LogRocket

Bug tracking and session recording tool for JavaScript apps

visit website

LogRocket Reviews

Pros

Whole team was amazed first time we tried it out and we purchased it immediately. It super good to see in realtime how users are using our platform and to address bugs.

EM

Ensar M.

BP

Bartosz P.

NS

Nikola S.

Kevin F.

Still looking for something to dislike about it.

EJ

EJ J.

Maybe optionally have it capture some specific XHR/Rest calls. Maybe show what tags are firing via GTM.

AV

Andrew V.

5.0

Good simple tool For recording user activity

I love using this tool but may have to find a different tool because of price

Pros

Does an excellent job in recording not only screen activity but network and location information.

Cons

the price between free and the next teir send to high. Also does not have a mobile version.

Helpful in understanding user needs and debugging the product

Its been really helpful for our team overall in understanding what is going on with the way users interact with our product. I highly recommend using it for product teams.

Pros

It is really easy to take a look through recent sessions each day and understand where users are getting stuck and which issues we might need to solve urgently. My eng team also likes using it to debug when needed.

Cons

I'd love some more insights served up in a sort of report that isn't manual or doesn't require me to go do the digging myself.

A bang for your buck at a tenth of the price of its competitor

First of all, I was looking for a simple solution to just monitor

Pros

Setting up was really easy and straight forward. Also, the documentation for setting it up with different frameworks was very useful. Also it provides integration with services like Sentry which is really useful in our industry we you don't really get to have a test and a production environment

Cons

There wasn't much to not like about this.

Product Managers Analytics Tool

Overall, this is an excellent tool and a huge part of my day to day activities however with the time required to train the members of my team, I would prefer using tools like Mixpanel

Pros

As a Product Manager, I am highly dependent on LogRocket on a daily basis. Providing deep insights into the data it collects through powerful visualizations and analytics for daily analysis and debugging

Cons

With most of my team being experienced in other tools, training them to use this was trouble. Additionally, until my team was experienced in using this tool, they needed one expert user to navigate this tool.

A very powerful product

Pros

Log rocket was very simple to use. Our engineering team uses it on a weekly basis for bug catching and troubleshooting for our product. Also, other non-dev team members use Logrocket to troubleshoot as well. The interface was very intuitive.

Cons

I am very happy overall with Logrocket.

Amazing tool

Pros

Super easy to configure, easy to navigate and to view user recordings.

Cons

I don't have anything specific. I know that there are some features like advanced statistics and insights but haven't tried it since we don't have a need for it currently. It would be good to try out for free.

Use this product, your users will thank you.

I used it at my last company Sworkit and at my new startup Table Needs. I consider it an essential part of any web based product business.

Pros

LogRocket is an essential part of our business. We review it each morning to glean information about how the previous night of service went throughout our userbase and it catches things that users do not report more times than not.

Cons

There are some issues still with the ionic framework on ios, but I think this is more on safari than the LogRocket folks. But, they are all aware of it (LogRocket and Ionic) and I am hopeful a fix will be implemented.

Essential software for customer support and UX

The perfect software to use for your developers, designers and support teams to improve your website and app. No complaints!

Pros

Logrocket allows you to view how people that visited your site interacted with all of your pages and the app you built. It's essential software if you want to improve the UX/UI of your website or tool. We use it with our designer, when we want to redesign landing pages, and also with our support team when a customer complaints about a bug and we can view his session and confirm where the bug is and solve it for him.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about Logrocket. The only thing I would say is that it takes up a lot of energy for the computer to run, so if you have other programs running in the background, it could slow down your computer, or get a little buggy. But the value Logrocket provides far outweighs this con.

Platform Support

Pros

We maintain a SaaS portal with 1000's of subscribers. Being able to replay a session enables us to spot user errors, or issues that effect the user experience and that is enormously helpful!

Cons

We have to use a separate product to manage the back end of our application and it would be helpful if we could use one solution to see both the client and the server side. LogRocket is without peer when it comes to monitoring the client side.

Good Product, Lightweight

Overall a very lightweight product. Really helped us in capturing sessions

Pros

It captures the user sessions really well. Extremely lightweight so no impact on your application performance. Helps us resolve production issues with valid data

Cons

They really need to work on mobile SDK and get the product ready to capture android and ios sessions

The engineering version of FullStory for a fraction of the price

We use LogRocket as a customer support tool as well as for debugging purposes.

Pros

Being able to view network requests out of the box is HUGE, followed closely by tracking Vuex mutations.

Cons

I'd like to be able to add avatars to users. Honestly there's not much I don't like.

Hien Log Rocket Review

Overall I like logrocket alot it sucha a pretty good tool to get thing going

Pros

I like the fact that it record your session

Cons

It doesn't work so well over vpn because it asn't able to record the css aspect of our intranet dashboard. The document to enable it work better over VPN doesn't seem to be helpful are very hard to figure out.

Does everything I need and more

It's a must have software for Customer Success and Customer Support. It helps me with analytics, finding users' issues and solving them in the shortest possible time. It does everything I need and just works great.

Pros

What I like in particular is watching sessions live. It's great for tracking user issues and guiding them on the go how to do something in an app. It's a life saver for customer support.

Cons

Probably the aesthetic is the weakest part of this product. I could be much more modern.

It's a blessing and a curse, but a MUST.

Pros

Well you learn a lot about how your users behave and try to use your site in odd ways. You find yourself wondering who on earth would use a screen with such odd resolutions, and you force yourself to look at your application in I.E. 11.

Cons

Great, affordable option to watch user logs

Pros

We’ve had a great experience with LogRocket — we use it every day. It’s easy to navigate and critical to seeing how users interact across our site. One of the most affordable options to do so on the market.

Cons

Only thing we’d add is to have heat-mapping and more analytics—Which I understand they include at higher pricing levels.

Great product, easy to use, helps find issues for our guests

I'm very happy with it

Pros

I love the replay functionality and that I can see the network requests made by the users.

Cons

Nothing really, I like this software and like using it

Logrocket helped us understand our audience

It's been great, support is good, it's easy to use.

Pros

Being able to have such insight into how our audience interacts with our website.

Cons

It doesn't have heatmaps, which I would have liked bundled with the other features

LogRocket saves my butt

Pros

Makes it super easy to search for sessions, events, errors, etc

Cons

Still looking for something to dislike about it!

Amazing tool

Very good!

Pros

The ability to view customers user journeys allowed us to note common journeys amongst our database and be able to improve these areas.

Cons

We have reduced our session limit to only customers who have reached checkout to be captured into a session, if we were able to up the session limit at less of a cost that would help

User logs for web applications (And hybrid mobile apps)

Solves the problem of fixing bugs in early releases

Pros

Entire replays of user activity which makes debugging a whole lot easier.

Cons

The price can be made a little more competitive.

Highly valuable product

Pros

The ability to isolate technical issues.

Cons

The UX is strong but could be more intuitive for non tech users.

Great stuff

Pros

Ease of use, simple to install, and very valuable data

Cons

Pricing can be a bit steep on higher usage plans