Publer Logo

Social media management and analytics software

Publer Reviews - Page 7

SS

Shijor S.

Computer Software, self-employed

Easy Social Media Management

Excellent tool for managing social media and i found it very helpful. Using daily and did not have any issues till date.

Pros

I found Publer very user-friendly and easy to navigate Social medial management platform. I have been using a different tool which has some more features and a little more complex interface. I did not get any error till now in Publer and all my posts are published as scheduled. The road map is promising and looking forward for that. All the best.

Cons

User-friendly and simple interface. Faster than other social media platforms. Lesser learning curve.

Yuttana T.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Reasonable price

Pros

UX & UI is very understanding and easy to use.

Cons

it's the Price. Because for some Social profile I have 4 channel, and 2 for some. if you compare with the others, some app price plan is for 1 social set that mean if you have a lot channel, it will be worthier. But if you have just 1 or 3 channel. It's the greatest app that I ever met.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The best and most logical choice for any SME

Pros

The price vs the features vs the UI is unlike anything else. Having used social pilot, loomly, sprout social, hootsuite and more. It's literally the best option out there.

Cons

Yet to complain about an issue on Publer.

DT

Dennis T.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Awesome software, what I looked for so long!

Publer stands out as a comprehensive social media management tool that offers features like auto-posting to IG Stories, TikTok Videos, and LinkedIn PDFs. It's like having a superhero to manage your social media, allowing users to schedule, collaborate, and analyze all their posts from one central location

Pros

My favorite aspect of Publer is its intuitive and user-friendly platform. The ability to visually organize and schedule posts using drag & drop, get hashtag suggestions, and even preview posts for any typos is remarkable. The interactive calendar view that suggests the best times to post and displays social media holidays is a game-changer.

Cons

It's hard to pinpoint any dislikes given the vast range of features and positive feedback. However, like any product, there's always room for improvement, and I believe Publer is continuously working towards enhancing its offerings.

SK

Shawn K.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Publer – Social Media Scheduler

I need to be as efficient as I can and save time planning and scheduling social media. Publer helps me with this.

Pros

The UI was the first thing I really was impressed with. Beyond that, how simple it is to get work done efficiently. Multiple scheduling options, features I didn't expect that proved to be very valuable, and a published road map of where they are going with the product, all add up to be very valuable for me.

Cons

No ad management. Yet, at least. But they say that's coming – see the road map.

ZS

Zane S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great Value

I have benefited positively from Publer, it makes it possible to operate as if I were a large team, even by myself.

Pros

I love that you can easily add and manage your content library. This makes it easy to reuse and repurpose old posts to modernize them.

Cons

I would like to see a more stable account connection, oftentimes our social media accounts disconnect.

MM

Morgan M.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Publer is Awesome

Pros

I love being able to schedule post a month in advance. It gives me time to commit to other things that can be more important, but we all know social media is very important as well.

Cons

The cost. Only because I would prefer not to pay at all!! But I have added on to my free Publer account because of the ease of the add-ons.

CC

Christian C.

The best in business

Pros

Publer has made streamlining our content extremely easy. Posting over 200 pieces of content a month can get confusing, but not with Publer.

Cons

I am not particularly a fan of the main display view. I do like laters view of a calendar to see more so what is going on. The current calendar is a bit big and doesn't let you visualize properly. At least personally.

Josué E.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Really good value for money service

It has been great so far, with some enhancements across analytics it would be a no brainer to use over others.

Pros

How easy it is to schedule social media content. Intuitive interface, clear and transparent roadmap.

Cons

Its analytics features - Not very exhaustive and not synced daily either.

Domingo P.

Internet, self-employed

Publer me ayuda en mi día a día a publicar mas fácil y rápido

Los problemas que me solucionan son el tiempo que gano gracias al software y se que no tengo que publicar de madrugada ya que ese trabajo me lo hace el.

Pros

Pues me gusta este software porque puedo publicar en todas las redes sociales que uso,también otra cosa que gusta es que cada día están metiendo mas opciones de publicar en la misma red social.Es decir, puedo publicar historias, videos y fotos en instagram eso es un gran paso del equipo de publer.

Cons

Pues la verdad hasta ahora todo me gusta de publer y sobre todo las actualizaciones.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

PD

Phil D.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Publer saves you a lot of time and effort

It's a great bit of software and I'd say a pretty important bit of software to have in most companies that have a social media presence or need one (and most companies do these days). So I'd recommend getting Publer for sure and also great value for money.

Pros

It is easy to set up and use and really like the ability to schedule and automate posts and am super happy that the spintax generator has now been implemented.

Cons

It's not so much a case of not liking something, it's more something rrthat I would like to see added and that is the ability to geotag posts with longitude and latitude or GPS co ordinates as opposed to just entering a location name to tag them.

JF

Jonna F.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

The Perfect Social Media Scheduler for Social Media Managers

So far my experience has been very positive.

Pros

Publer is an easy to use, high quality social media scheduling platform that is amazingly affordable!

Cons

It is a newer program, so they are continuing to add new features as they grow!

Heidi W.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

I recommend Publer to all my clients and everyone is so imporessed

Pros

It is so easy to use. The simplicity of being able to set and forget, the ease of getting something out across multiple platforms. I'm just so in love with this software. I recommend it to all my clients, and they are also impressed. It makes me look so professional! (I am, however this adds to it!)

