Publer Logo

Social media management and analytics software

Publer Reviews - Page 4

DF

Deborah F.

Photography, self-employed

Easy to use, saves so much time!

Overall, Publer saves me a LOT of time, and makes managing my social media accounts much easier!

Pros

The software is pretty straightforward to figure out, and customer support has never taken more than a few minutes to respond to the chat! My favorite feature is that I can create a schedule of post types (for example, I can schedule a weekly Motivational Monday post and a Self Care Saturday post), then when I upload the actual posts, I just add labels to the posts I'm uploading and Publer will automatically schedule them in the right time slots for that post type. I also love that I am able to schedule dozens or even hundreds of posts at once, can use shorthand codes for phrases I need to repeat often, can create a signature for my posts... I don't think you can beat the amount of features for the price!

Cons

Once you submit a group of posts, they no longer stay connected. So if you want to move your Motivational Monday posts from 10am to 4pm, there's no way to move all the scheduled posts to a new time- you have to manually reschedule them one at a time. It's particularly frustrating if you've accidentally scheduled a group of posts with the wrong label (or without a label), and have a large number of posts to correct.

DE

Dan E.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

A great tool for an agency with multiple clients

Pros

I like how clean the interface is and it's easy to separate clients into their own "Business"

Cons

No direct posting to TikTok at the moment, only via a reminder sent to their app.

Sharon B.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Great software to work with.

Pros

Publer is easy to work with. It has the option to plan multiple post per time and they can also individually be changed to fit the social media platform you will post them on.

Cons

The price might be relatively high for some people, depending on what country you are from.

PF

Pedro F.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Best social manager for the price

Pros

All the features are easy to use, and the documentation is highly detailed to show the information needed.

Cons

There is a lack of integration with some recent social networks, like Threads e Bluesky.

SD

Sara D.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Would recommend Publer to any agency looking for help managing social media for clients!

The customer service has been great and super helpful with questions we've had. Our overall experience with Publer has been fantastic!

Pros

My team loves the simplicity and user-friendliness of Publer.

Cons

There isn't a lot I could point out. I wish they would backup work in case an account was lost. But besides that, nothing.

JB

James B.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Want social management on easy mode?

Pros

This tool is a game-changer for managing multiple social media accounts. Scheduling posts has never been easier, the auto-schedule feature is a lifesaver. Plus, the analytics helps track performance and engagement. Highly recommended for anyone in social media management

Cons

It is missing a few of the smaller social platforms

TW

Theresa W.

Great for Bulk Postings

Thankful to find a one stop solution to schedule posts across multiple platforms in one sitting. Plus they continue to add functionality like a LInk Tree to make my life even easier.

Pros

I was looking for a solution to upload all my posts for the month in one sitting. Other solutions made it cumbersome to post one day at time (even though they were across multiple social media platforms). With the addition of Instagram, Publer is the simplest and fast way to schedule posts out for a month or more.

Cons

So far, I'm not seeing any cons :) The only real con is taking the time to figure out a new software interface. I still need to figure out how to rotate my past content.

LE

LanMari E.

Publer is amazing

I like using publer as a scheduling tool

Pros

It is really easy to use and straight to the point

Cons

The fact that you need to pay extra for every social account you want to add

DS

Daniele S.

The best tool for Social Media Management

Pros

I used in the past many Social Media Scheduler, but anytime I find some trouble scheduling or posting contents. I find Publer on LTD and I buy it immediately. Then I buy some other code in order to make my company sure that we can manage all the social profile we need. It's the best tool I use for Social Media and they continue do improve, any months we have feature improved or new feature. It's fantastic.

Cons

The only limit are in the API of Social Media. For me, I would like to post carousel on Instagram and only image (not post) via Google my Business.

Eric R. B.

Research, 1-10 employees

Publer.io has been an amazing tool for social media scheduling

Publer is the key way I manage a cross-section of personal and business social media accounts. It's been a godsend to keep things moving for so many accounts, but I wish the reporting were better.

