Workforce

Modern, easy-to-use software asset maintenance software.

Workforce Reviews

Pros

I love that it is super customisable and you can use it to suit the way you would like to work.

TG

Taylor G.

We love that this program is user friendly, customisable, has an app interface & is super easy on the eye.

NC

Nicola C.

It’s a rare attribute for any company to maintain an upbeat, proactive and positive desire to help, UPTICK has all of this. Thank you and well done.

JP

James P.

Cons

Reminder emails are not sent for Service Quotes. If this is missed from Admin, Service Quotes may not be followed up.

TC

Troy C.

It was difficult to integrate our data in to the platform to start with.

Ec

Edward c.

The customer portal also can be quite difficult for clients.

ES

Emma S.

4.4

Great App

Our experience has been reasonably good. There are certainly areas which we can improve & i will be seeking further onboarding from Uptick as there are procedures & processes which we aren't using the app to its full ability but this our fault & not Upticks.

Pros

Clarity on reports sent to clients as well as the details on assets and having a baseline on inspection results which can be proven straight away

Cons

Reminder emails are not sent for Service Quotes. if this is missed from Admin, Service Quotes may not be followed up. If there is a reminder email sent like with service reports this would be great

Thanks for taking the time to provide valuable feedback. It's great to hear that Clarity on reports sent to clients, the comprehensive asset details and the baseline on inspection results are having a positive impact on your workday. Your Service quote feedback has been shared with our development team - to help shape future updates.

Using Workforce in Local Government Facility Management

Our Council has had an excellent experience with Workforce. We have been able to transfer acquired knowledge from staff and contractors and build this into Workforce. We no longer rely on Contractors advising us of required maintenance as we now drive this ourselves. We have developed internal systems to review tasks undertaken by staff and contractors to ensure recommendations and repairs are followed through. Workforce has allowed Council to expand its planned maintenance program over recent years, and as a result, we are seeing a reduction in reactive maintenance and breakdowns.

Pros

The most powerful aspect of this platform is the ability to program maintenance across a large portfolio of properties and assets efficiently and effectively, while at the same time communicating that information with internal staff, contractors, and customers. The ability to slice and dice the data any way that we want either through filtering or exporting a spreadsheet is also invaluable. We use the data created by the programming to produce detailed tender forms that allow us to obtain tender prices at a granular level, not previously possible. We also use the data collected to report on the performance of contractors at our quarterly review meetings, and for our team at our monthly team meetings.

Cons

Sometimes a bit difficult to remember which month a certain trade visits a distant town. The furthest town in our LGA is 200km away, and grouping trades to a particular month for a visit obviously saves on travel costs. It would be nice to be able to quickly refer to contractors visiting nearby sites, for that month, when setting up routines on new properties. Not a very big problem, considering a second browser window can be opened to refer to nearby properties.

John, thanks a million for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review. It's brilliant to hear that you're making the most of the valuable data and reporting collected within Uptick. We also love that as you say "every new feature rolled out makes (you) look smarter." Your feedback has been shared with our development team - to help shape future iterations of the platform. Thanks again.

Bob's Review

Not much difference from what we had before at the moment, but seemingly it is to be better. Im not holding my breath ha ha

Pros

Going from what we had before i would say the quoting aned the notifications on the mobile app

Cons

Clunkiness and the way you have to make jobs up to see acces requirements on the mobile app

Robert, thanks so much for your review! It's so good to hear that the quoting and in-app notifications have been a positive improvement for you. Your feedback has been shared with our development team - to help shape future iterations of the platform. Thanks again!

Uptick'n it

if I could some it up in a few key works, these come to mind More efficient More responsive, and we have More time

Pros

One stop shop - everything in one place Accessibility - being able to access all information pertaining to any individual property and their assets at any given time Tracking - of all jobs, their status and profit/loss. Being able to allocate jobs by location (property and technician) Super efficient maintenance scheduling

Cons

Only a couple of things that would we are finding challening with Uptick, but this may be due to us not knowing how to 'do it' Changing assets numbers - some of our larger sites have over 300+ assets, and when they were first imported, we lost some of the reference numbers (mainly letters) of those assets. This has resulted in Uptick assets having a different number/letter to the asset labels on sites....

