Domo Logo
Domo

The Domo Business Cloud is where work gets done faster and s

visit website

Domo Reviews - Page 5

Great product, a joy to use

Pros

Honestly, the lists are extremely easy to use, great UX, great customer experience.

Cons

There's still a lot of bugs to work out. The date fields should be able to measure forward in time.

Amazing product; confusing at times.

Pros

I work in sales and manage a sales team. My favorite thing about Domo is that I can look at graphs that break down my teams sales. I love how I know where we were the previous year, month, and week compared to where we are at the moment.

Cons

I find that some of the features are hard to use especially when I try to access them on the app. This may just be because I am not sufficiently trained on how to use it.

The most frusutrating BI tool in the world.

Please do not use Domo.

Pros

Customer support does answer questions when you email them. If you put in enough effort, you can make clear cards for various stakeholders.

Cons

It's impossible to use. You can't query anything, to solve this they built a product called "beastmode" which is difficult to use. I've used tons of BI tools over the years, Periscope easily being the best. And Domo easily being the worst.

Worked perfectly for tracking a sales force with real time data.

Pros

We were able to specifically track sales in the field in real time. No need to wait for end of the month reports when I have up to the minute results.

Cons

Not as easy to navigate as I had hoped.

Business intelligence tool

Pros

Very nice interface. Great dashboard widgets. Shows very nice and creative trend indicators. Offers a lot of connectors to other apps like Quickbooks or Social Media, so you can create indicators from external data to analyze and present results to the board.

Cons

The price is very high. Not for small or medium companies, obviously they will not be able to afford it because of the high price.

At first glance I wasn't impressed, but the more I use it the more I like it.

Easy ways to visualize data. A step up from my own reports in excel.

Pros

Allows us to build customized reports and export them immediately. This is nice when we are throwing something together, but still, want it to look professional.

Cons

Maybe it's just our license but it seems like the branding or white labeling was done very poorly. I often export reports but delete logos because of how cheap the logos look.

great UI but a bit pricey

Pros

customer service reps are very pleasant and helpful. the UI and all info on dashboard is great - all info is in real-time too. love love love the dashboard.

Cons

a bit pricey. the reps started with one price during the trial but quoted another, much higher price, afterwards. it's all cloud-based so if your business is all central, that can add to cost, in addition to the hassle

It is a good tool when you have simple Reporting Requirements.

Pros

one of the best feature is using cloud which gives it more flexibility to access data anywhere. Graphs are easy to build. Data is pushed and retrieved faster.

Cons

It is not at all developer friendly, and it does not provide the details about the error when you build a logic for run time. No Filter saving option on the Cards or on the collection. you need to create new pages or sub pages each time if you have a card or group for same filter condition. Very limited features for Pivot type of reports.

I Have Never Been Able To Re-log Back In

My overall experience has been frustrating. Customer service always replies initially, but never again after that. I am also never able to re-log in.

Pros

This software has a very thorough training that teaches new users how everything works.

Cons

I did not like how this software's data was scattered around the dashboard. It was hard to have a central location in which all of your data could be stored and accessible. Also, every time I use this software for a project I have to create a new account since my login information never works. You would think that this would not be able to happen, but I sign up every time with the same email and password and it acts like I never signed up before.

DOMO is an expensive middle-tier platfrom

Domo was a good product when we started three years ago, but it was steadily gone downhill since then.

Pros

It's completely in cloud and accesible from anywhere

Cons

The core for domo is slow and poorly managed.

Very useful graphs and data processing

Pros

Through Domo we have been able to tie into a lot of data and make it visually appealing. There are countless reports you can create, and it's easy to navigate different sections and reports even though there is a lot of data.

Cons

There are certain graphs that only appear a certain way if you mouse over it, making it hard to export clean images. The graph line that you mouse over will show it's number but all others won't, then when you mouse off, the numbers won't show. If there's a way to do it, I don't know how, and I think the UX could be much improved.

Domo Review

My overall experience with Domo has been alright. It isn't a game changer for me, but it is nice to have.

Pros

Domo makes it really easy to see where I am at on my goals for the month. It helps me to keep myself accountable and recognize what metrics I should be focusing on.

Cons

Domo doesn't seem to be very flexible. It is very limited in what I can and cannot see. There are times when I would like to have more flexibility in the data that is tracked.

