Email Meter Enterprise  Logo

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.63/10

Reviews by rating

It's been very good overall, especially every time I have contacted the CS team. Everyone is very open to feedback and it's good to feel heard.
Overall our Email Meter experience has been great, quick customer service, reliable platform and valuable insights.

NS

Natalia S.

Philanthropy, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Get useful data, easily

My overall experience was great. When I had a question, the team was responsive, informative, and timely. The data was useful and allowed us to understand our email and business practices on a team and individual level.

Pros

What I liked best as the admin was being able to see my whole team's data side by side to see amount of emails for each person. The team and individuals had specific goals and the Email Meter data provided the metric. For example, we wanted to reduce internal email as a team and so we looked internal vs. external emails to understand how we were doing. Individuals had goals for increasing responsiveness, so we looked at and reply rates to see how quickly we were responding to clients. We were also able to see who each person was emailing the most to understand which clients we were interacting with more.

Cons

The paid version has more features than the free version. I think in the free version we could only get a few months history. We switched to the paid version to get more features, which included having access to the full history.

DT

Daniela T.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Good tool!

Pros

How easy it is to ready data. It's very approachable and not intimidating at all. It's very easy to read and captivating.

Cons

The advanced filters: they are critical for us and unfortunately the workaround for saving this isn't good enough for us. I am looking forward to seeing an improvement in that sense!

Hi Daniela, thank you for leaving a review! I'm glad to hear that you are happy with the product. I'm excited to share that we're currently developing a new filtering system that's not only easier to use but also introduces an easy way to save reports!

CC

Chandler C.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Simple solution to monitor email activity

Pros

After installing, I turned it on and easily began monitoring and producing reports on email activity without any complication.

Cons

I may be living in dreamland, but I wish I could monitor every user in my system for the same price. I also have delegated access of one inbox to many people. I wish I could idenitfy who was sending the emails out of the delegated account without additional fees.

BC

Brian C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

I'm so glad I found Emial Meter!

With Email Meter, we are able to have trackable KPIs for key team members and set realistic expectations for our team. It helps us stay on track and have better than average response time for those in our industry, of our business size and about of emails. Everyone I've interacted with on the Email Meter team has been a dream to work with and very helpful.

Pros

Email Meter is a saving grace! It helps us track our Average Response Time and is truly helpful with managing the amount of emails we are sending and receiving. When it "feels" like we are getting more emails than usual, we now have the stats to back it up and to make sure our resources are going to the right places. It was fairly easy to set up and I love the fact that you can have "off hours" and you can filter out specific email addresses or subject lines from your reports if you wish.

Cons

Setting up some of the filters took some time and concentration, but I was able to be successful with the help articles on the website.

RH

Robert H.

Printing, 11-50 employees

Email Meter

It is incredibly easy to use and gives me an excellent way to track our customer service response time. Exactly what I needed.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up with just a few clicks and instantly get so much historical data.

Cons

It does seem expensive for a small business like ours. I do not like that I have to pay for my account just to monitor other accounts. I am not interested in tracking the response time in my email account, just or main customer service accounts.

CT

Chris T.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Managers Love This Tool

When we went to remote work, we needed a tool that allowed a manager to see that emails were being sent and emails were being answered by our representatives. Using Email Meter allowed us to achieve oversight of this function of the job.

Pros

Our managers really enjoy being able to monitor the volume if inbound and abound emails of shared inboxes as well as individual employee's inboxes. They also like seeing the response times of those emails. The tool really gives you insight into the workload of a particular employees inbox. Is one rep receiving 3 times the email volume than anohter rep? If so, there could be an issue. There are so many other features of this software that we have not used but know that they would add tremendous value.

Cons

The one main issue is that it is a little difficult to distinguish unique inbound and outbound emails in the count. For example, you could have 50 outbound emails to one email in the day, and email meter would not say that it was to one unique email address but rather there were 50 outbounds emails. So it's a little difficult to guage the workoutput of an employee without know if they were 50 outbound email exchanges with one customer or 50 unique outbound emails with 50 unique inbound emails. Basically, is there one customer that is eating up a representatives time, or is a rep inflating their outbound email numbers. You can however, get this data from the raw data Email Meter provides.

Hi Chris, I'm so happy that you are enjoying using the product, and thanks for sharing those common use cases. Thank you for the feedback regarding the inbound and outbound volumes. It's great that you are utilizing the Raw Data Export to find what you're looking for, but I want to remind you that the Sent/Received page in your dashboard can show you the breakdown of where each of your emails is coming from/going to.

ZD

Zach D.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees

Efficient, Personable, and Invaluable

Dwyer engaged Email Meter to provide a custom email routing solution and new analytics for our Customer Service team. They understood our urgency, flew from Spain to Michigan City, Indiana, and were able to build and implement a solution within a week. Additionally, they were able to quickly develop departmental interactive dashboards that give us insights across Dwyer that we could have never imagined. Three words to describe Email Meter would be efficient, personable, and invaluable.

