Cons

As of now cannot post stories or videos greater than 1 minute on Instagram as the current insta api restricts to posting only 1 image or a 1 min video If you use Pinterest for social media, you will have to wait till Publer gets api approval

MM

Mona M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Favorite tool for social media!

Pros

I like the platform. It's easy to set up, to connect accounts, the toolbar is simple and intuitive. The experience is just nice.

Cons

Very frustrated about the Thread API thing, so I get an email every day saying my post wasn't published, and I haven't managed to get a notification which would allow me to react quicker.

John W.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Room to grow

We purchased a lifetime deal not really expecting much from the software. We have started integrating Publer into our workflow as the developers work to improve the software. I think anyone looking for this type of software should put Publer on their shortlist.

Pros

I think Publer's user interface is the most intuitive of the software in its space. It was easy to learn and navigation is swift.

Cons

Publer's analytics and reporting is currently very basic. It lacks many of the deeper features offered by competitors in their space. We know this is an area they are working on and are looking forward to seeing where they go with it.

LR

Lori R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great value and great service!

I love using Publer because their service is great, the features are exactly what I'm looking for and they're always rolling out new and updated features. I appreciate their innovation and ease of use! I always recommend Publer.

Pros

I need the bulk scheduling feature, the bulk scheduling to Pinterest is wonderful, the ability to schedule stories, posts and now reels are all great!

Cons

I don't really have any negatives, all of the features are what I'm looking for.

Stephen B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Publer provides a reliable way to schedule posts on all the major social media platforms

I have had no problems using Publer and I found it easy to train others on how to use it. I provide social media marketing services and Publer has saved me a lot of time. I can schedule social media posts for several businesses in advance and I know this content will be published on time.

Pros

Publer's most amazing feature is it can be used to schedule posts on every major social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, and others. It is also super reliable and it is a very stable platform that has been around for several years.

Cons

I really cannot find anything that I do not like about Publer. It would be great if it could post to Quora, but no social media scheduling program can do that. I do not have anything to complain about.

ph

pauline h.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Publer is an amazing tool!

Very happy with Publer, it is worth the money!

Pros

The set up is so easy, you can add and delete accounts in a few seconds without any errors or problems. You can also change your membership so easy (that is very usefull when you manage more than 20 accounts for different people)

Cons

Sometimes the app errors when you want to upload a video as a reel.

Wilson B.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Publer is a great altnerative to Hootsuite and Buffer

The lack of some capabilities is outweighed by the cost of the application. You simply can't compete with the features and other capabilities that the app has in relation to its cost. It is definitely worth trying at at its low price point.

Pros

We like the amount of accounts that we can connect to Publer. It is simple and easy. Scheduling posts are also very easy once you set it up. Analytics are also included, which is an add on for other social management platforms

Cons

When scheduling your posts, the minimum is five, which for us, we don't post 5 times a day. So it is a logistic al issue that we overcome. Also, it would be nice if there was an interface with IFTTT, similar to what Buffer has. This would save a lot of time, instead of cutting and pasting articles.

cb

cristal b.

Publer is a TIME SAVER!

With Publer, I got more time on my hands. It helps me manage several social media accounts with tons of customisable features!

Pros

First of all, I love that the integration process was so easy, smooth as butter! :D The second feature I like is the multiple content upload (gave it a go just now. haha!), can't believe we can do that on Publer. It saves me a lot of my time!

Cons

Hope that uploading videos can be included in the Argentum plan.

BB

Bonnie B.

Publer for the WIN!

Loving it!

Pros

It's just so easy to use... though I'd have to say my favourite is the ai capability on writing the posts and choosing the right hashtags... massive time saver and the quality of the posts are really good... only minor editing required.

Cons

So far I love everything, I haven't found any issues.

SH

Sophie H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Best Platform your Agency needs

I have had the best experience with Publer, they have been continuously supportive of our growth and scale.

Pros

I appreciate the peace of mind it gives the agency, my team can rely on the posting and not have to constantly monitor social platforms.

Cons

Nothing everything meets our requirements for the agency to grow and scale.

MB

Mathieu B.

Real Estate, self-employed

Great tool for real estate broker!

Pros

Great tool to have if your are a real estate broker! Easy to use!

Cons

Would be great to have a dark mode for the dashboard

AM

Anna-Maria B.

