SuiteDash Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.43/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Users are well supported by the staff who are passionate about their product, something that gives confidence about how it will continue to improve and evolve as it continues to grow.

TT

Thomas T.

As operations manager, I have been able to gain a much better understanding of what my customers do, what they like, what they don´t, and better ways to serve them quickly and efficiently.

SJ

Sarah J.

Our clients were immediately impressed with our white label. We love it when any tool we use instills confidence in our clients to do business with us.

Rob A.

The e-signature functions look so ugly, are not very customizable, and are limited with source documents. Seems a little behind the curve with integrations to other systems & platforms.

BF

BRIAN F.

However I understand how difficult this must be with all the features they offer. Also the contract generation process is a little confusing and not flexible enough.

DS

Douglas S.

Also the limitation on integration to only Quickbooks accounting software is a bit of a downside as those based in Australia and New Zealand mostly uses Xero as their accounting software.

Christopher E.

+ 3

Asana

Bitrix24-logocaret

Bitrix24

How would you rate SuiteDash?

RI

Rick I.

Financial advisor/owner

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Fantastic white label client portal and CRM!

Transcript

Rick : Hi, I'm Rick. I'm a financial advisor, and I give SuiteDash a five. For more reviews like this,...

The Perfect All In One Software For A Solopreneur To Grow Their Business With

Transcript

Kianja: My name is Kianja. I am the president of my own company. I work in the accounting industry. Actually,...

Perfect All-in-One Solution for Small Businesses

We wanted an all-in-one solution to track project progress, invoicing, signed contracts that was easy to use.

Pros

SuiteDash is easy to use and is perfect for tracking clients from initial sales call to completed project!

Cons

I wish there were the ability to upload a csv file with all of our existing client data from the old software to the new software. The initial setup took a bit of time.

Hi Emanuel, and thank you for your feedback! SuiteDash does have the ability to import your Contacts via a CSV file. As long as your old software has the ability to export into CSV, you're good to go!

SuiteDash for Freelancers

SuiteDash did replace various software, Excel sheets and Word documents, has a very competitive pricing and the support/help is great. The communication with clients is a lot easier and the SuiteDash software is accessible from every place around the world.

Pros

I'm starting as a freelancer and this software covers a lot of areas and can replace various other products like project management tools, CRM, invoice/proposal software and more. By replacing them you can save a lot of money but more important you save a lot of time because you don't have to handle and switch between different systems and create a new customer in each of the software tools. SuiteDash...

Cons

I'm waiting for the planned support ticket feature (which is on the roadmap) and maybe a livechat function to communicate with clients. I also think that the Translation functionality (which is still in Beta) will be a great success for a lot of users. Not everything is ready by now but their team is focused on a lot of important items and improvements. This is the way to go!

Hi Patrick, and thank you for your review! All of the features you've mentioned are indeed on our roadmap, and our team is diligently working towards getting these released by the end of this year :)

You won't go wrong with SuiteDash!

This really levels up our offers. We do a lot of group coaching and some people don't want to discuss things in a group setting. They get a portal. And we tell them we have a lot of great "FREE" stuff in there but if they need 1on1 they can request a PAID 1 on 1 consultation. We can send them an invoice and have them pay BEFORE one of our consultants hop on a call with them.

Pros

Easy to use! So easy to setup. All the setup videos are short. It was so easy I was up and running in about an hour. This is my 4 "portal" software I've tried. I didn't like the others mainly because of all the branding. With SuiteDash you whitelabel it. It has a great "feel". My VA's thought I hired a programmer to create something for us!

Cons

Needs more integrations. I don't want to have to keep paying for zapier. I would also like to bring some of the other services I use "inside" of the portal. I'm still new to the platform, but I don't like having my clients have to click out of the portal to use some of the software we use.

