What is DataCycle Reporting?DataCycle Reporting is an easy-to-use, Excel-based reporting solution. It saves hours of wasted effort by automating many activities associated with manual Excel reporting. End-user reporting is easy with the built-in query wizard and report designer. It automatically extracts data from databases and accounting and ERP systems and then formats this information into graphically rich, pixel-perfect Excel reports. The built-in work planner automates report and alert generation and delivery via email or Web.
Excel automation made easy. The DataCycle Reporting software platform is an Excel automation solution that provides a full range of reports, from detailed operational reports for department heads to visually rich dashboard solutions for executives and decision-makers.
Unlimited user licensing. End users of DataCycle Reporting only need Excel. There is no software to install on the end user computer - not even any Excel add ins. And, there are no per-user fees.
Powerful business intelligence with the familiarity of Excel. Gain insight into your business by combining data from one or more data sources into dynamic, scheduled Excel reports. Individual reports can be simple charts or advanced dashboards with multiple charts, graphs and gauges combined into a single view.
DataCycle Reporting is an easy-to-use business intelligence, reporting and Excel Automation solution. It is a feature-rich solution that offers the ease-of-use of Excel with the power of business intelligence reporting platform.
- 100% Excel: users love the simple and familiar interface, so there’s no need for end-user training.
- Unlimited user licensing: your company only needs Excel - no add-ins or plug-ins and no license costs per end user.
- Scheduled, automatically generated reports: end user reporting can be set up daily, weekly, or monthly - whenever decision-makers need the information.
- Automatic alerting: data monitoring helps you stay ahead of trends and opportunities by automatically notifying users about critical situations.
- Native support for many common report formats: Excel - of course - but also native PowerPoint, PDF, HTML, and Access.
- Access to virtually any data source via ODBC: data can be stored in Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, AS400 or many other ERP systems and databases.
- Easily combine data from disparate sources into a single report: automated access pulls data from all sources into a unique information channel for business intelligence reports in Excel.
- Easily reuse existing Excel reports: DataCycle Reporting allows you to develop standardized reports using your existing corporate layouts and formats.
- Support for OLAP cubes: data is manipulated and analyzed from different perspectives using Excel pivot tables.
Software by ApeSoftwww.apesoft.us