Sports, self-employed

Begeisterung von Publer

Top Tool. Für Social Media Marketing perfekt. Für mich nicht mehr wegzudenken. Ich nehme auch wahr, dass sich Publer immer weiter entwickelt und freue mich über die immer wieder neuen Funktionen, welche alle sehr nützlich sind.

Pros

Anbindung an alle gängigen Kanäle. ich nutze Publer zum Vorplanen von Facebook Page, Gruppe, Instagram, LinkedIn. Alle Features sind durchdacht und es gibt nichts was nicht geht (außer Karusellposts, aber da kann Publer nichts dafür). Auch mit dem Support habe ich wegen Anwenderfehlern super Erfahrungen gemacht. Ich habe mir viele Tools angesehen und kann Publer nur empfehlen. Was ich noch nicht hinbekommen habe, ist das taggen von Accounts bei m Vorplanen. ich weiß noch nicht ob dass ein fehlendes feature ist oder ob ich etwas falsch mache.

Cons

Da gibt es tatsächlich nichts! Wenn überhaupt etwas zu bemängeln wäre, dann würde ich mir einen FAQ Bereich wünschen, wenn ich Fragen zur Anwendung habe. Aber da wäre der Facebooksupport auch sofort da.

Showing original review in German. See translation

BM

Brian M.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Publer a Hidden Gem

Excellent product. I know that because I actually use it, versus simply pay for the subscription monthly.

Pros

Who knew there was a feature-rich alternative to Hootsuite and Buffer. Publer is amazingly easy to use and affordable. I really like the ease of moving posts with drag and drop. The scheduled commenting on posts is very valuable tool for Linkedin Creators.

Cons

It doesnt have as many integrations with Zapier as other services but I assume that will grow as Publer gains more users.

Simon H.

An Excellent Social Media Sharing Platform

Overall I have found Publer fantastic. Both in terms of the email onboarding sequence to introduce me and familiarise me with the platform but also the free trial which was enough to convince me to purchase a paid plan. I have had a number of questions over the last 6 weeks or so as I have gotten used to the platform and migrated away from Buffer. The Publer support team have been superb and answered every question.

Pros

I was looking for a Buffer replacement which was buggy, features drastically reduced &/or moved to a mess of billing plans...Publer was the answer! It's easy to set up & learn (it feels familiar +1). The pricing plans, features & UX are all perfect, multiple schedule profiles, RSS content feeds, browser extensions, customisable feeds per post, it has it all. Most importantly it saves me so much time.

Cons

No mobile app currently (but it is coming soon)

Cedric C.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Simple, minimalist in the right way.

Ease of use, a generous free plan that gives you enough for a while but as you grow to like it, you know you'll start going for a plan... a that next level plan is reasonable for the functionality it provides.

Pros

I'm not a social media marketer by any means so I don't need all the bells and whistles, I need a simple layout with the necessary functionalities and Publer does just that for me.I post mostly on Linkedin and showing me that line that users will see when scrolling is super. Love that functionality

Cons

So far, I haven't had any bad experience with it.

JM

Jamie M.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Better than all other solutions in the sector

Pros

It has realistic pricing, but same features as some bigger players. BUT more importantly the support team reply even on bank holiday weekends.

Cons

Nothing. The app is amazing. I have to write 40 letters.

HW

Harry W.

Computer Software, self-employed

Supercharging your social media strategy with Publer

Pros

Publer have done an amazing job of providing powerful content creation and content scheduling tools through a very simple and easy to use interface. I can connect multiple channels and manage my social media activities through one interface.

Cons

Publer provides all the tools I need to drive my social media management strategy. As a solopreneur, I am always looking at ways of automating my end-to-end workflow. The only thing that is missing from the Publer platform is a Public API so I can integrate other tools. But it has not been a deal breaker, the value that Publer provides far exceeds the lack of a public API.

SB

Sarah B.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

High quality app!

Excellent

Pros

This app saves me a few hours a day, and improves my post quality. It was tricky to get started with, but most powerful apps are. The written user help is great, and the online chat help is very responsive.

Cons

Need better start up support, such as videos.

JC

Jorge Claudio T.

Great social media tool

I've had a great experience with Publer, really love it

Pros

What I love about Publer is its unlimited post scheduling and calendar view feature, saves me a lot of time.

Cons

Would like to see other social media platforms like Threads