Publer Logo

Social media management and analytics software

Publer Reviews - Page 5

Salman D.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

great site

Pros

every thing regarding posting and scheduling

Cons

using cvs template for video upload take a long time

SW

Sandra W.

This is a game-changer

Pros

As an agency managing several hundred social media accounts for clients, Publer has been a life-saver and time saver. The fact that we can schedule posts, customize them to individual platforms, and see analytics and reporting all from one dashboard is a game-changer. Small businesses that manage their own social media will benefit immensely, as well. The ability to quickly see what's engaging and what's not across multiple platforms will help you craft better content for your audience and save an immense amount of time. As a small business owner myself, time is money. Give it a try!

Cons

It wasn't super-intuitive how to setup a team, but support helped us figure it out.

Reuben H.

Machinery, 51-200 employees

Finally a Social Media Manager for Google My Business, LinkedIn, and More!

I've used several other popular social media management tools and Publer was easier to set up and post than the others.

Pros

The ability to group social media accounts in teams (or brands) is very helpful in organizing social media accounts for companies with multiple brands or agencies managing clients. Publer integrates with Google My Business which was a huge factor in going with Publer over competitors. Probably my favorite feature is that posts can be edited for each social media platform. That way I'm not sending a tweet that gets truncated or posting a link with the wrong UTM code.

Cons

What I like least about Publer is their superhero 😂. Obviously not something that effects the product.

CW

Colin W.

Publishing, self-employed

A Strong and Inexpensive Hootsuite Replacement

Having recently moved away from the (now far more costly) Hootsuite, I was surprised how much they got right and how much some of the tasks I previously did on Hootsuite have been streamlined and made more efficient. Publer is also way cheaper to use than Hootsuite (I'm no longer paying for a bunch of big team-oriented, marketing-focused add-ons that I don't need), so for solo-makers like myself it's a far better option.

Pros

For my purposes, it gets most of the fundamentals right without costing a small fortune.

Cons

As of mid-2021, there's no simple way to share posts from your mobile device (you can login with a browser, but it's cumbersome compared to app-based options that allow you to share without leaving your reading/browsing window). Though I have been told they're working on this, and I'm looking forward to that.

PB

Pawan B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

One of the best Social media management tool

Overall experience is great. The team is supportive and I have received exceptional help when I tried to chat with their customer support representative

Pros

Pros:- a) Smooth scheduling b) One dashboard interface c) Batch uploading or bulk uploading d) Awesome glitch free software

Cons

Cons:- a) Not specifically a con, but I wanted to have a dashboard where I can reply and comment back to all the people who have engaged with my post. I don't want to login in individual social media for that because it wastes a lot of time

Briana J.

Biotechnology, 11-50 employees

Excellent App for scheduling GMB postings!

Being able to breath and know that my postings are scheduled. And the customer service with Publer has been the B.E.S.T. that I have EVER encountered! Quick to respond (and IM on Facebook!) and super nice and courtesous! Living in Silicon Valley myself, it is even rare to find a tech support person as nice as the Publer tech support! They are the whole reason why I signed up and paid for a pro account!

Pros

Publer makes it so easy to schedule Google My Business postings in advance! The "drag and drop" feature for media is super easy and a no-brainer to use!

Cons

The biggest "con" for me is really NOT Publer's fault... But, the fault of Google. GMB only allows admins to post to up to 5 businesses on one account. With being an admin to multiple businesses with multiple locations, this really limits what I can do with Publer. Yet, since GMB does not have a "scheduling" option, Publer is my "go to" for my GMB postings of my top 5 clients!

Hi Briana and thank you for your review. I wanted to clarify that Google's limitation is less than 10 locations per business, not 5. From their docs: "Any business or brand with fewer than 10 locations is allowed to Post through the API. The number of location is determined by our internal chain detection. Brands with 10 or more locations are not currently eligible to Post through the API." With the free plan on the other hand, you can use Publer to post to up to 5 social accounts (Google My Business locations). Apologies for the confusion :)

Marián Š.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Great solution

Pros

Everything for my regurarly social media posting without spending a lot of time. Publer have everything what I need. I use for FB groups, FB pages, Telegram channels and Instagram. I love it. It is very easy.