Hi Liz, and thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform. We strive to for SuiteDash to be more of an all-in-one solution, rather than having to rely on connecting to other apps. However we do have some integrations planned, such as Xero. Stay tuned :)

SuiteDash - a freelancer's best friend

With SuiteDash I got a functional suite of applications that work very well together. I don't have to jump between many apps, everything is in one place. It is really solid platform, easy to use - 100% recommendation :)

Pros

If you are looking for all-in-one business tool which has most of the features a freelancer can think of, look no further! Below is the list of my favourite features: Project Management System with Kanban view Client Portal - create branded portals for your clients, keep all the tasks in one place = wow your customers Files storage - easily share files with your clients or request uploads from them - again, keep everything in one place Contracts - great time saver - create from an existing invoice, estimate, project or contact Contract signing - with e-signature system Easy invoicing - on-time payments, recurring, subscriptions The documentation is great - you will find answers to most of your questions! And if it's not enough - there is excellent support, ready to help you.

Cons

I'd be thrilled if they added the ability to create & send custom designed proposals and integration with Google Sheets - but the roadmap is pretty exciting - they are going to include those features in Q3 2020. If you want to match UI of the portal with your branding, you can customize literally everything with custom CSS editor in the app, but the code is written inside a small text area without possibility to resize it. When you have 100+ lines of code, it's difficult to quickly add new changes and it's a lot of scrolling.

Hi Anna, and thank you for your review! We now have Proposals as part of our repertoire, and Google Sheets Integration is well on its way :) We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform concerning CSS code.

Excellent CRM & Project Management Software For Creative Agencies

We're using this to manage projects in a bespoke video editing service. We needed a client facing portal for clients to submit requests to and to also manage several different complex internal workflows for each client. SuiteDash gave us an elegant, relatively inexpensive, and easy to learn solution.

Pros

The custom work flows and custom client portal make all the difference in not only a client facing portal but also as an administrator managing projects. The software is very flexible and customizable and you can become an expert user in a weekend. Learning curve is low but there is a lot to wrap your head around, however, for how feature packed this is it's super intuitive.

Cons

Storage space for uploads. As a creative video editing service, our clients like to upload video files which can take up a lot of storage and eat up the allocated space before extra charges are implemented. If SuiteDash had a feature to connect existing cloud storage for uploads, it would be the absolute perfect solution. We get around this by encouraging clients to provide links to their own cloud storage (Dropbox, GDrive, S3, etc) and most already have their files stored there anyway so this isn't a major issue.

Ann all in one solution for any Freelancer

Overall suitedash has become my one tool to outrank the rest. Replacing several systems and the need to go back and forth between platforms is now a thing of the past and has reduced the time I am spending on managing clients and projects. From prospect to client the system does exactly what I need.

Pros

Suitedash has provided almost everything a small business owner like myself needs to run and manage a business efficiently. Replacing various other tools, I am no longer needing to switch between various applications whilst trying to automate my process. Being able to whitelabel the entire platform is a huge plus and allows my business to stand out from the rest and the internal file sharing and client portal is what sets this platform apart from the rest.

Cons

There are still improvements need to be made to some of the features and UI however support have been great in taking their users input and acting on it. Their feature request process does need improvement but knowing that the team are improving this software daily is refreshing - they don't seem to be a "one and done" approach.

One of the most complete tools you can try

Pros

It's a really complete set of tools to satisfy most of your business needs, and if you see their roadmap it's going to get even better, I tried it after migrating from using around 10 different sets of tools each with their own monthly fee, with SuiteDash I both could reduce my monthly expense as well as having all my tools integrated in a same platform, the best use case for me was to have a client portal to improve my business proposition for my clients.

Cons

The design, all the tools are really complete and useful but from a visual aspects, the whole app looks dated, if you value form over function, this isn't the tool for you.

Great Bang for the Buck

SuiteDash is a great product for a small company that wants an affordable all-in-one system to manage their operations. It has CRM, project management, marketing campaign management, online forms, allows you to create pages specific to a client, and more. This software is the best bang for the buck I have seen for a small to mid-size agency managing projects for multiple clients.

Pros

That it allows me to manage my team of contractors working on multiple projects for different clients. I can also use the system to collaborate with my clients and create unique pages or onboarding training for each.

Cons

It took me a minute to understand that to assign a task to someone, it had to be related to a project.

One-stop Application for all your business needs!

We gained so much time and we saved a lot of money for our SAAS subscriptions and happy to direct this amount to our product development.

Pros

The best part of Suite dash is it combines, several tools in to one. You can use it for a CRM, Project management tool even for your billings.

