ServiceMonster Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.14/10

Reviews by rating

This is a good tool to find best talent in the market as the have a very good data base which can be effectively used.
The software is easy to use and the customer support is the best. When you call they address your concerns quickly.
The ease of scheduling and the ability to group jobs in the same area reducing the cost of traveling.
Few improvements are required. Some times it bit difficult to find the candidates here which are available in other job boards.

MM

Michael M.

Necessity for my business

We were fortunate to have this service and it really helped us stay organized with our customers.

Pros

Helped all that were involved in the daily run of the business know what’re everyone was and tasks to be performed. Appointment times, pictures of projects to be completed and notes and needs of the customers. Inside billing worked well and charged customers credit cards was nice.

Cons

Nothing really. After understanding how the app worked it was just what we needed.

FB

Frank B.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Great customer service, good system, has some quirks.

I like them, they try hard and overall have a good product besides some irritating guirks. I have always had good luck with their very available inhouse support...that is a big plus!

Pros

The support is very timely and excellent. The platform is designed for the carpet cleaning and related industry is a big plus for us. I think they try hard to have a great system. For us, the customer database and scheduling are our main use. For our techs out in the field, they can see their schedules and jobs on their phones, making last minute changes a breeze.

Cons

There are issues with scheduling, some version are better for viewing while other have more features. For our staff, to get the better overall schedule viewing they must go back to an older version. A more recent issues with the older version, when we try to change date, often we get brought back to the home page . Sometimes the system boges down, I do not think is our internet.

MP

Mario P.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees

New user

Decent product for the price. Customer service is good to work with.

Pros

Fairly easy to use, easy transition upon start up, invoicing in timely manner once job is complete. Customer support has always been available when needed.

Cons

The program BUFFERS or stays LOADING way TOO often on both Phone app and desktop version. We spend TOO much time waiting for program to load. Phone app could be better like the desktop version. Phone app limited in some areas.

KK

Keith K.

My right hand person

I always recommend ServiceMonster two other business owner in various industries.

Pros

As a small biz owner I need all the help I can get. Service Monster has been right by my side for I believe almost 20 years now. It’s all we use for scheduling, accounts receivable, reminders. The list goes on and on. They have top Notch and customer service whatever I need them. I rarely get transferred to somebody else. They know how to resolve my problem

Cons

I can’t think of anything I did not like about ServiceMonster.

SW

Sule W.

Awesome Software

Absolutely wonderful program. I am a fan of Service Monster.....

Pros

FMS is absolutely the best idea for customer retention as well as keeping a solid data on flow of percentage .Extremely user friendly program. Customer service is unbeatable. They always have an answer and very honest and proficient with the program.

Cons

The only part that gets complicated is the filtering on the marketing section. Definitely can be worked to get it easier .

CC

Christina C.

Overall worth your money

Pros

Service monster is user friendly but also very in depth. Once you learn the system its pretty easy to maneuver.

Cons

Using the drip campaigns and other marketing features are somewhat difficult to understand at first. I would love ServiceMonster to have a training class so I could utilize more features. Or having the ability for our technicians to apply payments to invoices without the access to change/alter the invoice (more restricted access) would be nice.

JT

Joseph T.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

The grandfather of digital home service software.

I can honestly say that I have never had a bad experience with service monster.

Pros

Service monster is not a big corporate nasty company that is money hungry. They take a genuine interest in their customers and employees and deliver a simple and consistent experience.

Cons

I think it can be improved but with time I trust that this will continue to progress.

DG

Daniel G.

Best Decision Ever Made

Love SM. Awesome tool. Saved us a boatload of money by making us more efficient.

Pros

Cons

Gets slow between April thru September. Would love for the daily report to have the est and actual hours tallied for the day.

KG

Kim G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

We loved out time with Service Monster!

We had such a good experience with Service Monster!

Pros

We loved everything about the software and the ease and accuracy of using it.

Cons

ServiceMonster was originally designed for carpet cleaner who have 1-3 trucks. As a larger cleaning company we ran 20+ routes per day. Service Monster did not have the ability for us to manage many accounts at once.

VC

Vincent C.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Very happy with Service Monster

Pros

Cons

On occasion when inputting things the software moves slow. This doesn't happen often enough to be a major concern.

Hs

Hershita s.

51-200 employees

a better option for recruitment

Pros

There are many portals available in the market but if you are looking for C2C candidates this portal will help you

Cons

few improvements are required. Some times it bit difficult to find the candidates here which are available in other job boards

aM

ankit M.

201-500 employees

Nice tool to use

Pros

Cons

There are no such cons but its price is bit high and also few more filters can be added to make it more effective.

US

Ujjwal S.

51-200 employees

Awesome tool

Pros

The service is outstanding and I don't know how anyone can grow their business without this. Anyone not using ServiceMonster should seriously reevaluate their marketing and service strategy.

JW

James W.

Public Relations and Communications, 11-50 employees

As far my concern Monstar software is a very good software.

Over all it is a good software

Pros

It is one of the most convenient recruitment tools for the recruiter much simpler to use it is a very good software indeed.

Cons

According to my view point monster the resumes are delivered a bit later than expected, it is something to be kept in mind while using it.