Grow Logo

Justin D.

Human Resources, 201-500 employees

Solid Platform

Great!

Pros

The all in one dashboard was fantastic! The ability to track individual kpi’s.

Cons

Wasn’t much that I had issues with. Was overall happy with the platform.

Brandon N.

Chemicals, 11-50 employees

Best BI tool available

Exceptional. As an online sales business, it has been essential in making many business decisions. Grow allowed us to look at our business from a holistic standpoint efficiently.

Pros

Excellent support team. Great onboarding processes. Easy tool to use in building metrics that involve multiple data sources. Frequent updates based on user requests. Affordable pricing.

Cons

Builder can be slow and lag, but they have made huge improvements on this.

AS

Abhilash S.

Textiles, 1,001-5,000 employees

Grow Has Effective and Reliable Features

Pros

Grow has been a reliable and easy to use business intelligence solution. I like the efficiency of Grow.

Cons

Grow meets our needs. No dislikes at all.

NW

Noah W.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Altaworx Review - Financial Controller

Grow's dashboards give immediate and beneficial insight into the financial metrics of the company.

Pros

I was not here when we integrated Grow, but we have used it a lot since I've been here. The metrics are easy to read and display the data in a simple manner. From what I can tell, formulas are easy to review and update.

Cons

The customer service lately has been lackluster, mainly since Epicor bought Grow. We also have issues with metrics randomly losing connection and then automatically reconnecting. It makes no sense.

GH

Garin H.

Awesome BI dashboard for small business

Grow has designed excellent software that is flexible and easy to use. They seem to plug into almost all of the other tools we want to work with, and when they don't we can work something with a Google sheet or something else. They've got a good API as well. Their service is excellent. Love this company.

Pros

Easy to use, great design, flexible, excellent integrations, fast customer service.

Cons

Doesn't include a few features, like sparklines with hovers for point in time data, that I with it did.

JD

Jessi D.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Easy To Use, Great Visuals, Tremendous Value

It has been awesome, I would definitely recommend them!

Pros

Grow provides an interface that lets you easily transform and manipulate your data into awesome visuals.

Cons

The older version required more SQL knowledge, but with their new builder it has improved!

HD

Haleigh D.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Perfect fit for what we need

Overall it has been great and I would highly recommend it. It is easy to implement and use, I am so glad e have it.

Pros

The reporting functions in Grow are great, they make it easy to pull in data from different systems and combine data to analyze everything in one space. The data visualization is also great in making the data easily understandable to others in the company. Perfect for showing KPI performance.

Cons

Figuring out how to create data sets takes some time, some of the functions can be clunky. The main thing I don't like is that once you combine reports you can't go back and add another before you have to either start over or create another combination.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Simply the best BI tool available to SMBs!

Pros

Grow.com makes it so easy for my company to visualize our data. The ability to create new metrics on the fly and easily customize reports from different data sources is a game changer for our company.

Cons

Some knowledge of SQL is required, although I know the Grow team is working to eliminate any SQL requirements. Still, for a non-coder, there are some limitations on complex reporting.

Akshay S.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

BI platform that is fast and reliable, easy-to-use

It's been a good experience so far. However, if the grow team can plug some of their shortcomings, they'd be a far superior product with a loyal user base. They're headed in the right direction though.

Pros

User-friendly interface and intuitive design, which make it easier to navigate and use. The typical workflow has a learning curve though (connection > warehouse tables > datasets > metrics) which can be confusing at first to the uninitiated. Customer support is knowledgeable, fast and excellent.

Cons

1. Datasource options need to be expanded. 2. The data inside suggested warehouse tables can be improved to be made more relevant. Too much unnecessary information that defeats the purpose.3. The grow team can do a much better job of creating educational resources on how customers can make the best use of each connection. The documentation is often outdated and not helpful.

JR

Jeff R.

Grow has been a great resource to creating visibility to the entire team on key metrics.

Tremendous value for the money

Pros

I love the value that Grow provides. Visibility at an affordable price is what is so attractive about Grow.

Cons

I would say the learning curve is the only bad thing I've heard about from the team. During the set up process, it seemed to take our team a little longer than anticipated to get up and going.

Thanks for the review, Jeff! We're glad you're having a positive experience with Grow.

SZ

Stephen Z.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Solid reporting and visualization tool

Pros

Easy to use Grow for data visualization and easy to share across teams

Cons

It can be difficult for a non-admin to create new dashboards

Ted M.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Grow has made a massive difference in how our company tracks key metrics and makes decisions

Better data analytics, better decision making, better communication.

Pros

Love how customizable it is, and our ability to view sorted groups of data visually in the same window/tab to make super informed decisions. Also love the ability to share access as a communications tool.

Cons

With so much data from so many sources sometimes it takes a bit to get it to feed right, but the customer support has been great.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Horrible experience

Horrible. Between false advertising and an unreasonable accounts team, I can’t recommend this product to anyone.

Pros

My onboarding specialist, Drew, was amazing to work with and went above and beyond for me and my team. In the end, the product didn’t fit the needs / timing for our organization.

