AgencyAnalytics

The All-In-One Marketing Reporting Platform for Agencies.

AgencyAnalytics Reviews - Page 3

An Excellent Software

The entire experience has been excellent. This is an easy to use and comprehensive software. The customer support is impeccable. I can't recommend this software for reporting any more.

Pros

The ease of use is impeccable. The software is very intuitive and easy to understand. Their dashboard setup process is exactly what we were looking for in a reporting suite. Having the ability to bulk deploy across all campaigns is also a nice feature.

Cons

I've spent time considering, and there really isn't much I don't like. There are some features I have recommended to add, and the chat team has been great at following up and discussing with me.

Great SEO reporting tool

Nice tool. Great not just for keeping track of SEO metrics (daily rankings!) , but also for automatically reporting on them to clients. Much recommended.

Pros

Automatic brandable reports

Cons

Agency Analytics is not as simple as it used to be. But in return there is more functionality.

Great Support, Outstanding Features - Has it all!

Pros

I've been using AgencyAnaltyics for a few years now, the product has evolved immensely, and the fact I can use it for Adwords, SEO and Facebook Ad reporting makes life that much easier!

Cons

Everything you need in one place

Just love the product. Every intergration we needed with extras.

Pros

We spent awhile looking for a reporting tool that covered our complete needs. Mostly didn't include any data around local rankings and backlines but contained all of the intergration points. AgencyAnalytics however ticks the box very nicely for us and our clients. One reporting tool instead of two which was key for our change.

Cons

Report layouts a little limted. We'd love to see these move to landscape for better viewing.

The most user friendly service with wide range of integrations

I found the service accidentally, but didn't expect it will cover that many integrations with analytical services. It is still flexible enough. The guys keep track of changes in the industry and adapt their software accordingly. The support is excellent. I am happy with these guys and their service!

Pros

Many integrations User friendly Reporting possibilities White label approach

Cons

No ability to add several accounts of the same service or SM channel to one campaign (for example several FB accounts to include them in one report). But this is absolutely not critical.

Couldn't imagine doing business without Agency Analytics now.

Saved a ton of time reporting, and improves my brand strength with amazing white-labeled dashboards for my clients.

Pros

I love that it isn't just a social media analytics tool. It's social media AND AdWords AND Google Analytics AND MailChimp campaigns AND Facebook Ads AND just about everything else you want to measure all in one place. The automation of great-looking reports is amazing. The customizable dashboards that my clients can view are fantastic. And the ability to white label the whole thing and park it at my domain just sets this over the top.

Cons

There are some social metrics that aren't as deep as I'd like. It could offer more metrics to get into the deeper data, because it's a good level of depth for clients but not enough for us as account managers, so we still go into the analytics on the native platforms.

Simple yet Fantastic

Pros

Incredibly simple to set up. Incredibly simple for the clients to see what they want to. Enough info for the most detail-orientated of clients, and the audit section and keyword tracking sections are valuable tools that help the SEO Agency decide on the next action. Quick and easy graphical reporting, along with full automation if you wish. Anyone can log in at any point, and the stats are updated daily.

Cons

Initially didn't like the price, but now think it's well worth the investment.

Thank you for the glowing review Daniel. We really appreciate it :) we have a lot of exciting new features coming out shortly that we're excited to show you too.

Game Changer for Agencies!

The support team is on point and really takes the time out to help. This company has done no wrong so far!

Pros

The free trial allowed me to show prospects real results. That hooked me as an initial buyer. The interface is effortless and the functionality: superb! I can get nearly everything done in ONE app...makes me look like a genius :)

Cons

Could have more integrations, especially for call tracking software and email campaigns.

Best reports I ever have for my clients. They love it as I do.

Better professional reports that give me more credit from my clients. It does retain clients longer, as far as the results are there too.

Pros

The software is very easy to set up and to use. I can now send very powerful reports to my clients. The price is very flexible based on my need.

Cons

I will be good if we could set up alerts or notifications based on data. Something to monitor data and website and send alerts base on what we have set up.

Whitelable Reporting

Pros

This program is extremely easy to use The customer dashboard can be customized to have all necessary widgets Everything connects seamlessly Very clean and to the point interface

Cons

I wish you had the ability to drill down the segments even more in the analytics integration.

Thanks for your feedback! I will pass your suggestion along to our development team.

Great product, easy to use

I have been searching for a cost-effective Reporting tool that focus more on "Client" facing reports and I found it! Myself and my team love the software and perhaps with a few minor tweaks, it will be perfect.

