GitPrime Reviews

5.0/5 (5 reviews)

Mike Trionfo

Increases my ability to make confident performance decisions. A must have to data driven teams.

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Data. Period. Data that I can use to operate my teams.GitPrime increases my ability to make confident decisions about performance, and it allows me to do so much more quickly. I no longer have to rely on larger more abstract mechanisms or my gut only, now I can validate or invalidate it with data. The ability to drive after goals using team based data and/or individual based data allows me to customize how I want to use it across my teams. I also love how it easily and readily gives me coaching opportunities to take to a 1:1 with a team member.

Aaron Silverman

New Relic for An Engineering Team

Reviewed 2017-11-29

Data and metrics on engineering team performance that aid in efforts to ramp up, develop, and retain engineering talent.GitPrime peels back the curtain and exposes a wealth of metrics around the productivity and behavior of your engineering team. This allows everything from getting a great 10,000 ft view to diving into a specific team member. We've effectively used the tool to evaluate the impact (or lack of impact) of process/cultural changes, check in on team member performance and evaluate how new team members onboard and ramp up.

Jim Morris

Great tool for highlighting best engineering practices and setting goals on getting there.

Reviewed 2018-01-08

Although expensive for small groups, fact-based conversations that result in better engineering is worth a lot.It is all about focus. Choosing just 3 metrics to track (there's hundreds) fosters conversations focused on fixing work processes and doing the right things. It is hard to argue with facts. After a few cycles, select 3 new metrics. Take gitprime up on data walkthroughs, really helps navigate through the metrics.

James Mundy

Fantastic tool for understanding you developer team's work

Reviewed 2017-08-10

At my previous startup we were early users of GitPrime and it's fantastic to watch this product evolve. Although we were only a small team of 2-3, we got a lot of value from GitPrime's stats and analysis. It really helped us to see where we were spending our time and assess the effects some of our decisions had on our code base. We found it to be great for management and for personal development and analysis of our work patterns. The team at GitPrime were always super responsive to any feedback we had and even sought to understand how some of the product colours looked to me being colour blind..

John Smith

Great product for effective collaboration!

Reviewed 2018-03-12

GitPrime has been very effective for our team. It's easy to use and very powerful and has increased efficiency!