Cons

I can't say a thing in this section, because this software fulfills all our business requirements, and whenever we contact support and ask for help they come up with a soln for any specific cases.

Hi Ersan, thank you for your review! We are pleased that we can fulfill 95% of your company needs...but we strive for 100% :)

The Best All-In-One Business Management Solution

I've been able to set up a cohesive client portal that gives my clients all the information they need. Additionally, I have all the information organized in one place, and I don't have to copy/paste info from one tool to another. I've been able to save time and most importantly, my sanity.

Pros

The best feature of Suitedash is that it is an all in one business management tool and client portal. I really like this because I don't need to go in and out of several different software. I like the simple to use CRM and the ability to kickstart a project (using templates and workflows) with just a couple clicks. I also really like that you can make it completely customized to your brand, be it the logo, emails, domain, colors, and more.

Cons

The biggest downside to Suitedash at this time is the basic task management. If you have a simple type of project it will certainly meet your needs. However, if you have a more complex project, or one with several components, it may be a little lacking. I would like to see an integration with a project management tool or a way to import tasks from a PM tool into Suitedash.

Thank you for your feedback! We will continue to improve our Project management functionality. Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better.

SuiteDash is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

I was able to send out bulk email campaigns without being marked as spam, and the look and feel of the emails were outstanding! Very professional and inviting. At month-end close for June 2020, I was able to target 2k specific leads to close out strong and make my goal before July 1st by using labels and the Marketing Campaign function. WINNER!!

Pros

I love the look and ease of use with SuiteDash. You can customize everything pretty much, down to color and your branding. I especially love the CRM and Marketing tools, as well as the Calendar function. I plan to centralize a lot of my activities down to one platform (SuiteDash), which will help me eliminate other unnecessary and costly subscriptions.

Cons

I would like to see the Calendar function allow Group Booking for group webinars/Zooms.

Hi Theresa, we really appreciate your feedback! We actually do have Zoom integration on the horizon...so stay tuned :)

Suitedash Feature Review

It is definitely a great platform to have and it is worth the investment. They have proven that they are committed for the long haul, so I feel safe in investing in the product. We could all learn from their commitment to their clients. Since it is a new product, there are features that are still in the development phase, so be patient! It will come eventually. This review has NOT been requested by the Suitedash and is an honest assessment of the platform.

Pros

The biggest asset is the companies commitment to stay connect with their clients. As a new company, they are growing and adjusting their product to the needs of the clients. They have a clear roadmap and welcome feature suggestions and improvements. It is a very complete software and they are committed to making it better.

Cons

This isn't a negative comment, but users need to be aware that the platform is developing. As time goes on, it is just going to get better, but patience is needed. Also, every time something is updated or is loading, it is slow. Not painfully slow - just slow. I believe this is because of the servers/setup that they have. The marketing email section is weak. You can not track email stats. So I still have to use other platforms for this. This definitely needs improving.

A mixture of different core utilities in one platform

Initially it was a little difficult but once I broke it down into the core elements and learnt them I was OK, but I should have done that first and not tried to learn everything on one sitting. And to not attempt to figure the automations until you fully understand each module fully.

Pros

I had about 4 different needs and I was using different wordpress plugins, and some cloud services but there was no unity between the utilities I was using. For example, Waveapps for invoicing, gmail for CRM with Streak, Contact forms for onboarding, Google Drive and sync.com for file sharing. As I got busier I really needed to invest in a robust solution.

Cons

It is a steep learning curve, but the way you manage that, it to learn one module at a time, and then tie them together were you start to tackle the automations or FLows function as they call it. The automations are quite powerful, if you find yourself onboarding a lot of clients. You can creat funnels at import stage and get customer setup with custom profiles based on their needs

Much more than just a customer Portal.

Having all core functions for managing our business in one platform helped us to get rid of at least four other SAAS tools. The benefit is not only financial but also in having a better oversight of our business.

Pros

Using the SuiteDash 'Pinnacle' pricing plan helps us to make the partnership with our clients and externals more valuable. We create estimates and invoices, manage internal- as well as client projects and CRM. Having these tools well integrated inside one platform makes our work more efficient. We can have all parties on the same side without some communication overhead. After searching a long time and testing a lot of software tools we feel home now. The support team is very neat and helped us quickly all the time. A big plus is the ability for translating the UI from english to german. Too many SAAS on the market are english only.

