Key Features of Attensity
- Real-time Content Processing Stream
- 550 million social media and online sources
- Attensity’s patented semantic engines
- Entity, relationship, event, and category identification
- Irrelevant results and spam filtering
- Automatic identification, extraction, and tagging
- Natural language processing (NPL)
- Additional data augmentation
- Feed data to 3rd party apps
- Customer behavior profiling
- Detailed sentiment analysis
- Root cause of issues
- Understand conversations and emerging issues
- Monitor buzz
- Predictive analytics
- Drag-and-Drop Visualization and Reporting Widgets
- Perform market research and brand analyses
- Manual data curation and on-topic analysis
Attensity Pipeline: Real-time content processing stream, pulling data from 550 million social media and online sources including Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus posts, YouTube, Reddit, blogs, forums, and video and review sites.
Attensity Q: Uses advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP) to analyze language aptterns, analyzing sentiment in structured and unstructured data to identify trends, influencers and potential customer issues.
Attensity Analyze: Translates text from review sites, blogs, forums (user forums, discussion forums, LinkedIn Answers, etc), emails, surveys, CRM, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube videos, mainstream news and more, to identify sentiment, intent and trends.
Attensity Pipeline: Automatic identification, extraction, and tagging of key sentiments, people, places, products, companies, events and relationships.
Attensity Pipeline: Additional data augmentation, including geographics, demographics, and influencer metrics than can be fed to Attensity Q and Attensity Analyze, as well as other 3rd party apps.