Yo!Coach Logo

4.5

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.95/10

Reviews by rating

I really loved how they have an interactive demo and the team were very helpful in explaining how the different features work and coordinating with us.
I disliked the fact that I wasted money and time on developers in my home country who did not deliver on what was agreed upon. I wish I had found Fatbit Technologies sooner.
A lack in the customization of graphical features, but is a minor issue.

Jess B.

Excellent customer service

The learning process is ongoing but I feel like my business site is in safe hands with YoCoach and the team they have assembled working on my project.

Pros

The team including [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been incredible. They go above and beyond to deal with any queries I have and respond both via email and by video chat which has been really helpful! This has made all the difference for me as I had no previous experience dealing with software such as this.

Cons

It would definitely help to have a familiarity with coding and setting up complicated sites before using YoCoach. It’s not vital and it can all be learned but from experience I think it would be useful to have some prior knowledge.

MB

Mqondisi B.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Yo!Coach to the rescue!

Admin tasks and scaling up the the business were the problems we were ever worried about, but since we invested in this software, turning Read With Us into a global brand has become a reality. Now we can focus on marketing and growing our business not worry about admin tasks and knowing that our clients are guaranteed an incredible experience whilst using our platform.

Pros

Yo!Coach makes it easy for me to scale my business and manage the day to day things like onboarding, scheduling and payments. It came at the right time for us just when we were scouring the market looking for something that was affordable but effective. Now we can focus on growing the business and not worry about tones of admin work.

Cons

There are times when things like Zoom integrations play play up, but this has nothing to do with Yo!coach but on the Zoom's side. However, Yo!coach's team are always receptive and happy to help whenever there are issues.

SA

Sireen A.

Professional team

I liked mostly the team, who was very supportive and professional. They did the work so quickly and they were exptremely helpful when I struggle using the page. And I dont want to forget that they explained everything before starting the work.

Pros

I liked that I can use it to teach my students at any time and anywhere. the method of payment is easy as well

Cons

the display of the page. I know that I can change it, but it takes time to update.

NC

Nicholas C.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Avoid!

We have had to terminate our dealings with this company. They have made promises to fix errors and we're able to deliver time and time again. We are a UK based company and our dealings with this company has held us back. Please contact me if you would like more information and I would be happy to discuss this with you in detail.

Pros

Stated turn key solution, which could accomodate out customisations request

Cons

This company are not whi they say they are. They missed our deadline by 3 months, software was full of bugs and not usable for our Tutors or safe for students interested of security or data protection.

ee

eweh e.

Good product for startups

The application met the need for our online language learning platform. Although we were asked extra fees for some features we thought could come by default .

Pros

Yo-coach has many readymade features for online tutoring and live coaching with student management, tutor management and payment processing features which is what i needed.

Cons

the responsiveness and user friendliness of the booking scheduling should be improved both at the user and tutor site. We were asked extra fees for some features we thought could come by default .

MP

Martin P.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Well thought out features

Pros

They have an expansive use of features and really understand the benefits the people who can use the platform would need.

Cons

It's can be quite complex to understand the code

ND

Neil D.

Education Management, self-employed

Wonderful platform for Start-ups

Yo!Coach provided me with a ready-to-go platform, but crucially, as I am working on this project alone, support at each stage of the journey, from domain and server assistance and customisation of the product to third-party integration and organic growth and marketing. It is a 'one-stop-shop' for the start up.

Pros

There is a very high level of support from the Yo!Coach team, at all stages of the customer journey. The team are efficient, knowledgeable, supportive and open-minded when it comes to customisation requests. The product itself is rich in features, user-friendly, and highly customisable from the back-end. I am impressed by what the platform can do. It is highly scalable and I look forward to growing the company together with the support of the Yo!Coach developers.

Cons

Nothing to date - I am still exploring the platform and am so far impressed by its capabilities.

Atul K.

Retail, 11-50 employees

A well made product

[Sensitive Content ] took great care to ensure that we were happy with our software. They were patient whenever we had concerns; they worked hard to make sure our needs were met.

Pros

the software is easy to use and has all the features one would need to run a successful tutor booking platform. the integration was straightforward and the admin dashboard is intuitive enough that you don't need to be tech-savvy to get started.

Cons

They have everything I could possibly want, but it would be nice if they had installed local payment methods in MY/SG.

Harri G.

Yo! CoachReview

My overall experience with Yo!coach was Great. The customer support is excllent. I would like to personally thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT] as she was available at any time to help with my numerous questions. Nothing was too much trouble and she was of the utmost professionalism. She has helped us massively and was a real asset to us.

Pros

The software is easy to use and intuitive. Everything is laid out in an easy-to-understand manner and can be fully customized.

Cons

With everything, there is a learning curve that needs to be followed, however, this is not the product's fault.

FA

Frinzelle A.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Excellent onboarding and after sales support

Our experience with YoCoach is grest! Their sales and account managers are welcoming and knowledgeable. They are eager to help you start your business right.