Cons

We dislike very view about SuiteDash. Most of the things on or wish list are on the SuiteDash Roadmap already.

All-in-One Software Suite with A+ Support

Fantastic experience thus far. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are second to none and really do over-deliver with SuitDash.

Pros

SuitDash has been a complete system replacement for me and my business. As someone who was looking for a fully white-labeled Client Portal, Project and Task Management system, Invoice submission and tracking features, and multiple payment integrations, SuitDash hits the sweet-spot. Coming later this year are Proposals (huge for me!), appointment scheduling, and a revamped drag-and-drop page builder. All of this, coupled with SuiteDash's amazing (and fast) customer support, is really a no-brainer for businesses looking to manage just about all aspects of their day-to-day operations within one intuitive platform.

Cons

As with most software solutions, there is a bit of a learning curve associated with SuitDash. But this is more about finding where things are located or establishing specific workflows, rather than any lack of intuitivness on the side of the platform.

Good tool with potential to become even better

I am impressed with the potential here. I have a service business and this is my first CRM. It is to replace excel spreadsheets, a whole bunch of standalone platforms, and add better project management and reporting to the system. It is a big learning curve to transition from manual systems to integrated CRM, but the time savings potential and reporting functions cannot be overlooked.

Pros

I like: • it is a centralized tool that replaces a bunch of manual functions or collection of independent tools • ability to create a contract from estimates, invoices, project, contacts. • good sized storage of files in the platform • generous account limits for different services (except storage size and number on team) • customizable dashboard • very good support, quick reply, responsive • can be white labeled • has a stable history, small company, but not new • well organized, logical, intuitive UX • can create recurring tasks • can setup plans and recurring invoices • have options with payment gateways.

Cons

I think there is room for it to grow, including: • the e-signature functions look so ugly, are not very customizable, and are limited with source documents • seems a little behind the curve with integrations to other systems & platforms • needs work to provide more calendar sync (ie hotmail) • email marketing is still limited • UX seems outdated

Hi Brian, and thank you for your feedback! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform.

SuiteDash the small business people CRM

1. So far having a great experience with customizing and using suitedash

Pros

1. First thing you'll notice is that the the dashboard is bright and clean all the tabs are located on the left on a collapsable side bar. 2. It contains al of the daily used tabs in the right spot 3. The ability to use a vanity or custom domain lets you get a professional look and integration with your existing site for easy client logon via the portal

Cons

1. The lack of a helpdesk intergration which would allow you to capture and track client issues and requests.

Hi Kevin, and thank you for your review! We have Support Tickets planned for Q4, so stay tuned :)

Great ingredients ... no recipes - yet!

Somewhat frustrating to setup for a newby because of the lack of use cases described above. To that end, we employed the services of one of their recommended "Agency Partners" @ $65/hour. So far we've spent about $1200 for setup assistance. That has been invaluable. I wish SuiteDash would offer this service internally because it would be absolutely worth it. However, now that we are in the swing of things our CRM is coming along nicely & we can't wait to deploy.

Pros

1. SuiteDash seems to have almost everything a small-medium sized business will need for ... on-boarding + CRM. 2. There seems to be an endless configuration for use cases. 3. Once setup correctly, I'm sure it's going to be FANTASTIC.

Cons

Lack of use cases ... Although SD seems to have everything you may need, it does come with an INCREDIBLY STEEP LEARNING CURVE. What makes it so difficult to use is trying to grasp all the functional elements available & how to configure them to do what you need. For example, does one use flows, projects, or announcements to communicate and on-board clients? This could be a simple fix by creating...

Simple, powerful and professional client portal for project management

We were using a custom solution for proposals which required a lot of cut and paste and it would be harder to track and modify. SuiteDash allows us to streamline the process with pre-built sections (pages) which can be included in the proposals. It makes it easier to send it to clients and track the opening, signing and follow-up.

