Notion Reviews

Notion Reviews

Notion

Dashboard data insights for tracking business team performance

4.67/5 (3 reviews)

Julianne Brands

Best & Easiest software I've used for data analysis & tracking important metrics

21/02/2017

I've used a number of data & analytics tools in a few different industry (policy, investment banking). None of them were as easy to get started with or helped pull the most relevant information as Notion. Even on our team of 5, the team polling feature changed the way our team was able to collaborate and make decisions about the most important metrics that run our business. We were also able to publicize these metrics to a more broad group of people in a concise, valuable, and beautiful way. We're planning to expand our use of the product going forward.

Time used: 6-12 months

Frequency of use: Weekly

10/10
Chris Bowler

Notion is filling a need

17/02/2017

We've not yet adopted Notion as fully as it could be ¿ but it already gives us a great place to store historical data from several sources. And the team behind it is spot on, very responsive to issue or feature requests. They have given me confidence that this service will only get better.

Andrew Migliore

Share your KPIs with your team and your board

15/02/2017

I was looking for a way to stop the spreadsheet flinging madness amongst department heads. Notion came about just at the right time. We use their API and user interface to enter the data we want to track, produce reports to share and look for trends. The Notion have been super responsive with our feature requests or problems. Highly recommended.

Pros

Overall it is a great way for all our departments to share information including SaaS metrics, marketing lead gen, sales numbers, product development quality and backlog concerns. Very easy to use. Great support.

Cons

Still waiting on a couple of features like lists (tables) but time based tooling works great.

Time used: 1-2 years

Frequency of use: Weekly

9/10

Recommendations to others considering Notion

Your mileage may vary but I have only seen consistent improvements being released steadily over the last year so I see it only getting better.