Pros

Publer was a lifetime buy from AppSumo, which made it worth the cost. Scheduling tools and reuse options are really strong.

Cons

Publer loses contact a lot. Also, it's a bit CLICKY, it could use UX refinement so that repetitive clicks are reduced.

Shreyas S.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Publer is the best software you can use with the price they offer and the features are even better

The best from the software to customer support.

Pros

I love the scheduling feature, the way how their calendar works so that I can see all my content for all my social platforms.

Cons

I wish the paid ARGENTUM plan had a multi-photo posts on social media channels. This would then make it a platform I will never leave :)

Anthony G.

Animation, 1-10 employees

The best social media management platform we've used

Great experience and customer service has been fantastic.

Pros

Publer is SIMPLE. It's easy to use, ticks boxes for most of the features you need and is packaged in a very easy to use model.

Cons

The analytics reporting don't necessarily feel worth it. They are incredibly surface level and don't offer any real value/insight.

SB

Stephanie B.

Publer saves the day!

Love Publer and has worked so well within our company.

Pros

Love the ease of use and overall user friendliness. The customer support is also great. The addition of "link in bio" for IG is great!

Cons

Find tagging accounts and personal profile tricky. Would love to add more then one image to an IG post.

Daniel B.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Perfect platform for scheduling content

Publer is a fresh breath of air in the Social Media Scheduling category dominated by old players like Buffer, HootSuite and Loomly. Publer is exactly what's needed to make some difference with new fresh ideas in bulk management, a fresh interface, and a wide support of social media networks from TikTok and YouTube to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Pros

Coming from Loomly, Publer is a step-up in both UI/Interface and Bulk management of content. I've used to spend ~1 hour in Loomly a week, to schedule 7 days ahead, everything in Loomly is 10 clicks away, and the interface is just slow. Publer has some awesome Bulk tools, and I've managed to schedule my entire week in just 20 minutes. Awesome.

Cons

Nothing so far. Everything I used to do in Loomly, I can do in Publer, just faster and in an more intuitive easy-to-use interface.

KA

Kai A.

Education Management, self-employed

Easy, affordable social media scheduling with many benefits

I'm a science blogger and science communicator in my spare time, so I'm essentially using this as a hobbyist, but the performance and support I get is at a very professional level. It's a real time saver for me and well worth the money.

Pros

Publer is affordable but has all the functionality that I could possibly expect from a scheduling platform. The user experience is consistent across a whole host of channels.The web app is fast, and everything is straightforward. The support team (which I very rarely need) is responsive and efficient, while the developers have further improved the platform over the year since I joined. Definitely a recommendation from me.

Cons

Nothing negative at all. I hope that Publer will eventually support Bluesky, but I understand that they will monitor Bluesky's uptake a bit longer.

JG

Jade G.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

The answer to my social media headache

It's been perfect for what we need, and has taken away one of the main stresses in our business, we can set and forget some recurring posts and visually edit the weekly content.

Pros

The option of recurring posts and visually managing multiple accounts.

Cons

So far it's been perfect for our needs, there have been no issues.

Rob P.

Publer to the rescue

Publer has brought me back into social media and to enjoy the process. Scheduling has been a breeze, managing multiple accounts is easier and I don't have to worry about consistency since everything has been seemlessly synced.

Pros

Aside from the sleek and modern dashboard, the interface is extremely easy to navigate, and intuitive. I'm clear on what accounts to post to, what accounts are in specific groups, and where to find them. However, THE MOST impressive feature on Publer is its innovative "Link In Bio" page. It's certainly ground breaking, a genius concept, and functions the way it needs to. Very impressed.

Cons

In the beginning, I wasn't sure how the "Link In Bio" worked and I wasn't convinced I needed it. But it wasn't until I watched the demo video, read the tutorials, and tested it that I was sold :)

Vincent D.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Affordable Social Media Tool

Super easy social media tool that doesn't break the bank. I think this service is one of few that have reasonable pricing from what I've seen. That's why I like it a lot, and the development - it's awesome! They keep adding new features all the time.

