DataGroomr

$

/yryear
Flat Rate

What is DataGroomr?

DataGroomr is the only Salesforce deduplication solution to use Machine Learning to analyze your data and identify duplicates.

Key benefits of using DataGroomr

- Identify and eliminate duplicates without ever setting a filter
- Easily merge multiple records and control how that merge is performed
- Use Matching Models to customize DataGroomr’s unique machine learning for your organization
- Get an immediate barrier to any duplicates in your import files
- Compare duplicates side-by-side to quickly eliminate bad data
- Analyze Salesforce data for quality, verify email addresses, phone numbers and mailing addresses
- Manage the data that matters with an intuitive and attractive dashboard

Typical customers

DataGroomr features

Functionality

4.6

Total Features8 1 categories

Most valued features by users

Reporting/Analytics

Positive reviews

Rating distribution

Overall rating contenders

Impressed with DataGroomr

We signed up for a free trial with DataGroomr and after pretty thorough testing had intended to purchase and implement it, but have unfortunately had to defer due to a contractual dispute with our previous supplier. From what I saw however I was keen to switch us onto this platform as it is much simpler and the customer service was miles ahead.

Pros

Compared with our existing deduplication software, DataGroomr was really simple to use, and the customer support was friendly and responsive.

Cons

The product is relatively new so there are still some features that are being worked on, but that said, each time we had a question or an issue, the team worked on it immediately and normally had a fix or upgrade deployed within a week.

Powerful, User-Friendly, and a HUGE Time Saver!

Pros

Implementing Datagroomr in our Salesforce org was extremely simple. The software is very user-friendly and you have complete control over the matching criteria, filters, and confidence level so you can customize the product to your specific needs. Our org has well over 1 million records and so far this product has been more than capable of quickly analyzing the records. The customer service is AMAZING and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been able to quickly add functionality to improve the record review and merge process (i.e. adding capabilities to edit lookup and multi-select picklist values prior to merging).

Cons

I have not encountered any "cons" about this product so far.

Simpler and better duplication catching than Cloudingo

Clearly they are striving for an intuitive and user-friendly tool. That's a hard task because the nature of these operations is such that it can get very complex very fast. So far they are doing a good job of walking that tightrope.

Pros

There was no complex configuration of the tool. Right away it was able to search for duplicates and in fact it found numerous duplicates (with slightly different email addresses) that Cloudingo had not found.

Cons

As of yet, there is not a method available to import a list of people to multiple objects. Sometimes we have list of attendees at events that might already exist as Contacts, or Leads, or not at all. We need a process to check across the two objects before then creating a new Lead record. I met with some folks from DataGroomr and shared this with them. It's possible that an upcoming release which enables you to export your CSV with added info about the outcome for each record will make it possible for us to do what we need. As I write this it's June of 2020 so that feature may have been rolled out.

Hi Dave, We appreciate your feedback and I just wanted to let you know we've added an ability to export matched and unmatched CSV records. Please try it out and let us know what you think...

Saved me a lot of time

My overall impression is that it's user friendly, accurate and incredibly time-saving.

Pros

Logging into the web app and seeing a list of duplicates already waiting for me (without having to spend tons of time refining matching or duplicate rules) was a rush. Super easy to use and set up, and it found a lot of duplicates that our current rules did not.

Cons

$99 per year can be pricey for smaller organizations.

Excellent Product

Overall I'm happy with the purchase and wished I had more time to use it.

Pros

DataGroomr is very easy to set-up and use. The support is quite good and responsive. They even offered to add a feature for me when I asked for it.

Cons

It's a bit overzealous on the matches in contacts. I merge a lot but equally reject a lot of the matches. I can't blame it as so much information is similar and hopefully it learns over time. I often have to open the records in SF to compare further detail. Thankfully the links are prominent to open them.

DataGroomr FAQs and common questions

DataGroomr has the following pricing plans:
Starting from: $99.00/year
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available | (No Credit Card required)

DataGroomr has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business

DataGroomr supports the following languages:
English

Yes, DataGroomr has an API available for use.

DataGroomr offers the following support options:
Email/Help Desk, FAQs/Forum, Knowledge Base, Phone Support, Chat