DataMyth Logo

DataMyth Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend8.73/10

See full reviews by rating

Overall, I am pretty happy with the tool because it saved a good amount of my time.
Me and my team are very happy with datamyth and we highly recommend this software.
This is one of the best Marketing Data Visualization Software. It saves a lot of my time which I like most in this tool.
The logo uploaded for the client did not fit in properly in the downloaded PDF report. Sometimes it behaved a little awkward when I was trying to toggle the left-side menu.
I also experiences few bugs that where annoying.
How would you rate DataMyth?

Data analysis tool for marketers

I use DataMyth to see what my campaign is doing. I use it to see how my audience is interacting with my content and what the engagement rate is. It helps me figure out where to focus my time.

Pros

The analysis in a couple of clicks, and the graphs show the performance of groups and sections is really helpful. As a marketer, I really need to monitor how my campaigns are performing and I have tried few previous solutions, but this one looks fine. Can't say the best yet. Needs a lot of work in UI.

Cons

The interface could be more intuitive, currently I get confused in some sections easily.

Delivers actionable insights and reports

Pros

Datamyth analyzes the data and provides insights in an easy-to-understand descriptive manner. Thanks to it, we have saved a lot of time. Instead of just giving us a numbers or summary of the results of our marketing campaigns, datamyth provides a report that is in a descriptive format that is easy to read, understand and act upon. Me and my team are very happy with datamyth and we highly recommend this software!

Cons

Several features are lacking, such as fully white-labelled reporting, automated/scheduled reporting, and custom domains. I look forward to seeing these features in the future.

Automated reporting easy to use and very clear even for non experts

Data connexion are easy to set. Compagarison between periods are very helpfull.

Pros

There are no complex settings to make like in other solutions. that's good thing because you don't waste time configuring everything. All the main data are well presented.

Cons

I think that the UI and UX can be improve. I also experiences few bugs that where annoying. I wish they have also a dark mode.

Thanks for your review François. We are working on constantly to improve performance. The bugs you have reported have been noted and we will update you once it is completed.

Time saver for digital marketing reports

Pros

What I like more about this application is it allows me to create clients, link the Google Analytics, console, and Facebook Ads account, select the date range and get insightful information out of the data provided. I don't need to spend hours on the reports, analyzing and preparing the user-friendly informative report. I got that in just a minute with the help of Data Myth.

Cons

Well, I had a very few issues: 1. The logo uploaded for the client did not fit in properly in the downloaded PDF report. 2. Sometimes it behaved a little awkward when I was trying to toggle the left-side menu.

Awesome Reporting Tool For Any Marketer

As I mentioned above, I run multiple campaigns across different channels at all times and usually spend lots of time putting in manual work to analyse the performance of my campaigns. DataMyth helps me automate reporting and quickly understand what's performing and what isn't. Overall, I can recommend DataMyth for any marketer wanting to get better insights into the performance of their campaigns.

Pros

DataMyth is just awesome. I build lots of reports for my campaigns and it can get very tedious to do manual work on weekly basis. DataMyth helps me aggregate all I need to see to understand the performance of my campaigns.

Cons

The UI/UX could really use improving. It's quite outdated and it prevents me from having the fully immersive experience I know DataMyth can provide. Hoping to see improvements here in the future.

A powerful SAAS app that helps in managing, scaling and reporting ad campaigns easily & efficiently

DataMyth helps me to save at least 6 man hours per week while running, scaling and reporting client's Fb and Google ads. Now its super easy for me to keep a check on the desired matric also.

Pros

-Its ability to connect to various data sources and create custom reports is simply great. -DataMyth also saves my time by automating report generation and providing access to Insightful reports. -It gave me power to make informed decisions based on comprehensive analysis and scale the ads campaigns with ease.

Cons

Scheduled automatic report generation is missing, I hope developer will consider this feature.

Automated reviews to find hidden opportunities

I am a agency owner who has to look through data all day to make decisions, i stumbled upon this tool to see how automated a report can be.

Pros

Once i went through the setup which tool was about 5 mins Datamyth proved its name I was able to get straight invites without any fluff. I found some hidden gem in a placement which was really nice to see which thing worked the best. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is responsive as well as adding features consistently

Cons

The UI is not that great. It is still in work the functionality is what it should be but the UI needs a bit of improvement and the intro video needs to change a bit

Saves me soooo much time.!

Pros

I have to work with a lot of data for my business. This is an awesome tool for helping me to make sense of it. I don't have to worry about the boring parts of sifting through data, making reports, and running analytics. This tool does it for me. It's fast, easy, and saves me a lot of time.

Cons

I love the simplicity of this tool, it's easy to use and doesn't require any technical skills. The only thing I would like to see is the ability to tag or categorize the reviewed data so that I can re-use it for other similar reports.

Solid Reporting Automation Tool

Currently DataMyth supports Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Search Console, or Google Analytics, I have easily connected all these platforms. It produced nice performance analysis reports based on the metric I have selected, it saves me a lot of time. You can produce varied kinds of reports based on your needs, which are very detailed and easy to understand. Team is also working hard to put more integrations in place. All The Best Guys!

Pros

Easy to use Multiple platforms supported

Cons

Nothing as such, there are many platforms integration are there on their roadmap

Best Marketing Reporting Tool

My overall experience is Good.

Pros

Cons

Everything is good but I think they should focus to develop their UI UX More.

Thanks for the review. We are constantly working on improving the tool functionality. We have taken your UIUX improvement feedback & will work on it to make it efficient.

Making Marketing ROI data accessible.

Pros

This product provides useful insight about your marketing campaigns on these platforms including information that could help give an idea of the ROI of investing on the campaign.

Cons

I wish there was better help information available. Thats the only thing that jumped at me that needs to be improved.