Additional information for Bouquet
Key features of Bouquet
View All Features
- Data modeling
- Web development
- Software development
- Code assistance
- Interactive analysis
- Pivot, filter, drill-down, and drill-thru
- REST API
- Automatic metadata dictionary generation based on existing S
- Automatic SQL query generation
- Automatic search within dimensions and smart data caching
- Standard user authentication
- OAuth2.0, ApiKey or Single Sign On
- Collaboration on metadata
- Invitation-based access control
- Connect directly to an SQL database
- Define custom business metrics and dimensions
- Collaborative space
- Access control
- Graphical user interface
- Custom metrics
- Data restrictions
- Smart data caching
- Analytics API
- Project API
- Management API
- Access Control API
Bouquet provides users with a full-featured API framework to develop analytics apps and collaborate on projects.
Users can take advantage of the OpenBouquet Analytics API in order to focus more on user experience (UX) and data-visualizations, as well as browse project content, and more.
Front-end developers are able to query the data necessary for their purpose, such as create a dashboard, a report, or a connector for third-party apps.
The platform's RESTful API provides advanced security features such as authorizations at user level, single sign-on, and data restrictions for each dimension of data.
With the Bouquet API, the analytics in applications become more reliable, quicker to develop and test, as well as easier to scale and maintain.