AgencyAnalytics

The All-In-One Marketing Reporting Platform for Agencies.

AgencyAnalytics Reviews - Page 2

the best

Pros

This product has made my life as a SEO analyst very easy. I am able to track my clients digital performance with all the great features you have

Cons

You could integrate a couple more things like Google my business

Thank you for the review! We currently do integrate with Google My Business Insights and we also track GMB rankings. If you're having any issues finding where to set that up, please let our support know and we are happy to help.

Fantastic reporting dashboard that Wows clients

My clients can login to one single URL to see just about every metric important to them. I've been using AgencyAnalytics for years. Their always available for support and constantly adding new features and integrations.

Pros

Their white labeling is excellent. I love showing the dashboard to new clients!

Cons

Overall AA is an amazing tool. I would like to see more in depth competitor data and tracking features.

Simple to setup. Easy to use. Cost effective.

Improved efficiencies

Pros

Makes multi platform reporting simple. Adding users and setting accsss level is literally a tick up. Setting up dashboard integrations is easy.

Cons

It would be beneficial to be able to customize reports further with text blocks so that commentary can be added to the data.

You actually can add custom text to the reports. Here is a link on how to do this: https://docs.agencyanalytics.com/docs/add-text-boxes-to-reports

Great Software for Client Use

Awesome software for giving clients access to our progress but limited metrics.

Pros

My favorite thing is the ease of use of this software - I'm able to pass it off to clients without having to spend too long training them.

Cons

My least favorite thing is how limited the software is with insights - I find its great at only a few different metrics.

The must-have reporting software for agencies

Agency Analytics has revolutionised our client reporting. I couldn't recommend it enough. The platform is easy to use and simple to set up. The white label dashboard and reports are fantastic and intuitive and clients would never know its not yours! Clients love the transparency you can offer them with the live dashboard and its also a great client retention tool.

Pros

The white label dashboard and reports are fantastic and intuitive and clients would never know its not yours! Easy to set up scheduled reports & dashboards Takes the faff out of monthly reporting A great client retention tool!

Cons

Isn't any! although i guess it the price could be a bit keener or allow more keywords/campaigns within the basic packages.-

The Best Agency Management Software Period!

Pros

Covers virtually all the bases for tracking and reporting metrics to clients. Whitelabel is awesome with custom domain support. Keyword tracking is precise and includes separate maps and mobile rankings. New custom dashboard feature is nice and easy to customize.

Cons

Keywords can add up so you have to keep your tracking lean.

Awesome

Pros

I love the many different integrations. Its a great way to client a snapshot of everything that is going on. Its also very easy to use and set up.

Cons

I wish the SEO audit reports can be customized to show more in depth to the client. In order for me to show a specific area of concern, I have to go to that section and print it off.

Saves time and money

I am using it for over 3 years. Now I spend x-times less time on daily SEO routines with greater output for my clients including reporting.

Pros

Features, availability, roadmap (new features regular upcoming), UI, availability for mobile devices.

Cons

Not all regional keywords database are available. Hopefully it is on their roadmap.

The best analytics tool I've found for agencies.

Agency Analytics has exactly what I need in terms of cost-effectiveness, ease of use, white label reporting, and competitive features. I especially like the UI; something about it makes me feel relaxed while using it. Finally, customer service is very fast and responsive.

Pros

Ease of use, nice UI, affordability

Cons

Site audits could be faster, but I also understand how long some websites can take to crawl.

Agency Analytics Is An Invaluable Tool For Customer Reporting, Tracking and Overall Diagnostics

Agency Analytics more than less covers every major component you need as far as a reporting platform goes....For business...that's mission-critical to be able to have one location and dissect all you marketing, SEO, social media efforts in one location without having to implement 20 different tracking and reporting tools to do the same thing this platform does.....

Pros

The features and integrations are spot on. They provide pretty much everything you'll need as far as gauging and reporting for your's and your clients accounts.

Cons

Nothing really stands out per say that I didn't like..but if a couple of tweaks were made here and there the platform would be awesome....I don't like the way you have tio incerementally move the position of an element in the reports themselves....and when creating dashboards if the widgets would not just automatically drop to the bottom but instead drop into the actual section they're created for that would be a bonus....I tend to give up on creating custome dashboards for that reason.

Very easy to use

Pros

Very easy to use, many reports and Features. My Customers love all the dashboards and customers. Very easy to set up for customers.

Cons

Ran out of Keywords with my plan, so I had to prudent on their use.

Agile, Impactful & SO Easy to Use!

It has been really great. It took me about 30 minutes to get a handle on the software and then I was off to the races. I use it on all my client calls and reporting is at a nice, polished level my clients love. Very impressed.

Pros

I really like the ease of setup. It only takes me about 10 minutes to set up a client in the system and get it to a point that is "client-ready". That is amazing. I also like the SEO audit and use it religiously. Keyword ranking reports are clean and easy to interpret for clients without confusion. I could go on and on but at the end of the day, the system is crazy easy to set up and my clients love how easy it is to get what they are looking for; actionable data that is easy to consume.

Cons

I wish there were more info on local SEO factors in the keyword ranking reports. Getting insights into local pack would be nice.

A great way to track keywords success.

A way that we can keep tabs on our organic search results so that we can continue to improve our SEO strategy.

