Cyfe Reviews - Page 2

CM

Cesar M.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

A must have for digital marketers

We love how easy is the dashboard creation and the multiple options to share the reports. We also like how much the software has evolved since 2016 when we first started using it: its looks, functions, data integrations. We love that feeling that the software has matured along us.

Pros

It's very easy to create your dashboard and populate it with widgets from different data sources like social media, e-mail marketing software, CRM, or just custom data in an spreadsheet. You can visualize the data in order to tell a more meaningful story. The process is very user-friendly and soon you will be constantly tweaking you dashboards in order to add even more relevant data.

Cons

Some API's might stop working, but this is not something that Cyfe can control. You just need to be alert in order to keep your dashboards updated.

Sawyer M.

Industrial Automation, 501-1,000 employees

Horrible Customer Service and Too Limited on Customizing Data

In the time using it it was a solid tool that helped our marketing team get a better grip on the vast amount of data we had on all of our platforms. However, the cancelation process has been an absolute nightmare so I would suggest looking at a different provider.

Pros

Cyfe was very easy and quick to set up and build dashboards for reporting across several channels.

Cons

The dashboards were very limited on customization and creating calculated fields that would combine data across different channels and attach CRM data to specific campaigns and channels was not a feature. The customer service was the biggest issue I had, I was billed for 4 months (still being billed) and have attempted canceling my account 4 times and even sent in complaints to their contact us team several times with either no response or a response that said my account has been closed, yet I am still charged on a monthly basis.

Hi Sawyer, we're sorry to hear you had trouble cancelling your Cyfe account. In looking at your interactions with our team, we see they helped you cancel a subscription in January. When you wrote back in recently, they discovered and helped cancel a secondary account that you'd created with Cyfe. We made an exception to our refund policy and refunded you for the charge on your secondary Cyfe account. If you're still having trouble, please reach out to support@cyfe.com for assistance.

Powerful dashboard software for an affordable price.

It allowed me to create a functional prototype of a SaaS I'm working on, without needing to custom build a reporting tool just to be able to test my idea in the market.

Pros

Cyfe is awesome. It connects to nearly every tool a marketer would need, and lets you work with custom integrations for the stuff that doesn't yet connect automatically. I can create an unlimited number of dashboards and share them with an unlimited number of people through a simple link. It's amazing for customer service and account management, and one of my service lines has allowed me to entirely forgo offering manual reporting - which is amazing.

Cons

The UI is a bit clunky and could be sleeker. Tools like datadeck look a lot nicer visually, but don't come close to the level of functionality offered by Cyfe.

JD

Joe D.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

The most affordable customisable dashboard service available!

Our real estate business utilising Google Sheets, Calendar and .CSV widgets to help all of our staff be made aware of what's happening in the business aswell as the RSS feed showing what is happening outside of our workplace to start preparing our workflow.

Pros

Integrates with almost every site/service

Cons

No option to choose the display pixel size to appropriately view on TV's, Trial and error in TV mode takes a fair bit of back and fourth testing No weather Widget for Australia, Seems specific to USA only

JO

Josh O.

Great Dashboard Tool for All-in-One view

Pros

We use this tool for client reporting almost exclusively. It's a great dashboard that brings together diverse data in one visually consistent and clean interface. We build one for each client and track Analytics traffic info, Facebook stats, Ad Spend, and more. For as little as it costs, it's a super useful app.

Cons

Mainly that if a particular third party app isn't supported there's not much you can do to bring that into the mix. You're pretty limited to the pre-defined views and widgets they provide. There is some API opportunity but what little we've played with that, there's not a lot of customization to be had there. Also you can't control the visual display of graphs much, it's predefined by the widgets. Doesn't really support our SEO tracking tools either.

Yevgeniy S.

Computer Software,

Awesome dashboard software

Pros

I used free Cyfe for a few years, it's actually don't limit you as a personal dashboard for CEO. Then we upgraded to paid version and put the dashboard on 49'' TV with attached ChromeBox. It works really great in TV mode.

Cons

It could be a more integrations and more options, we're mainly show there Google Analytics and sales data, Integration with more development tools like GitHub or Circle CI would be great.

Brian W.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Beautiful looking app!