Cons

1) When we finally decided that this product was not best fit for us, the customer service was a nightmare and the Grow accounts team was unreasonable. Read the fine print in your contract because they will stick to every letter of it. *You have to give them 30 days notice to cancel (which is fine), however, be careful because any bill that due within that 30 days will be billed in full (not prorated,...

JG

Jake G.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Great company

Pros

Have enjoyed the interface, ease of implementation and all around experience. Really helps us to put data in one place and make it easy to make adjustments.

Cons

Not really anything. Satisfied. Grow has been super helpful

CT

Colleen T.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Grow helps online school educators!

I am just on the user side, so I don't know what the admin part is like, but I am very pleased.

Pros

As an educator for a private online school, I heavily rely on the metrics featured on my Grow dashboard. My colleagues and I utilize Grow for attendance tracking, student satisfaction surveys, ungraded assignments, inactive enrollments, and pass/fail percentages.

Cons

I wish the metrics would update more quicker. When I check the data, it is often times 2 days behind. I know it'll catch up, but this is probably the biggest drag.

BF

Bubba F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Grow is the best value in analytics available

Grow is incredible. We rely on it for our daily operations to measure the effectiveness of our product solutions as well as internal processes. Grow enables decision makers at various levels of responsibility in our company to be predictive for both internal and external forces that affect the bottomline. As a COO, it affords me the ability to establish goals and benchmarks for my leaders to digest and make decisions on without long meetings just to get up to speed on the data. Instead, we now focus on the "why" behind decision points that are supported by the data. I highly recommend Grow and am happy to offer tips to make the most out of its capabilities.

Pros

Cons

Responsive design for iPhone.

JS

James S.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Mar 2023

Data summaries, snapshots and dashboards. Makes weekly/monthly reporting very easy once everything is setup

Pros

Very easy to setup multiple views targeting specific data that can be shared with others. Super helpful having snapshots that can be customized on dashboards

Cons

Drilling into the detail behind the dashboards is difficult to identify what is driving changes. This is likely due to how our company sets up the dashboards, not necessarily with Grow itself. Not my area of expertise

BR

Ben R.

Industrial Automation, 11-50 employees

Grow software is an easy way to gather data from multiple sources and combine into visual displays

I am now able to pull data from multiple web based software services into one singular dashboard which gives me a snapshot of where we are today and also what we have done over the past few weeks. It is very easy to analyze trends, and make adjustments to the business in real time. It is also nice that you can switch between time frames easily to change up how much data to include.

Pros

I was able to figure out how to pull data in and get graphs set up fairly easily. I didn't need outside support to do it, was pretty intuitive.

Cons

Some of the graphing options are limited so you really have to play with the settings to get the data to display the way you want it to. Could have more options.

Ryan B.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Love the software.

Allow us to better manage most important parts about our company we need to manager. Simplify and automatically update key metrics.

Pros

Ability to bring to light those key analytics that are most important to our business. Great support!

TR

Travis R.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

Easy to Use

It just works. I can rely on it to function properly at all times. Learning curve is very easy for most users.

Pros

Ease of use is the stand out pro. Reliable, fast, and error free

Cons

No big cons to report. Have heard its limited but have not come across that for my usage.

Thanks for your review Travis! Great to hear that it's been easy for you and your team to use.

CW

Christopher W.

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

Grow Review

I was able to ask questions about how things are going based on the data in one place

Pros

Easy to view vital metrics in one easy to navigate place

Cons

Find a way to consolidate data onto a single monitor sized screen

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Necessary tool for growth

Pros

It's very user-friendly and the features help look at data in different ways. I use it every day to make decisions.

Cons

At least once a day the data doesn't load correctly.

TB

Tiahna B.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Greta tool, but needs to be polished.

Pros

I love seeing data on my students in one place: attendance, average grading turnaround, inactive students, average grade, etc. It helps me see if I'm on top of my work and if any of my students are falling behind.

Cons

Grow takes a long time to accumulate and update reports/data. Sometimes it will take days for stats to be updated. Lots of times, there will be an error with no data, but I know that there should be data there. There are quite a few bugs.

JG

John G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Grow is the greatest

I'm very happy with my experience using grow and would certainly recommend it to a friend.

Pros

The data and user interface is great from the perspective of a user. Very easy to use, and it didn't require much time to learn.

Cons

Sometimes charts can take longer to load or can display the data incorrectly. Can often be fixed by refreshing the page but can also be frustrating sometimes.

Thanks for your review, John! We love it when customers use Grow to get the insights they need from their data. With refresh rates, if you haven't already, you can adjust the refresh interval of your metrics. To do so: Edit metic > go to the Chart tab > click "Refresh Rate" (in the bottom left corner) > and choose the desired settings. Before modifying the refresh rates, you may want to consult with our support team at support@grow.com to make sure they are set to the most optimal refresh rates, without running into API request limitations.

Brad M.

Industrial Automation, 11-50 employees

Great way to see the data

Pros

I love being able to pull reports and make them visual. It's made a difference in how we run the bussiness

Cons

I want to create more reports than I have time to