Pros

The dashboard is super simple to use, and you can input your keywords and see the growth or drops. I like that you can add or remove other sites. So if you don't want to see Bing results, you don't have too.

Cons

They are adding too many features. I don't really need to add my Google Analytics results to Agency Analytics, as I wouldn't be pulling those numbers from within the platform. I think simplicity is key with this produce.

All your analytics and data in one spot!

The ability to sort, analyze, and present information to clients and team for review.

Pros

Customer support is great, the team at Agency is always available via email, live chat or phone call. Personally, I use live chat the most. Someone always responds within 10 minutes and are prompt with answers to your questions. The amount of data you can collect and organize is incredible. All your social media stats, google stats, etc, etc in one place! The interface is simple and easy to understand which, to me, is the best thing about Agency Analytics. There is no confusion, no "click here then click here then click there" parts of the tool that can be aggravating and time-consuming.

Cons

Wish more keywords were included. Keyword research tool could be better. Support on live chat has taken a while at times.

Fantastic software

We save lots of time. The software enables us to distribute good looking scheduled reports. Our team also use it on a daily basis.

Pros

We signed up for Agency Analytics to save time on overseeing multiple online accounts. As our company grew we started using the reporting automation features and gave access to clients. It is a core part of our business now.

Cons

Nothing, everything is great about the software. The only thing we miss is a dedicated app for mobile however shortcuts can be created.

Agency Analytics takes the stress out of ranking updates and monthly reporting

I have been in the industry for 10 years and used a lot of reporting tools. I have to admit that Agency Analytics is the best one I have use in terms of both the software itself and value for money. This tool is a must for any online marketing company.

Pros

The integrations are fantastic and a great value for money.

Cons

Everything is fine from my end, however have a summary at each section of the reporting about what is going on with the data will be pretty good. Will save me a lot of time writing emails.

Extremely Affordable, Great Customer Support

Pros

I wanted the ability to have sub-accounts for agencies I work with, and they went and added it as a feature request and put it into the tool within a month or two - and then reached back out to make sure I liked it. Very feature rich in terms of integrations, and the price is great compared to their competitors.

Cons

The dashboards could really use an update. I'd like the ability to preview my reports before I fully download them as well.

A great SEO tool for rank tracking

Agency Analytics' visualized interface integrates ranking, Google Search Console, Analytics and other SEO tools, enabling you to get rich visuals.

Pros

It allows you to integrate with Google products and other tools and create customizable reports.

Cons

customer reporting is very important. Agency Analytics transmits the ranking data you need in the most accurate way with its large database. We love the reports that are created for each customer.

Very Powerful for Presentations

Pros

the full scope of my URL's in question. Giving me a detailed look into location and ranking on various devices

Cons

My biggest problem is that on small packages we can only monitor 5 URL. It would be better if this was unlimited domains with a cap on keywords.

A great SEO tool everyone should have.

Pros

There are so many features and they are all very easy to use. Having Monthly reports being sent to clients automatically couldn't be better. Clients are happy, I'm happy!

Cons

Having to manually do a site audit every month is very time consuming. Would be nice if the site audit happened automatically.

You actually can perform site audits automatically. When creating your audit, you can choose to have it run weekly or monthly.

This is my favorite digital marketing dashboard

I use this daily and it saved a ton of time with my 20+ digital marketing clients.

Pros

This is my favorite digital marketing dashboard because it integrates almost every tool I use for my 20+ clients.

Cons

I can be expensive, and they need to have another pricing tier between the 15 and 50 plans because I'm stuck on 15 and don't have near 50 which is the next option

99% of what i want, and far greater than any other tool ive checked

Its been fantastic. support is great, the tool is intuitive, and extremely powerful

Pros

The ability to have clients jump in and set their own integrations makes everything so much easier. For example, if our contact doesnt include Facebook page management and we don't have access, the client can still syn it themselves and have this dashboarded also, without us having to gain access ourselves to grant access to the app

Cons

only one annoying thing so far, but a call with their product team assures me that it is within the 6 month roadmap for upgrades. The fact that their team takes on feedback so well and actively have a portal for recommendations and suggestions is certainy a good sign

Awesome marketing reporting platform for agencies or consultants.

Pros

The many integrations that are included are great and really covers a large portion of marketing platforms like AdWords, Bing, AdRoll, etc. The look and feel of the dashboards are super clean and easy to understand.

Cons

The pricing can get a bit high if you're running many campaigns as you have limits on number of campaigns, keywords tracked, etc.

The best online tools you need when starting a SEO-business

Pros

What we and our customers like best is the number of integrations. And we are very happy for the white label solution. So we can export and send out branded reports in minutes.

Cons

The best whitelabe we have try yet. And that you are continuing to develop. An actual tool that can be used by everyone from day one.

Love It

I used to print reports and sometimes several different ones to accomplish what I wanted to share with clients. Now it is all integrated into one report (google analytics, callrail, adwords, GMB). It is fantastic. I simply share the link with with the client and they can access everything they want to see. I love it.

Pros

I'm a small agency with about 30 clients. This is exactly the type of tool I have been looking for. It has so many integrations that are important to my clients. I've been using it for about 40 days and love it.

Cons

If I had to say anything I've had to ask support a few questions on how to use certain parts. Not a big deal though. Support has been good.