Pros

The integrations are extensive. Really amazing to have all the data we need in one place.

Cons

Unable to run/display comparison data on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis

Excellent Software Saving Time!!!

Agency Analytics was and still is my choice after a thorough search. It saves me so much time and my clients love the easy to understand reports. I would recommend Agency Analytics to everyone. It is the best value for money!

Pros

Saves you time, is so easy to use and the integrations include everything you need.

Cons

Still a few features it could have to make it an all in one product.

Makes things so much easier!

It made my reporting so much easier. The simplified insights have helped me assess where we need to improve.

Pros

I really love that I can pull complicated reports so quickly. It saves me a lot of time. I really like the integrations with social media.

Cons

I really wish there was some way to track monthly followers on Instagram. It seems to be an issue for everyone.

Great interface and comprehensive data set

This has completely eliminated my previous attempts to build a reporting tool that covered Paid search, SEO and Social all in one place.

Pros

The ease of use. The appearance and the ability to customise.

Cons

A bit US centric. Lacks some integrations in Australia

Agency Analytics is hands down the best digital marketing tool out on the market!

A complete picture of my client's online brand.

Pros

This is the best tool I have seen for the digital marketing space! It is easy and exactly what my growing business needs. Thank you for providing such a great tool!!! I have used other solutions in the past but I am absolutely hooked on Agency Analytics!

Cons

Check the progress of your website and its keywords, here!

Experience is good. I have added mine and my manager's email-id in the generating reports section so we both get the emails for the ranking reports daily and can know about the position of keywords.

Pros

We can simply add some bifurcated keywords of our business website here and it lets you allow to check the progress of those keywords. Along with the ranking in Google, they will show you the position compared to last month with up and down arrow. This helps us focus on the keywords which need improvement.

Cons

I haven't found any cons yet but basic features are there in the free version, for rest, we need the paid one which also I have tried.

Easy and Seamless

Measurable ROI for our organization and client reporting.

Pros

The ease of use and seamless implementation of client's data for output gave us great value, and as a result we received stellar kudos from our client.

Cons

Cons: we'll let you know when we encounter any.

Love this product

We previously used a different dashboard that we felt looked clunky and outdated, this system is far superior.

Pros

It's easy to set-up, and should you have questions, their team and service is top notch.

Cons

I wish we could add certain vendors that we work with.

Great tool for SEO owners

This is an excellent tool to quickly analyze a prospective client's website or monitor an existing client's website. We've used it for a couple months and the reporting tool appears to be very, very accurate, unlike other similar tools out there.

Pros

Speed, ease of use and accuracy

Cons

None

Great Software

Great insights for SEO and overall preformance of the website. Great tool I was looking for!

Pros

Easy connecting with other services Great general overview

Cons

Therr really is nothing I don't like about this software.

Great!

Very happy with AgencyAnalytics.

Pros

AgencyAnalytics is very easy to use, has some great features, and fantastic support!

Cons

None, however it would be nice if API functionality was available on smaller plans.

Super Easy to Use and Robust

Their product did what I wanted it to and more, on top of that their support staff continually reached out to me to make sure I was able to make use of the product even before I had made a purchase.

Pros

I like that it reports on everything I could think of right out of the box and more. I wasn't expecting it to be a tool in my SEO Toolbox and then it was. I also like that I ties in to review apps and social networks as well.

Cons

I wish it had review gathering software inside it. It's not a deal breaker because it does so much. Just something nice in addition to all the reporting.

excellent software, being updated on-going

Pros

ease of use. decent value for money. been using it for just a few months but lots of updates keep on coming. Excellent after sales and support service from Trevor and the team.

Cons

Fantastic Analytics Tool For Marketing Companies & Client!

I can't recommend Agency Analytics enough. The platform is easy to use and simple to set up. Agency analytics has provided a robust portal for our major marketing analytics to share with our clients. I love that we can white label the dashboard to create a branded experience for our clients. Finally, I've been impressed with the Agency Analytics teams promote product support and product updates. it is clear that they are invested in growing the product.

Agency Analytics Is A Must Use For Digital Marketing Companies

Amazing platform! Could be better.

Pros

1. Great Reporting 2. Easy to use 3. Smooth integration with analytics and metrics 4. Ability to send clients links to their own pages

Cons

1. Generation of Report could be a lot faster 2. Could do more. We had to pivot because we found a tool that did more.