Lavinia, thanks a million for taking the time to leave us such a comprehensive review. It's brilliant to hear that Uptick has helped you become more efficient, more responsive and have given you more time. Your feedback has been shared with our development and customer success team - to help shape future iterations of the platform and the onboarding and support process.

Uptick review

The main benefit I've noticed since joining Uptick is how much time I've saved with everything being so easily accessible on my computer. I used to have to print our pages after pages for each of our field staff to work through each month, now with the Uptick app, all of their work is transferred each month onto their mobiles in a matter of seconds!

Pros

Since starting with Uptick a few years ago, I have noticed a huge difference in the flow of the work load at our company. I am more organised, things aren't slipping through the cracks and having a timeline that provides every little detail on which user carried out which task is unbelievably helpful.

Cons

Moving from our old system to Uptick was a bit slow at first and took some time to get everything organised, but looking back it was worth it for how well and efficient our whole team can work now we are on Uptick.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It's pleasing to hear that you've noticed a huge improvement in your workflows and time spent on tasks since making the switch to Uptick! Your feedback has been shared with our development team - to help shape future iterations of the platform and the onboarding process. Thanks again, Danielle.

Uptick Workforce Review

Uptick has been a saviour for Linkfire. Uptick has made the business function at a greater capacity and has played a big part in taking the business to the next level. Uptick has made our technician's job's a lot easier and has increased the overall efficiency's in the office.

Pros

The ease of use. Uptick is logical and simple to follow. Adding properties and scheduling sites is very straight forward. It integrates well with Xero, and has made our live a lot easier. It is very easy to train new employees in using the program. The automation of Uptick, makes our job trouble free. We click one button, and we have sent our clients a service report, a defect and an invoice all at the same time!

Cons

The changes that occur without warning. Uptick has specific rules in place and there is no way around manipulating them. eg. you can't send a service report out or add assets to a task without having a property.

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback. We're pleased to hear that Uptick has made your lives easier and your job trouble-free! Your comments have been passed onto the development team to help shape future iterations.

Fantastic service delivery platform

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] are amazing, super helful, proactive and patient

Pros

We love that this program is user friendly, customisable, has an app interface & is super easy on the eye!

Cons

Waiting with Baited breath for the launch of the Andriod App, other than that no complaints

Thanks Nicola, it's so great to hear you're loving our product as much as we do. In good news, the Android APP is now available in the Google Play store, updated regularly with new features, so you will be waiting no more! Thanks again for your valuable feedback.

General Review :)

Pros

Customer Portal, Service Routines, Billing Contracts, Job Reporting and Document/Correspondence tracking.

Cons

bSecure Logbooks need to develop a little further to make them less labour intensive and more beneficial than paper-based record keeping. Quality Assurance by office staff to review and check technician remarks and quoting tracking

Appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Dylan! We're pleased to see you're finding Uptick Workforce to be a useful part of your daily workflow. Your suggestions have been passed onto our development team to help shape future updates.

Better than the others on the market but still has room for improvement.

Pros

Integrates the testing requirements of the relevant standards.

Cons

Developers don't announce upcoming changes or survey users opinions before implementing changes.

Thanks for your feedback, Lu. We do send out an announcement before each upcoming Desktop and Mobile Release. Let's make sure we have the correct email address for you so that you are receiving these updates moving forward. Your feedback regarding a user survey has been shared with our development team. Thanks again for your feedback.

Awesome!!

My experience with Workforce is very positive and I will continue using weekly.

Pros

Workforce kept up with all my profile information so I don't have to update it. Also workforce keeps up with my hours worked and notifies me when my weekly pay is listed.

Cons

The only thing I have to say negative is thag I can't pick what workforce I want to be displayed. I have to scroll through all the companies.

Would recommend

Uptick Workforce has done wonders for Linkfire. It is super user friendly and makes life so much easier. The staff at Uptick, in particular our relationship manager (Maddison) are friendly and always willing to explain different/new functions to use when we cannot quiet grasp the concept. Uptick has allowed us to remain relevant in the ESM world.