Pros

SuiteDash was surprisingly simple to setup and quite flexible. It is nice to have options for dealing with access levels by user, company or circles. It is also nice to have simple steps for clients to set the portal as an app on their mobile device. The portal looks professional and the white-label features are easy to follow. The integration with Stripe is quick and it's great to have multiple options for currencies as Stripe allows us to accept payments in different currencies. It is even possible to set the position of the currency symbol on the left or right. This allowed me to set a currency profile with the dollar sign on the right for French Canadian clients.

Cons

I would love to have some templates for projects or proposals already loaded to use as a starting point. While the system has built-in CRM and messaging options, even branded through SMTP, it would be great to see integration options with ActiveCampaign so we can properly tag clients on our lists. I've found great training videos on YouTube. I would suggest adding links from various sections to help sections and videos for quicker access.

All in one solution

I tried every top of the line CRM and client management software service that there is and SuiteDash is the only system that is both affordable and meets every need my team has. Thanks SuiteDash team! Keep crushing it.

Pros

SuiteDash offers everything I need to manage my CRM, billing, communication, and project management in one system. I can even effectively manage my clients, employees, and anyone else by creating a distraction-free workspace.

Cons

No cons from me. The SuiteDash team is quick to respond and even develop new features.

A great tool to invest your time on

I honestly let Suitedash sit unused for months as it was a little overwhelming at first. I think what threw me off was that the tutorials began with onboarding clients which wasn’t my initial need. But after realising that I was wasting so much more time on a variety of different apps when I could just sit down and invest the time in the product…WoW everything changed. Just like everything that pays off I the long run, you have to commit some time to get know the system. Once you find the ways that it can work for you, you will not know how you survived without it!

Pros

Im really impressed with how well it handles so many different areas of my business. A real one stop shop.

Cons

I'm a very busy person and it took some time to learn the system. This is my own personal issue and not necessarily the fault of the system

Perfect CRM for a client portal

Enables me to contact clients, send files and invoices all in the one place. The clients can put in work requests and its all branded to suit my brand. Perfect solution

Pros

My favourite aspect of SuiteDash is the ability to design the client interface/portal to suit my branding and the information that I need them to have easy access to. Making the portal both client friendly and easy to use for myself. Also the ability for clients to put in work requests that can populate direct to an invoice, makes getting payment so easy.

Cons

Setting up some of the flows was a little tricky, but it turned out how I was looking at it was backwards and the tech guys helped out and explained it, the help team solved my issue and were really helpful

Hi, and thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that our Support Team cleared up any confusion regarding FLOWs. We understand that some of the more powerful features of SuiteDash can take some time to wrap your head around. Thanks again for your feedback, and we always appreciate a shoutout!

Nearly There

Being able to quote, invoice and turn into a project is the best feature of the software.

Pros

It's a great all-in-one solution that can be branded and added to any client's sub-domain for a simple solution that checks nearly every box a business owner needs.

Cons

There are still a few features that would be nice to have that other competitor's software has. But overall it's a great solution.

Amazing Service

SuiteDash is giving us the ability to work with our team, stay organized, connect with clients, and systematize everything without breaking the bank. It is perfect for our small and growing business.

Pros

SuiteDash has the potential to do just about anything that I need: • Billing • Quickbook integration • Project management • Customer relations • Auto emails • A client portal And I love all of that! But, the thing that makes them truly better than any other CRM is their customer service. Setting up a CRM is a ton of work. Every system is a little bit different and getting it all to work for you...

Cons

They are still building. Everything works, but they are still adding a few features.

Client Portal + Everything You Need Under One Roof!

SuiteDash is a great product that's helping me organize and optimize all of my "back office activities." Even if you don't use all the modules (for example, you want to stay with QuickBooks or another platform for your invoicing), this product can really help your workflow.

Pros

SuiteDash puts all your business tools under one roof. With a single login, you can do everything from project management, to invoicing, to email marketing campaigns, and more. It also has a great client portal that can make your company look very professional. Staying organized isn't as easy as it used to be. SuiteDash was designed to basically tick all the boxes (which can really help lower your businesses overhead as far as software goes.

Cons

SuiteDash does a lot. That means, you have to take a little bit of time when your first getting started to watch a few videos (or read) and follow the instructions to get everything properly setup. Honestly, I'm lazy and usually read the instructions as a final resort. I don't recommend that approach!