Appsee Mobile Analytics Reviews

4.38/5 (8 reviews)

Anonymous

Best business decision you'll make

Reviewed 2018-08-30

Integrating Appsee in our app was one of the best business decisions we’ve made, it’s that good. We used to only rely on traditional analytics solutions like Mixpanel, which is still very important, don’t get me wrong, but something was always missing. You know that something is wrong with a particular metric in your app, but you don’t know why. Appsee completely eliminated this concern by giving us the ability to see exactly how our users interact with specific screens within the app and also pinpoint specific areas we need to focus on, like first sessions or crashed sessions and unresponsive gestures.

Anonymous

A must for mobile UX designers

Reviewed 2018-08-30

You know you made the right purchase decision when both you (product), your designer (ux) and your developer are extremely happy with a product. And that’s exactly the beauty of Appsee. It has so many great features for everyone that it’s just a shame not to use it. I, as a product manager, love to have the UI analysis dashboard so I can FINALLY understand what my UX designer is talking about when he says we have an issue with the checkout screen’s design.

Anonymous

Taking your mobile analytics to the next level.

Reviewed 2018-07-17

Great UI and UX heatmaps and user behaviour.There is so much to like about the software, The screen heat maps are one of the most used by my team to refine UI and UX. we can see where users are tapping, swiping, gesturing etc. Also the ability to easily create funnels and cohorts are a major plus. UI travel journey and behaviour gives new visual insights into your mobile products.

Emily Brown

Really easy way to find out how users really use your app

Reviewed 2017-07-31

Saw what my users were doing with the app and that led to making some changes a lot quicker than we anticipated.Hands down the video recordings. I can instantly see what my users were doing, what problems they were encountering, etc. It's why we tried it in the first place

Anonymous

Wealth of data and easy to use

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-09-13

Appsee provides the most critical usage data needed for mobile. I love the heatmaps that allows you to see where uses are touching. Also, they offer videos that you can tailor to your need. For example, we video record all sessions that crash and they are a huge help in trouble shotting.

chris Atkinson

Absolutely terrible experience using it on Phonegap

Reviewed 2017-07-10

None due to instability, it actually damaged our offering.Video of the users using the app is helpful for identifying UX behaviour in app. The funnels are fairly weak but somewhat useless.

Jamie Gross

Great insights on user habits

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-09-08

- 2 week trial is really nice to get a feel for the product - Extremely easy to integrate, just a few lines of code and a download to your package manager - Good communication and feedback from support

Pooria NasiriPour