I have just inherited the position of being in charge of our social media at work. At the time we weren't utilizing any type of format for seeing where our current engagement was at the time. I opened about 10 or so different options and found Cyfe. It showcases the engagement and stats levels in a beautiful fashion. It gives me a quick glance and I know how things are currently running. If I need to make an adjustment I can do so and see the changes the next day on the graphs. I love to see the changes day by day.

Pros

I really love how beautiful the application looks. I was looking for a dashboard that would provide me some statistics for the performance of my social media accounts. Cyfe can do more things than that, but that is what I needed it for. It integrated with my social accounts without any problem and displays in an easy to understand manner.

Cons

There's not a whole lot to dislike. I wish I had more options for watching MailChimp's stats. I guess the classic gripe is I want more of it. I guess I would love to have more of everything. Get me more integrations so I can get rid of some of the other analytics or dashboards that I am currently using.

Cyfe is a must-have for tracking small business KPIs

Pros

I love the flexibility and ease of use. I think the software is well thought out and truly a valuable piece of any small business's planning toolbag. We use cyfe to monitor everything from SEO to marketing metrics to social media engagement. The sharing and email notification features are really helpful to keep track of things, even when life gets busy. I especially appreciate the ability to import flexible data using Push API and google spreadsheets.

Cons

I wish the software had more native partners that had customizable widgets on the platform. I'd love to see Webinar Jam and Evergreen Webinars, Callrail, and youtube analytics programs working within the software. I'd also love to see more examples of how other Cyfe users are setting up their dashboards. I can feel that the system is powerful, but sometimes get stumped on how to set things up for advanced KPI tracking. Case studies would be awesome to learn from.

Cosmetics, 51-200 employees

El perfecto panel para ver los números de tu negocio online

Pros

Es muy fácil de utilizar, puefes conectarte directamente con google ads, analytics, facebook etc… y tener en un mismo panel los ingresos y los gastos que estas teniendo de tu negocio online. Así como todas aquellas métricas que te permiten cada uno de los conectores

Cons

Para mí es perfecto llevamos muchoTiempo usándolo

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Armando I.

Computer Networking, 11-50 employees

High productivity real-time monitoring tool

Thanks to Cyfe, the impact of my social content improves noticeably by observing the metrics, the times of greatest impact. What content is read and what is not. Even differentiate organic content from paid content.

Pros

What I liked the most was the possibility of monitoring the company's social networks. Post content and see the impact on the networks. Analyze the website and optimize the content based on the metrics.

Cons

I had no major problems today. In the past it was tedious to configure the different accounts.

Thanks, Armando. We're glad you're loving Cyfe!

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great functionality for a reasonable price

Great time-saver to check performance of multiple channels/platforms at a glance. Saves you time on checking lots of tabs if you are trying to keep up with your digital performance.

Pros

The combined dashboard is great, even in the free version. You can track the activity from FB, instagram, Google products and countless other things. You can use 5 widgets with the free version. Nice look and very customizable.

Cons

Not much I didn't like. The cheapest subscription starts at 29 usd per month which made it a prime candidate for new software we were going to pay for this year -- that is, before tourism collapsed. The vast array of options comes with a learning curve for users that are not that adept with digital tools.

Ronald B.

From Good to SHOCKING

I had a LONG relationship with Cyfe (over 4 years) but recently I cannot even get a response from their support

Pros

Unlimited Dashboards Account at a feasible price

Cons

Support really sucks. This never used to be the case BTW.

JS

James S.

Chemicals, 11-50 employees

Cyfe has an excellent deployment in the cloud

In general terms, it can be said that Cyfe offers many more options for sales intelligence automation than many other software of its kind. Basically we can monitor the infrastructure of our business at all times.

Pros

Cyfe allows to analyze and each sales intelligence data easily. It is undoubtedly good enough to automate the workflow, and offers many customization options for information display.

Cons

It does not offer as much storage capacity in the cloud, so it is usually resorted to external platforms. It allows tracking the sales intelligence metrics, and also offers an excellent self-service portal.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great way to make custom roll up reports and statistics for clients

It was great, we used this tool to set up dashboards for a large property management company. This allowed us to share dashboards with regional managers in an organized and professional manner.

Pros

Love the customization options for this software, there is so much that you can set up. You have the ability to customize it for each client with the use of dashboards to show the KPI's and statistics that matter to them most. It makes setting up dashboards fun and rewarding due to ease of set up.

Cons

There were instances that I needed a developer to help in the set up process. This was most likely due to needing a developer to set up tag manager, google analytics and goals/conversions in the first place. Always make sure you have that taken care of first and foremost.