Pros

We like that it was built out in only few days. The platform is full of features to get you started with online tutoring business. The website was built so it can be managed by an admin without a background in website development.

Cons

The theme installed is great. But this is the only theme they have. It would be good to have several options to choose from.

Education Management, self-employed

Excellent Product for Startups and Good Customer Support

The company is very serious about supporting the customer, and very responsive. They are also very flexible and have your interest and success in mind. The product is good for getting started and has a fairly rich set of features. Overall, a good product and great customer support.

Pros

A well-featured startup product that has most of the functionality to get going immediately. Fairly deep and broad functionality and well thought out. Deployment was easy and has been very stable.

Cons

Some of the configurations could be tedious without a proper manual. When the documentation is provided, it becomes easy enough but just that you need to ask for it. Video chat integration could be improved.

Great Value for Your Money

Overall, my experience with Yo!Coach has been positive. The assistance they provide in walking you through how to best use the website, as well as the responsiveness when issues arise has been invaluable.

Pros

The software includes virtually everything that you will need to begin your online marketplace. They even included sample blogs and emails to clients. The dashboards for students and teachers are beautiful and easy to use.

Cons

It is not always intuitive where to update or edit images and language on the front end of the website from the administrative side.

AD

Abderrahmane D.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Yo!Coach la meilleure solution du marché

en une phrase. Satisfaction Totale

Pros

après plusieurs mois de recherche nous avons découvert cette solution, elle inclue tous ce que nous voulions en plus d'une équipe a écoute et surtout de bon conseilles, installation et déploiement rapide en moins de 3 semaines, configuration et personnalisation très intuitive et toujours avec une équipe prête a intervenir directement ou via des instructions

Cons

comme pour toutes solutions nous avons toujours besoins de plus mais l'avantage avec Yo!Coach c'est qu'elle a tout pour bien commencer

Showing original review in French. See translation

AH

Alexia H.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Please Avoid this company

We took on YoCoach with the best intentions. However, it has been a train crash and our company has paid for the product but we are not currently using this as it simple does dont work. the system is full of bugs and there is constant maintance needed. FatBit technologies and YoCoach will promise that they can manage all features but this is just to get the quick sale.

Pros

For a language based programme with basic functions this works

Cons

The system software is full of bugs, client onboarding is complicated and inconsistent and the software is not safe to use for students. Data is not protected and there are serious child protection concerns.

ME

Mohamed E.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

if you are looking for a profissional tutoring platform

they give you a very good platform full of all needed tools , plus the platform is uer-friendly most of our clients like it so much

Pros

they have so mean good features, when you buy it you get all what you want and there is no hidden expensis

Cons

can't think about any tool i didnt like

BV

Brent V.

E-Learning, self-employed

Fatbit and Yo!Coach are the gold standard in product and service delivery.

Fatbit Technologies have found a client for life. I will only use them for any web/software needs that I may have. Their customer service is beyond anything I have ever encountered. An absolute blessing for the non-tech-minded entrepreneur starting-up

Pros

The software has all the functionality that my business requires and Fatbit deployed it in a remarkably short space of time. The team is relentless in its quest to deliver a final product to the client's requirements. The system is solid and highly customizable. And at the end of the day, I have a website to be proud of that looks very professional.

RB

Recep B.

Amazing support!

If you want to establish an internet tutoring business, seek for it. It's a simple plug-and-play system. You don't require any technical knowledge.

Pros

Simple to operate and manage. It has all of the capabilities needed to establish an online tutoring company. Amazing support.

Cons

Design customization could be a little more flexible and good.

BD

Brahim D.

Founder of www.noortutor.com

My overall experience was good . I am in the launch phase. The Yo!coach team is working hard to make sure I am successful in this field.

Pros

Simple to used Hight tech technology Integrated with Zoom,Lesson space, and Comtchat.

Cons

It took me some time to get started because I did some configuration on my own.

Angelo N.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

A very good software to manage elearning platofmr

We need a platform to manage elearning processes and Yo!Coach do exactly that

Pros

The number of features and the customization that is possible to ask

Cons

A lack in the customization of graphical features, but is a minor issue

Bijou N.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Yo! Coach is awesome

I would say a 10 so far.

Pros

The software features are user-friendly, and the customer support is amazing.

Cons

I am still to discover what I like least about this software.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Amazing Product

Pros

Communications and easy simplicity of the product

Cons

missing common since features and actions

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Amazing !!

The team is wonderful very helpful very patient and very professional

Pros

I loved every thing about this product, it’s so easy to use and set up, especially for someone like me who isn’t familiar with setting up anything online all my work is in person this was great, another great thing is how professional the product is.

Cons

Offering free time for clients who purchase the product to help them customize their site to how they like it

MS

Mahmoud S.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great solution for online cources

Pros

Schedule the courses slot time for students/teacher

Cons

I appreciate if the section for dynamic pages like about us - contact us etc .. to be more controllable from the admin panel instead of using HTML