Cons

It would be great to have some easy/simple walkthroughs which I can send to my clients so they understand how to use it. Otherwise, I'm so impressed with Publer. The other thing I would ammend is the

PD

Patrick D.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

At last a great tool both simple to use and very efficient

Eveery week I do 3 posts for many different real estate agencies. It has to be published on all of the social networks including MyBusiness en YouTube. Publer is the best tool for that.

Pros

In a couple of clicks, you select the social networks that you want to use incliding MyBusiness and YouTube. Publishing a post is extremely simple and straight foward.

Cons

When you want to publish with MyBusiness, you can only have a link and not a button (you can do that if you publish directly in MyBusiness).

BR

Brandon R.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Publer is the best Social Media Management Tool I have used.

Pros

I love that this software is easy to use, constantly improving and allows me to post to my personal accounts AND business accounts. They company is constantly adding value by releasing updates, social media calendars and they have the best customer service. Love the short links and the watermarks for each company. Integrating Canva was a brilliant move also!

Cons

Most of the features I would like are mainly due to platforms API guidelines, like tagging people in Linkedin posts. I understand some of the limitations!

DO

Dee O.

Design, self-employed

Great product for new businesses

Pros

The free version is great for a start up.

Cons

Post history is lacking on the free version. This is the only feature I wish would exist. Otherwise for a start up this is a great option to other social management platforms.

LK

Lukasz K.

Design, 1-10 employees

Excellent social media app!

I found Publer to be very user-friendly and straightforward. The UI/UX is very nice and they have some unique features that I haven't seen in similar apps.

Pros

Publer is an excellent tool for social media scheduling. I like the clean interface and how they constantly improve their software. The UI is great. You can schedule and post really fast. The ability to create a posting schedule and then copy it to another SM account is also great.

Cons

I wish they supported Instagram Carousels. Unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment.

KF

Kerry F.

Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

Switch today!

Exceptional - honestly, lifechanging for our office staff working with a range of clients. It's made the marketing team more efficient, and means we have more room to work with other clients too.

Pros

For us, the huge pros about Publer were being able to popular a bank of content and allow it to publish on a recurring schedule - one that we have flexible control over. Another huge pro, was being able to batch create Tweets with different words so we can also reuse those, and finally, the reporting element has been fantastic and gets a huge tick from our clients too.

Cons

We had some issues linking Instagram, which somehow resolved - we don't know what the problem was but it did mean we couldn't use the Publer for Instagram for a short while. Your customer service were fast and tried to help but we think it was on the Instagram side!

FR

Fiona R.

Farming, self-employed

Publer helps me run my business

I'm really enjoying it. So far it's been great!

Pros

Being able to upload all the media and get all my posts scheduled is a massive time saver. Batching content is so important, and I no longer have to go in, copy/paste everything from one account to another

Cons

The management of the labels. It would be great if this feature could be a bit more streamlined.... maybe with some dropdown boxes or check boxes. In it's current state it's not quite streamlined

Cosmetics, self-employed

Publer is enought social chanel and good price for me to start solo, small business

Well, After using many tools I really like this to marketing social my business daily. With a free plan, you can add 5 channels and auto-schedule smart. Besides that the pro plan is a good price 10$/month for adding more 5 channels I think it is cheaper than any other competitor Publer.

Pros

- Have a full social channel special is Tiktok - Good price and have many coupons

Cons

At present is not but I think it should have added more feature Story for Instagram, Facebook, Youtube Short

Amy T.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Time saver with great customer support

Publer has been working well for my team for publishing our posts to Google Business Profiles. The process is quick once set up, and very efficient. Also, the customer support has been very responsive. They reply back in minutes, with friendly and unique responses that are direct and helpful. I actually think their support team is one of the best I've worked with, on any platform.

Pros

Publer has excellent customer service. They are fast, responsive, and specific to my questions. I'm also happy with the quick learning curve that it takes to work with Publer. Once I got started, I was posting very quickly and efficiently.

Cons

I am happy with most features, but I do occasionally have to "reconnect" my accounts, but that doesn't take long and is always accepted.

JD

Jordan D.

A cut above the rest.

I was using Planable prior to Publer but hit a wall with it as you have to pay for each additional workspace you create meaning it becomes very costly very quickly. Unlimited workspaces on the pro plan with Publer is how it should be if you're a pro user. Initially I was a bit overwhelmed when I first dived into Publer. But after just an hour or so and a few tutorials which the Publer team linked me to I felt right at home.

Pros

I love the Instagram grid and feed views. As a designer I like to know how the page is going to look in as far advance as possible.

Cons

Making someone a client can be a little jarring as any slight tweak or change to a post or scheduling date means they must re-approve. So if your client is "Dynamic" and likes to move things around this becomes a bit jarring.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Great tool!

I am having a great experience with it and expect to grow quicker on social networks by using this tool.

Pros

The scheduler and the calendar, obviously.The clean UX design. It is delightful.

Cons

No pt-BR support, no Youtube community post support (yet)Just 3 accounts to start. I wish I could have a little more for the same price.

Eiel Jacob L.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Publer as an Alternative to buffer and hootsuite

Superb! the best bang for your buck

Pros

Canva integration and shceduling capability

Cons

no mobile app that is available for teh moment

ZG

Zach G.

Financial Services, self-employed

Great tool for small business owners!

Pros

Integration with social accounts is super simple. UI is super easy to use.

Cons

Could use a dark mode but it's not a deal breaker.