It's a winner for certain

Great looking reporting and I love the ability I have to manage and analyze my big data sets.

Pros

I can connect different data through APIs to it and it allows for a lot of customization in ways that other software don't. I also appreciate the support team a lot and think they are industry best.

Cons

Not near enough ability to customize GUI. I would like so more say-so.

Best visualization tool at it's core

Pros

In our organization and in few of our projects, we're using it to connect through cloud databases and create great and simple visualizations that gives a seamless performance in terms of reporting

Cons

Since there are multiple tools in the market, domo will have to scale up in integrating with other databases too

Domo

n/a

Pros

My company uses Domo to track assets for our advisors to confirm if they receive a credit on their bill. Domo is super helpful to maintain and track this information

Cons

Domo is not always updated. Also , you are only able to look at the 5 most recent days, which sometimes it would be helpful if we could go back further to find out specific information that is needed or required

Domo Gives A Good Deep Dive

We have tested Domo in various areas of our business. Most value comes from dissecting a large volume of information in a short amount of time. Presentation capabilities are very good.

Pros

Ease of use. Presentation capabilities

Cons

Cost / Benefitss may be low

Appealing to the eye, Functional and useful, effective

Pros

The look of the "Windows 8-8.1"-esque GUI was appealing to me. Everything works as it should. Overall, it is great for small-medium sized projects.

Cons

This is not the most appealing tool to use for larger projects because overall the lower user friendliness means more pointing, clicking, and typing. This could get cumbersome when things get bigger.

post purchase support lacking

If you have any issues with the tool that involves the actual DOMO team to help, you are out of luck. They are very pleasant to speak with but there are no action and do not deliver anything you have asked for. there are many examples of this but the most recent one is we have issues with FB data and need DOMO to update their connector. Ticket has been raised and was brought to the account and customer success manager on June 6 and its now August 5 and still do not have an updates. Keep hearing "let me check on it and get back to you"... I regret recommending this product to the client

Pros

The ETL is pretty simple to learn. implementation consultant (that's NOT DOMO) is pretty responsive, if you get a good company

Cons

Not the best option for agencies that support different clients. Connectors are always intuitive Customer Success manager and account services lacks service.

Domo is very good tool for compiling and presenting data.

My experience so far has been very good. It provides the drill-down capability that isn't readily available with other applications. Also, it seems to be more than capable in terms of importing data from disparate applications, which is very important.

Pros

I really like how you can graphically present high-level data and then give users the ability to drill down to get the underlying data based on multiple parameters.

Cons

I want this software to be able to integrate with any tool of my choice (PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, Learning Management Systems, etc.).

The Domo for your business

Pros

Domo will function as a hub for your business, it could gather information from various sites or social media sites you frequently use as long as the API from these sites hasn't changed or allows them. You're able to create dashboards, charts and so on with DOMO and export them easily but for the more complex task, you might need the bare minimum knowledge of programming.

Cons

The software is not easy to get a hang on, and in some instances the information it'll pull is not the information you're looking for.

Our company loves Domo

Pros

Great for data tracking and analysis, gives good breakdowns of data and can be customized

Cons

Its not the most attractive user experience, but it gets the job done

A must-have in adtech

Pros

I love the dashboards the most. They are customizable and robust!

Cons

In the six months that I have been using Domo, I haven’t seen anything that I could call a negative. Possibly how often it asks to re-enter credentials but I think that’s due to company security and not Domo related

Data visualization done right

Pros

The number of integrations is insane. Even just point Google sheets to Domo is slick and pretty quick to set up. You can share and comment on cards (charts). Most of the charts look really good.

Cons

Some little quirky things that can break cards. Google sheets connect can be sensitive. Can be a little pricey.

Beautiful and Customizable

Pros

Beautiful dashboard and data widgets once you get them set up.

Cons

It's sometimes difficult to find the data I'm looking for. We've had to have an employee train specifically for working with DOMO and become our "in-house expert" to work with the rest of us. Seems like it could be a little easier.

Domo BI is a really good product

Pretty good product for connecting to databases for quick visualization.

Pros

The Domo BI gave me the option to attach multiple data sources to a common visualization platform which was pretty good.

Cons

There was a little jitter in setting up these connections to the databases, but once it was done, the sync was smooth