Pros

It's really easy to use, just when you view the software you understand in an instant how to setup your first post. I love that I can set location on posts, that makes wonders when you post older images from your travels or vacations. The media library is also awesome, it makes it easy to handle future posts and it cuts down the number of actions in your workflow.

Cons

The "Link in bio" feature is not that easy to find. It's in the meny, but it opens a new window, you press login and you're back at the start page where you get when you've just logged into Publer. This could be so much easier to implement for the users I think.

SL

Shaun L.

Entertainment, self-employed

Publer Review

I have tried several post schedulers over the last 4 years. While others have some of the same features there is no one software that has them all. Except for Publer. Publer has everything I need at a reasonable price point. It is also worth noting their support team is very quick to respond, knowledgable and helpful. I have had several email communications that were so quick they were more like live chats sessions than email.

Pros

Extremely easy to use. The learning curve is basically zero. Yearly scheduling and unlimited posts make this a one-stop social media factory for evergreen content.

Cons

I have no cons. Maybe more pricing options? I chose the AURUM plan over the ARGENTUM for 1 specific feature. Not sure I will use many of the other features I am paying for. Still a good value.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

The Next Hootsuite?

Pros

Most free plans only allow you to connect 1-2 social accounts , so being able to connect 5 is a huge advantage for those trying to effective market on social media on a budget. The Google for Business integration is also fairly unique to Publer--and it's available to users on its Free Plan! Unlike many SM management platforms, Publer paid plans can be customized to best suit the needs of your business or marketing strategy. For small business owners like myself, this is HUGE because many plans offer a plethora of paid features that will never be used and aren't necessary (i.e., multiple users capability).

Cons

No Instagram integration is a major drawback. Also, only paid plans come with Analytics reporting. As someone considering a long-term, paid plan commitment to Publer, the fact that I can't even see limited Analytics or reports is another big drawback. At least Hootsuite's free plans come with several very simple but PDF-downloadable reports. Finally, I found the bit.ly integration difficult to use and couldn't figure out how to attach my Publer and bit.ly accounts as of this writing.

Hello and thank for your review. Some great news! Instagram posts are now supported (direct posting). Stories will follow next :) Regarding Bitly integration, while the written tutorial is outdated: https://blog.publer.me/shorten-your-links-with-publer-and-bitly/c-announcement Take a look at our prerecorded webinar for this topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NIEVJBHFUI&t=687s If you still have issues, feel free to contact us via chat and we will guide you through step by step. Regarding Analytics, as much as we would like to offer it for free, it's very resource consuming (we fetch insights every day). These are the insights we offer with analytics: https://blog.publer.me/introducing-publer-analytics Thank you :)

AW

Andreas W.

Online Media, self-employed

One of the best best tools out there

Pros

Love the scheduling, content library, and multi-account management

Cons

The product is awesome. There’s nothing that’s not to like.

Publer for SMM

I like it

Pros

I like that it has a best time to post suggestion and bases that on analytics of the profiles, I also like that it can integrate with a number of different channels for the price this is the best software for that

Cons

UI isnt great, some scheduleing and calander features and very confusing like creating time slots before having a post to fill it seems a bit odd

AD

Antonio D.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

One of the best social media scheduling platforms

Pros

Very easy to use and a lot of features that make you short your working time

Cons

They do not have a feature to schedule stories yet but that is not a big deal.

jg

jodie g.

Photography, self-employed

Great product, easy to use at a good value

Very pleased and I do recommend it.

Pros

Hands down an easy to use tool that allows me to schedule posts far in advance so I can be out in the field yet still present on social media

Cons

the calendar set-u is a bit awkward and sometimes slow

BK

Brett K.

Great Platform - Saves Time

Pros

Ease of use and friendly UX/UI help to make this platform work for you rather than you working for it. Posting is incredibly easy and saves a lot of time for business owners.

Cons

The price to add more channels is a little on the steeper side, especially if you want to broadcast to 5+ channels.