Rentopian Logo

All-in-one inventory rental management software

Rentopian Reviews

Suggested alternatives

booqable
goodshuffle-pro
rentmaster

I like the business model they have which allows you to start with a good pricing for a good software. The bigger you get the more licenses you can get which makes everyone's job easier.
Wonderful, customer service alone has been great. SENSITIVE CONTENT] is amazing and is always there to answer and questions we have.
The overbooked feature tends to not always be accurate which is nervous.
I can't think of any significant negative aspect.

Tiffany M R.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Awesome software, Best Customer Service!

I love that with Rentopian. My business is operating automatically without me having to take calls and answer messages all day. It allows me the time to focus on other areas of the business.

Pros

Everything! It’s Customisable, user friendly, but honestly the Customer Service is where it’s at. Any questions comments concerns, they are always willing to help solve it or find a way around it.

Cons

My ONLY con is entering the date on the website. It’s not how we typically do it in my end of the world. But I did put a note for my clients so I only have to assist new clientele through the process.

MS

Matt S.

Rentopian - The perfect choice

Tech support team is first class! Always able to get ahold of someone. Very understanding of our needs and quick to provide solutions.

Pros

Ease of use, very flexible, yet robust. Very fast and web based, work from anywhere!

Cons

There are no cons to Rentopian. They have cleared any hurdle that is presented.

CG

Colleen G.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Customer Service is phenomenal!

Pros

The software is easy to use and new employees tend to pick it up quickly.

Cons

The overbooked feature tends to not always be accurate which is nervous

AS

Alex S.

Motion Pictures and Film, 1-10 employees

Rentopian - The Ideal Online Rental Software

We have been able to track our inventory accurately, monitor repairs, bill and charge clients, as well as work with an incredibly responsive support team. The fact this is all online based makes it even better!

Pros

Rentopian has a great UI, is feature packed, and comes with the best customer support we've experienced with any rental software company.

Cons

There were features we had hoped Rentopian had before we started using their platform, but overall saw the value in what they offered. Now, nothing I say here is a con because we relayed to their support team exactly what we were looking for in the software and within a month, they had completely adjusted it to meet our needs. Unheard of with any other company we have worked with!

HF

Heather F.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Rentopian is perfect for the event rental business.

We are saving time and money by having all of the information we need right at our fingertips.

Pros

We love the inventory tracking and scheduled emails features.

Cons

We don't dislike anything. If I had to list something that every now and again when a system update is made we find that something doesn't work like it did. Rentopian is always quick to fix any issues though.

JK

Jenine K.

Excellent Service!

We love having more information regarding our rentals, from photos on the pick list, to availability within the calendar view. It's a very user friendly program that was designed by people who know the rental industry!

Pros

The entire team is completely devoted to ensuring that Rentopian is what it needs to be for your own business. They get back to us almost immediately and implement suggested changes very soon after they are suggested. It feels like working with a team that is on your side! Can't say enough good things!

Cons

Anything we find that is a "con" we just reach out to their team and it isn't a con anymore. They are fantastic about working with us to find solutions that make our company run better!

TP

Tyler P.

Pritchard Tent, LLC

Pros

It’s the all around package. Makes our life and job so much easier.

Cons

Can’t really think of anything we don’t like. Would like pay roll and clock in clock out feature

NC

Nikki C.

Great, great, great!

The software is easy to use which makes training new employees even easier and the customer support is amazing. They always respond in a timely manner and provide assistance. There has never been a time that they were not able to assist me at the level I expected.

Pros

The ease of use! It is so easy to use and intuitive. Even making adjustments to inventory and adding new products is easy.

Cons

Nothing, everything has been great and we have used it for several years now.

JB

Jennifer B.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Excellent Bang for Your Buck

Rentopian's value for your money and customer service is second to none. Rentopian offers a ton of features for a fraction of their competitor's prices. They have excellent customer service and support. We would highly recommend Rentopian to anyone we know.

Pros

Rentopian is easy to use, packed with features from order entering, to accounting, client management and so much more. It's everything you need in one spot for an excellent price. Not to mention their outstanding customer service and willingness to tailor the software to your exact needs. We are happy, highly satisfied Rentopian users!

Cons

Any limitations of the software that we found and relayed to customer service were quickly explained, rectified and or implemented. No complaints here.

OC

Obnika C.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

The best platform by far

Pros

The set up process was easy and they are very helpful and accommodating.

Cons

Nothing, they are great. I have no complaints.

BB

Brooke B.

Rentopian Review From A Rental Industry User

Pros

Can I say everything? I love how convenient it is to save information for clients. I love how quickly we can enter in new orders. I also LOVE how [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team has shown us exceptional customer service.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I do not like. When we would find a feature that didn't work well for us, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team was quick to assist us in making updates and changes to fit our needs. If it was something that could not be updated, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to explain why and show us how we could best utilize the software to fit our needs. Overall, the customer service outshined any 'con' that we could try to find.

BF

Bertrand F.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Amazing software that every rental company needs.

Our overall experience has been great.

Pros

Rentopian is very user-friendly. It is easy to use and it has been a tremendous asset to our company. From inventory management to online rentals to in-store rentals, Rentopian has been a great solution to our needs.

Cons

I can't think of any significant negative aspect. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT]were great and they addressed every shortcoming we had to tailor the software to our needs.

CR

Carlos R.

Great Product

Pros

Cons

The only "issue" is that it can have a lot of options/features which sometimes are not being used and can become a bit overwhelming. However, it's better to have them than to not have them. And customer support is very good overall, and helps clarify any issues.

BU

Byron U.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Why use Rentopian

Awesome experience and with the customer service for anything that I might have missed.

Pros

Very good value for money Lots of features for a piece of their competitor's prices. Excellent customer service and support. I would highly recommend Rentopian to anyone we know.

Cons

No complaints. Anything that I couldn't do was solved by customer service.

CB

Christen B.

Easy to navigate & EXCELLENT customer support

Pros

We have been so impressed with the ease and functionality of Rentopian. We are also incredibly greatful for [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of the Rentopian team. They reply quickly and efficiently and are always so helpful!

Cons

So far we have zero complains; we’re really happy we chose to go with Rentopian

DM

Danielle M.

Wonderful Customer Service

Wonderful, customer service alone has been great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is amazing and is always there to answer and questions we have.

Pros

Easy booking features. Great to track inventory

Cons

You have to click order and then add order each time the screen never refreshes to the most recent orders you have to refilter each time