Cons

I hope, that in future will be possible app for ios/android

RB

Ray B.

E-Learning, self-employed

My social media hero indeed

As a solo business Publer saves me what matters most, time.

Pros

It allows me to import my social medial from different content creation apps and post on schedule, as well as posts I deem needing to be sent out right away. It saves a lot of time and headaches.

Cons

They've been great with their roadmap on new features and constant improvement. Minor things like more colours for tags and maybe a bit better management of content images would be helpful.

AZ

Aaron Z.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Light on price, heavy on service and value

Love the service they provide and the value the product offers. The Publer team is dedicated to helping the entrepreneur and small business (and larger) business succeed in their social media campaigns.

Pros

I use Publer daily to post to all my social media accounts and then utilize the analytics to ensure I am providing the right content at the right time. Their service is fast and effective and the development team is frequently adding new options. And, they ask what would help me run my business better.

Cons

The calendar view is a little bulky and could be streamlined.

JC

Joshua C.

Amazing for small companies

It is has been a wonderful experience to start using Publer and we love using it every day. Support has been very helpful and answered questions quickly.

Pros

The feature I like most about this platform, is how easy it is to setup multiple social media accounts and publish posts automatically. The platform has been easy to use and we were able to integrate this with our companies social media platforms in a few minutes.

Cons

The only things that could be improved, is to allow white labeled reports to be setup and have an option for a two step approval for posts.

ZC

Zaya C.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Wow

Pros

The new AI tool. It helps generate content in an instant

Cons

That you can't tag creators on LinkedIn.

JA

Juan A.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Simple to use and viable alternative to Buffer and HootSuite

So far it has been a smooth experience to connect my accounts and schedule posts. Have not had any reconnect issues like I used to have with buffer. I'll continue to use it and test ideas with it.

Pros

I got this via lifetime offer through AppSumo because I wasn't liking the experience with Buffer. I like the look of the platform and its simple user interface. It doesn't take itself too seriously and I like that they were able to integrate with Instagram directly and YouTube which is something I didn't have in Buffer. I also have the option to use RSS feeds and a media library storage which is helpful for future reference

Cons

Have not played enough with it to come up with improvement ideas. I have focused on scheduling posts and not played with the additional features. Would love to have a mobile app!

Computer & Network Security, self-employed

Super easy and powerful

Pros

It's just so easy to schedule and reschedule content. Follow up comments are genius. And the features offered to free plan users are enough for most people.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is maybe developing a mobile app. But I'm not sure it's a real requirement for a platform as good as this.

BH

Bryce H.

Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees

Love Publer

I love Publer and wish I would have found it sooner

Pros

I love the new design, how easy it is to run, the facebook groups of other users and the price.

Cons

I haven't really found one yet. I wish there was an app but they are working on it.

RB

Richard B.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Great easy-to-use platform.

Pros

The ability to efficiently be organised and ensure that our plan is being kept to and constantly improved. Makes everything much easier to manage and organise. Other features also make it easier to manage content.

Cons

There are other alternatives that may have more features and plug-ins, but none with such an easy to use interface.

CJ

Colin J.

Online Media, self-employed

Great product prefer low price options for small business

Overall so far I am pleased but it is still early days.

Pros

As I am only a small business for a local community I find it quite expensive, love the business features but would prefer a cheaper option, maybe limit scheduled posts to say 100 per month or something like that for a lower price.

Cons

Limitations for small user (free or professional) You need to purchase Business at a much higher price

JA

JV A.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

No other app lets you schedule post on your FB timeline like Publer!

I have tried using other apps, but they only let me post on my Facebook pages not profiles. A feature that only Publer has!