Pros

I enjoy the usability of Uptick. I often train new office/admin staff and the easiest part of the process is teaching them to use our software. The favorites home screen in which i can tailor it for the data I want to see at first glance is a huge benefit and make my morning review of workloads that much easier. The task screen is simply set up to display all relevant data without having to go looking for it. The property pages are transparent and in my industry, it needs to be when clients call up and need answers on the spot - Uptick facilitates this.

Cons

I often find it difficult to filter for the correct information I am after. Often if you ask one user to obtain the data, then ask another user, we will use different ways to get the data and have polar opposite results. I feel as though there are many ways with ever so slight variants that can cause totally separate results.

Thank you so much for providing us with such valuable feedback. It sounds like you really take advantage of the tools Workforce has to offer. We're also pleased to hear that you've been happy with the service you have received from the Customer Success team and the wonderful Maddison. Your comments have been passed onto the development team to help shape and improve future iterations.

Uptick review for Client data managment

Being able to quickly and accurately measure our movement / growth within certain portfolios is invaluable. the snap shot allows us to tailor our dealings with each client / client group.

Pros

Data and information on clients very easily accessible, Client data drives our marketing and relationships focus, we can quickly see our clients portfolio breakdowns, actions on quotes, compliance status, problem areas, sticking points etc.

Cons

Accessing an historical point in time data. ie client property number / value at a particular point in time. When a property changes management updating reports etc can be flawed - ie older reports change details, when the new manager may not have actually ever seen or touched that report.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for Workforce by Uptick. It's great to hear that you and your team are making the most of the easily accessible client data. Your valuable feedback has been passed onto the development team to help shape future iterations. Thanks again.

Long time user

I have been one of the longest users of Uptick, originally in 2014 prior to rebranding. Uptick has come a long way since 2014 and under gone a series of upgrades and development. Uptick is the leading service provider of its kind to the fire protection industry, and has considerable advantages in all aspects of property maintenance, routine servicing and facility management. It's ease of compliance reporting gives all users and end customers state of the art of reports and information.

Pros

It provides a simple solution to capturing data from site, that automatically populates a templated report that can be sent from site with an invoice attached. It has closed the loop for report and invoice sending for our company, drastically improving our company efficiencies. Uptick has supported us in expanding our services and reach throughout Australia.

Cons

At times future development can be stuck in a queue. Financially and Sales management reporting is not as robust as required, and does not meet our requirements.

Hey Matt, thanks so much for trusting Uptick to support your business as it expands throughout Australia. We also really appreciate the time you have taken to provide such valuable feedback. Your comments have been passed on to the development team to help shape future iterations of the platform. Thanks again.

uptick

Dear [SENSITIVE CONTENT], Having worked in the fire industry over the past 22 years I have used quite a number of different software packages relating to fire services operations. In this time I can truly say I have only seen two companies that not only have a very good product, but are able to further their operations with an exceptional level of support and service. They are ‘UPTICK’ and an American...

Pros

Cons

Nil

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, James! We're a passionate bunch and we're thrilled to hear that you have had such a positive experience with our team and our software.

Game Changer

I subcontract to a service based fire protection company who use uptick, all my work from previous service calls is securely maintained and accessible on my phone. Its an essential tool to communicate between myself and office staff.

Pros

the integrated map, ability to upload pictures, digital logbooks

Cons

uptick isn't available to android software

Hi Adon, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that Uptick Workforce helps you communicate and collaborate with office staff easily. We're also glad that you are loving Digital Logbooks app, we've made that available on Android. We hear you! Our November release includes major improvements to our Subcontracted Task flow, you'll be able to perform your work via the web view, which is now mobile-friendly. Check out our release notes here: http://bit.ly/2NMZHZo. If you have any questions or would like to share any ideas or more feedback please reach out to our Customer Success team. Uptick

Love the app

I’m happy to see the accountability of when we pick up defects and then use an accurate timeframe to query why the quotes don’t approved.

Pros

The map feature, the easy listing of monthly work, the timeline function, I can open up a big map and see how many jobs I have in specific hubs and plan my day accordingly.

Cons

The app used to sometimes crash in basements but the developer has fixed this by allowing tasks to be downloaded before heading out of service.