Pros

Before the software, I need to say that the people are the key here. They were able to learn about our entire business process and build solutions from the ground up. From a technical standpoint, everything is very easy to use, the email routing system met our needs, the dashboards blew us away, and they are going to teach us about how they build these dashboards as well. Not much to complain about abot at all.

Cons

The only thing that we had problems with were some of the limitations that Google put on our email routing solution. That's not to the fault of Email Meter, though. Anything that was possible in the realm of Google was able to be built by Email Meter. The only other thing was not having detailed enough documentation for a bit.

TT

Thierry T.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Great to start with or on a budget

Pros

It is very easy to see how you or one of your team members is interacting with the rest of the world. This enables you to define KPIs and standards.

Cons

The filter function takes time to get familiar with and could be improved upon but this is minor. Overall the product is great.

NS

Nicole S.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Email Meter for Measuring Performance

Pros

Email Meter gives the insights needed to manager a client facing team and invaluable insights into customer behavior that helps shape our client experience.

Cons

The filtering can be problematic and time consuming.

Hi Nicole, Thanks for sharing why you and your team love Email Meter! The feedback about the filters is really valuable to us, as we're always looking for ways to improve the user experience and increase user-friendliness.

JC

Jessica C.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Email Meter

User friendly, good support.

Pros

The integration of email meter into our business was seamless and I have found it to be very user friendly. The data collected since having email meter has allowed us to set up staff KPI's around responses times etc and it works very well.

Cons

I don't like that email meter cannot track emails sent from your phone as a lot of the emails I send I send on the road from my phone.

ER

Edoardo R.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Best analytics for G-Suite mailbox analysis

I have a good understanding of my email flow, both inflow and outflow

Pros

I love the idea to get statistics and KPIs about the usage of my mailbox, we do exchange thousands of emails per month which is both time-consuming and impacting the workload of the organization. Data help embrace good change.

Cons

The product is still on development, therefore some features are still missing but they're pretty open in getting feedbacks. The real cons I've identified is that the cost per user is high if compared to the cost per user of G-Suite

BM

Benjamin M.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Great!

Pros

It's really easy to use and I like it. ~

Cons

It's a little slow. I understand it's pull large amounts of data though.

Hi Ben, glad to hear that you're liking the platform! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing slow load times, which can be attributed to the large amount of metrics in the dashboard along with the 2 years of past data that we provide. Our Engineering team is always working to improve our load times!

MW

Morgan W.

Printing, 51-200 employees

Very helpful tool!

Email Meter has been great for us to manage our customer service and account management team. We've been able to see their productivity based on email count and their ability to reply quickly based on their response time. It's all put in one fluid page for us to compare and see the data easily.

Pros

The features of this software are very easy to navigate. They've helped us throughout the process to make sure the components are compatible to what we're needing within our team.

Cons

Sometimes the website does take a while to load, but when we reach out to customer service it's resolved.

sP

stephane P.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

smart kpi

Pros

Weekly dashboard and reports on the work of the team

Cons

I think we are just a the begening of using these datas because we must learn how to use them and that's dificult.

JC

Jan C.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Data on a plate

It gets me the relevant data I need to prepare reports, and allows me to act based on the data.

Pros

Delivers relevant data about team performance, invaluable tool for helping us understand workload levels. Helps us to identify patterns and irregularities in the workflow.

Cons

I dont have any strong feelings here, the software performs well in my view.

GJ

Ginger J.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

We are super happy

It's been great!

Pros

Email Meter's team is great! They are super quick to answer questions and the set-up was easy. They were more expensive than other solutions, but we felt it was worth paying extra for better reporting, analytics, and customer service. We are very happy with the visibility we have into our email response times.

Cons

No cons yet! Please read above for everything that we love about the product!

MC

Maximilian C.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Works fine, everything like it should be.

Helped us to measure response time.

Pros

Easy to implement, no training for the team necessary.

Cons

No possibility to have Manager / Admin users. Only one owner.

Hi Maximilian, I'm glad you and your team are finding Email Meter easy to use! I did want to mention that there are different managerial/admin setups in each of the Email Meter tiers. With our Enterprise tier you can create a completely customized and granular roles and permissions structure. Sorry for any confusion there!

TJ

Tom J.

Information Services, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Easy and simple email analyzer you're up and running in NO TIME!

Analyzing client interaction from our Client Services team

Pros

It's very simple and you can start analyzing in now time. Plus customer service is "good".

Cons

A few functions could be added (specific filters in the Team section).

DA

Dilshad A.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

I use it for email tracking and analysis

Pros

Weekly and monthly reports are convenient to see in one place

Cons

Pricing is very high for the software and it has small bugs