Datameer Reviews

3.75/5 (4 reviews)

Sree Reddy

Datameer is intuitive tool for data preparation, discover and visualize on enterprise big data

Reviewed 2018-07-11

Data preparation is main purpose of my usage. I could see data analysis in decision taking is very reliable and worth using Datameer. Understanding insights from data using visualization is key integration to this tool.I like more about Datameer for data integration from heterogeneous data sources. Also ever growing function list for analysis after standardizing data into tool. one important feature is it had been built for hadoop data. Data processing is phenomenal in Datameer. Visualization is noticeable for its exemplary data presentation to end customers. Overall tool is very much in productive in bring insights of data to business people. I liked using in my day to day work.

Jan Verdier

Fastest way to insight based on a Big Data platform.

Reviewed 2016-04-14

I have been working with Datameer for over 6 months now, and I am very happy. I am probably a bit biased as we are a Datameer partner, but it is really the fastest way to get insights on a big data platform. Handles structured and unstructured data very easily. The enterprise support for workflows, integrations, and advanced analysis are great. Very scaleable and Hadoop is completely transparent for any user.

Marilou Cruz

Datameer enables to run all our assumptions faster for us to produce insights quicker

Reviewed 2018-07-13

improve service quality and efficiencyonce assumptions/formulas were built we can run raw data immediately and produce report quickly. Its streamline the process and improve service quality and efficiencies

sunggyu na