Pros

The feature I love with Publer is that I can now schedule posts on my Facebook timelines and not only Facebook pages!

Cons

It does not have a good content curation yet.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Easy to use + affordable

Pros

It's so easy to use and affordable. Must try for your business

Cons

They could offer more features in their free plan

BS

Brianna S.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, self-employed

On its way to becoming my favorite scheduler

Publer does *almost* everything I want it to do. It has room for improvement, but I'm able to work around their shortcomings for now. I think it'll still save me loads of time in the long run.

Pros

I love the spintax feature most, especially since I'm all about reusing content. This lets me post the same thing multiple times without it LOOKING like it's the same content. I also find the ability to automatically recycle posts a MUST, and I can seamlessly cross-post to other platforms on a delay. This saves me so much time!

Cons

I'm mostly using it for Instagram, and I gotta say, the hashtags need work. I currently have to go to another platform to build and organize my hashtags. If this were improved, this could be the perfect scheduler. Also worth noting is the UI is not very intuitive. I almost gave up on Publer entirely because it was so difficult to find my way around. I'm glad I stuck with it, though, as it has a lot going for it. The user experience could just be a little better.

OD

Omar D.

Writing and Editing, 11-50 employees

Great tool for scheduling

Pros

I liked that there's a very good way of seeing all the posts that will be published in a calendar form. This allows me to easily plug my posts in there, and I can visualize all the posts in a great way

Cons

I would like to see a title per post that will be published, and not have to press on each one to see what's inside. Also I don't like that I have to add the time manually everytime, and I'd like to see a "time naturalization" that doesn't look like we used a tool

SD

Soma D.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Value for money and easy to use SM tool

Time efficiency when it comes to small business marketing is critical for solopreneurs like myself and Publer contributes to saving time on social media tasks so I can focus on my main work as educator.

Pros

I loved the ease of use for Publer and the fact that it has kept growing since I purchased it. It allows scheduling across multiple channels, bulk posting, tracking performance and so much more. Customer service has always been helpful and prompt.

Cons

I feel the hastag feature needs development as it's bit limited compared to other hadrag generator tools in the market.

VA

Victoria Ann S.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Publer changed my work-life balance & my time spent on screen time! THE no.1 worldwide addiction!

Game-changer! Love it! Publer has seen scheduling, through the eyes of the business owner! Work-life balance is first priority, along with ease and cost.

Pros

Publer has changed the way I post on social media. I can schedule a month in advance, with a time delay comment, for each of my 5 social media posts! This is really helpful for a CTA comment and as a sole trader, it prevents me from always being on my phones! Screentime is the biggest addiction. Thank you Publer! You are a life-saving, time-saving scheduling tool!

Cons

Eventually a mobile App perhaps? |Just an additional help for quick additions. I will still use my laptop to schedule ahead.

Tialda d.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Makes my work easier

It makes my work easier and more organized

Pros

I like most about this software that I can schedule for Pinterest and that I can make concept posts.

Cons

At this moment I have no cons about this software.

Patricia P.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Mit Publer ist Contentplanung ein Kinderspiel!

Pros

Ich nutze Publer, um meinen Content vorzuplanen. Das Programm bietet alles, was ich dafür brauche. Ich habe meine Social-Media-Accounts verlinkt und kann somit über den Kalender bei Publer meine einzelnen Posts vorplanen. Weitere Features wie wiederkehrende Posts, eine Mediendatenbank und vieles mehr machen dieses Tool für mich unverzichtbar!

Cons

Dass man ab dem 4. Account draufzahlen muss.

Showing original review in German. See translation

Jochen G.

Publishing, self-employed

Publer for my social media

I love to use the Chrome extension to publish my blog posts to all my connected social media platforms.

Pros

I like the easy-to-use interface. Nothing is too complicated, like in other tools.

Cons

I think the calendar could be a little bit more practical to use.