KS

Kim S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Really great features in a reasonably priced SaaS

We use the platform to keep a quick eye on where we are with traffic, social, SEO, etc simple numbers - it's great to be able to quickly page through various screens and see the overview of what's happening without spending all afternoon drilling down thru arcane and useless trivia when we are just looking for a snapshot.

Pros

It's very easy to implement, support is quick to respond and helpful with their replies, feature requests are taken seriously, and it's a great value for the spend.

Cons

It's a bit bare bones, but I am not complaining.

DM

David M.

Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 employees

Great dashboard software

Pros

Cyfe is a great, flexible dashboard tool that is really low cost

Cons

Have not found anything not to like yet!

Debora D.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Emite relatórios completos

Pros

Ferramenta perfeita para monitoramento de performance. Utilizo para acompanhamento de resultados das campanhas de marketing digital. Permite exportar os dados, é uma ferramenta bem completa.

Cons

Já tive problemas de integração de alguns dados, ou não eram computados em relatórios.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

John B.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Overall Performance Tracking

Just amazing!

Pros

The accuracy and it's stable performance.

Cons

Nothing wrong at all. So what cons should add?

JS

Justin S.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Easy to Use Dashboard Software

Pros

We use Cyfe for a TV Dashboard to keep our departmental statistics up to date in our workplace. Many of the integrations are very deep, and allow real-time reporting on measures that are critical to our business. For the price, the tool is fantastic.

Cons

Some of the integrations we use do not offer the depth we would like to see. The plus side of this, is we are able to pull dashboards from Google Sheets very easily to make up for this. It creates a bit more manual work on our part to update those statistics weekly/monthly, but at least we can still graphically see all of our data in one place.

Nneka O.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

In-depth social media analytics with Cyfe

Detailed social media analysis.

Pros

I love how in-depth the data Cyfe pulls from social media is. All that valuable information is on one screen which makes it so much easier. Cyfe has allowed my team and I to change our social media marketing strategies based on the data it gives us. And it has many useful integrations too.

Cons

Its integration with Google Analytics isn't exactly the best and can be very cumbersome.

Juan M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1,001-5,000 employees

A good way to visualize everything in a single panel.

Its multiple functions and its great features is what makes us continue working with Cyfe, the analyzes that are usually difficult to understand with Cyfe become simpler, an intuitive and innovative software without a doubt.

Pros

Cyfe adapted quickly to our company, we used multiple networks and websites but this software did not have any problem at the time of being configured with them, we like how we can visualize everything in a single panel.

Cons

Having so many tools can be a bit difficult to use, but from there I find nothing wrong with this software.

Furniture, 51-200 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Swiss army knife analytics app for social and beyond

This platform helped us tie together a lot of our different social networks and create customized reporting on them.

Pros

I've tried several different social media apps. Cyfe is pretty much just analytics, but it's great at it. It has one of the widest catalogues of integrations I've seen. It's also very affordable. It has lots of customization and report sharing o options that make it great for showing the right reports to the to right people. You can create dashboards and use widgets to create custom views. It also pulls in lots of "deeper metrics" that many other platforms don't.

Cons

There isn't much to complain about, honestly. Not all of the integrations work smoothly right off the bat, and in some cases I found that the numbers reported didn't show what I expected. I marked this up to configuration issues with my account, but it's possible it could run deeper into the integration itself.

James M.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

An outstanding tool to create easy to use social media reports.

I use it for specific reports for our Boards of Overseers and Trustees. It makes recreating the reports each quarter very fast and easy.

Pros

It makes showing social media growth, use, and engagement (particularly with Twitter) easy and efficient. By saving your dashboard items you can generate new reports just by changing the timeframe.

Cons

It is somewhat limited in functionality and can be difficult to understand what the metrics mean (for example year over year, quarter over quarter, month over month and so on.)

Joe M.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Simple and Cost Effective

Pros

I spend less per year on this than I did with gogrow.com each month, yet it is easier to use and quicker to implement. Strongly recommend for businesses that don't want to keep an SQL expert in the fold. Simple to use, and no frustrations with getting support as I had with my previous app.

Cons

Would like a few more graph types added to the array of choices, but not a huge deal because of the affordability.

CS

Christian S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Great tool

Pros

Very easy to use software that works fast.

Cons

A little bit too much focused on the US market.