Hi Luke, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that you are loving the Workforce app and that the app is no longer crashing. If you have any questions or would like to share any ideas or more feedback please reach out to our Customer Success team. Uptick

Outstanding software

When I first started using the software it was a little daunting as I always used pen and paper but a few weeks in I was amazed how easy it made my daily workload. My overall experience with uptick has been excellent. Highly recommend.

Pros

The software makes asset listing new sites a breeze with simple asset registration and planning daily work nice and easy with pin point locations of each job on the map dashboard.

Cons

Can’t think of any Cons it really is a perfect software.

Hi Troy, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for highly recommending Uptick! We are so glad to hear that our tools are making you daily workload easier. If you have any more feedback please reach out to our Customer Success team. Uptick

Needs more work

It is a good app that has continuous improvements implemented

Pros

Central hub for specific type of work and storage of all things associated

Cons

It needs more work to make phone application the same as online

Thanks for your feedback Shannon. Pleasing to hear that you find the app and its continued improvements a benefit to your workday.

Great software

Pros

Cons

Workforce app needs work, the desktop program is much easier to navigate.

Hi Taylor, thank you for leaving a review. We are glad to hear that you love the flexibility and customisation tools available through Uptick. We hear you! Our November release includes major improvements, the web view is now mobile-friendly. Check out our release notes here: http://bit.ly/2NMZHZo. If you have any questions or would like to share any ideas or more feedback please reach out to our Customer Success team. Uptick

ESM Software

Overall very positive and quite happy with the software.

Pros

Easy to learn and customise. Continually adding new features to improve experience. Has lots of features and work arounds for problems.

Cons

Some improvement to the technician app as some of the office only features could greatly help the technicians. The customer portal also can be quite difficult for clients.

Hi Emma, thank you for leaving a review. We are so glad that you are happy with Uptick and that your overall experience has been very positive :) We hear you! Please check out our release notes for updates on new features and app improvements. If you have any questions or would like to share any ideas or more feedback please reach out to our Customer Success team. Uptick

Fire industry

Overall happy and is a necessary tool to streamline and help with the accuracy of our work.

Pros

Overall satisfied as it gives plenty of information to report confidently.

Cons

New features aren’t as good as old on only some features.

Thanks so much for your review, Daniel. We're pleased to hear Uptick has helped streamline your workflow and improve accuracy. If you have any feature requests, we'd love to hear from you! Send them through to support@uptickhq.com.

Uptick Review

Pros

Scheduling tasks is super easy. I love the idea of the tech/task allocator.

Cons

There are a multiple ways to do one thing. It would be cleaner and less confusion if there was just one way. Also, tasks can sometimes get lost in the system.

Thanks Isabella for taking the time to write us a review! We're pleased to hear that you are making the most of the smart scheduling and allocation tools. Your feedback has been shared with the development team to help shape the platform in the future. Thanks again.

More time consuming and hard to navigate compared to previous program we used, personally speaking.

Pros

Quicker than the previous program we used.

Cons

Over abundant input categories, needing to setup complicated filters, to refine searches. Maybe part fault of users inputting data, however the overcomplicated design creates difficulty in trying to easily access, find and process data. Additional features would be good for our specific industry, many existing features I believe are not required or seem to make using Workforce more time consuming in navigating it, and using it with the level of training....

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback Matthew. It's great to hear that you find Uptick to be quicker than your previous provider. Your feedback has been shared with our development team - however, we'd love to understand more about the difficulties you have experienced and arrange further training if required. Please reach out to us at support@uptickhq.com.

user of uptick

Pros

having all the tasks under site not like our old system that had multiple entries

Cons

have found anything yet as only been using it for 2 months

Thanks for your feedback! It's great to hear you're enjoying the way the tasks are setup under each site. We look forward to continuing to make your workload easier.

Fantastic Product

We have improved the quality and consistency of our reporting. We are able to easily schedule work flows for our team members.

Pros

This allows us to capture information in real time which has significantly improved our processing times for our customers and allows the information we capture to be standardised.

Cons

It was difficult to integrate our data in to the platform to start with

Hey Edward, Thanks a million for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that your process times, scheduling and the quality and consistency of your reporting have improved significantly through using Uptick.