Numetric Reviews

4.36/5 (28 reviews)

R Walker

Numetric Review

Reviewed 2017-03-07

Numetric represents an important new threshold in data visualization and meaningful analytics. It represents a transition similar to the days of standalone word processors with proprietary software and specialized operators to leaping to Microsoft Word in Windows. The end data user can now readily manage their own data compared to current tech heavy specialists necessary for even getting Tableau to work well. Sequel search Is well on its out thanks to the whole data set approach of Numetric. Numetric requires far fewer tech intermediaries to gain live data analytics. Numetrics is a game changer for rank and file decision makers as well as top level executives. Perhaps the most important factor that Numetic brings to us is it's ability to access live data from numerous data sets in disparate software sources and otherwise enable us to have a real time virtual enterprise system that avoids the inflexibility and expense of typical ERP systems. Numetric has allowed us to "see" our business very easily and quickly with minimal disruption and planning. It has enabled us to iterate our way through our true operational review of how our business truly operates. We can easily see all the incongruencies in operations that a team of traditional management consultants would have spent several months and hundreds of thousands of dollars to decipher. Numetric provides phenomenal iterative power for quickly establishing baseline operations knowledge and then enabling us to pursue the visualized issues that Numetric makes readily apparent. Clear, timely and easy data analytics iterations via Numetric make strategic planning, problem solving, efficiency reviews and overall operational assessments far more intuitive and compelling. Numetic gives the executive end user far more power to utilize their own inate knowledge of business operations than any business analyst or tech intermediary can typically provide in their limited knowledge of the true workings of their respective enterprises. We are executives that can now move through our own enterprise analytics far easier than through the lenses of the many intermediaries needed for Tableau or other Sequel search platforms.

Pros
Ease of implementation, flexible whole data set search approach, open ended architecture that enables search and analytics filters for every data set we have. Numetric quickly enables what-if iterations and speed to decision time that facilitates Agile management approaches.

Cons
Typical new software development issues where features and functionality are evolving. Given the core efficiencies we have gained in a very short time in using Numetric, it is easy to become impatient for more ground breaking features. To date, Numetric has followed a logical path in how their functionality has evolved. We trust their development path going forward.

Stan Burns

Information to Knowledge

Reviewed 2017-03-08

Former Director of Asset Management for the Utah Department of Transportation. Numetric provided the agency the ability to quickly query through its inventory consisting of 100,000 signs, 16,000 lanes miles, 1,800 structures, in effect all assets. Numetric also provided apps tied to the agency's design and safety business processes. Utah was able to achieve significant savings in time, resources and funding.

Pros
Easy to use, fast, intuitive

Cons
na

Joshua Christopherson

Incredible Capabilities, Excellent Support

Reviewed 2017-03-31

Our company has been looking for an analytics tool for a long time. We were referred to Numetric and quickly realized that it was a tool we had to have at our company. The capabilities are truly incredible. Its also important to recognize that when deciding on a platform like this to use for your business, there will be support needed. I can't speak highly enough of the team at Numetric. They are there whenever you need them and constantly go above and beyond. It is extremely valuable to be able to have people helping with the setup of this type of service, and the team at Numetric is always willing to go above and beyond whenever we need them.

Pros
Simple, Looks great, Excellent support.

Cons
Still trying to understand how to set up views and having trouble fully understanding the process.

Thomas Hillman

Great customer support!

Reviewed 2017-03-08

Numetric is highly responsive to customer requests and has provided reliable service. They have helped us manipulate our datasets for inclusion into the dashboards and the tool is fast and intuitive. We love numetric!

Pros
Very responsive and capable support.

Cons
Only supports flat files right now (though they can be very large, multi-million-record files with a hundred columns and still have excellent, responsive performance). Numetric indicated that the ability to work with relational databases through their platform is coming soon!

Chris Fay

Impressive with a bright future

Reviewed 2017-03-13

Our company has a number of different data sources that we wanted to consolidate. Looked at other dashboard tools out there and also creating the tools ourselves. Numetric proved to be a great partner and very willing to help. They don't have all the features yet, but I am confident they have a path to get there and that is the sort of company I want to align ourselves with. Best of all is that they are very easy to work with and their technology is extremely user friendly. Would certainly recommend.

Pros
Ease of use and customer service

Cons
Still working to ensure all data sources are syncing appropriately, but everytime there is an issue, the Numetric team gets it fixed.

Anonymous

Reviewed 2019-01-09

Pros
great tool for analytics. we use it to analyze our customer's shipping data and statistics

Cons
i don't think it is the most visually appealing software

hitesh kapadia

Helps to close communication gap using data

Reviewed 2018-10-06

Overall this tool helped us to analyze and improve our projects in positive manner.

Pros
- This tool allows data to be distributed to every stockholders and helps to interact with it daily. - it combines data from all kind of databases and prepare relationship model that create dashboard/graphical format to understand easily. - Using this tool we can do security analysis for all kind of projects.

Cons
- Very difficult and time consuming to start with it. - Require lots of historical data to start with analysis.

Nick Golden

Amazing BI Tool

Reviewed 2017-03-31

Working with Numetric staff has been easy and pain free. Numetric its self is still growing and getting better with every update. Along the way, the staff has been great about stepping in and helping us solve our problems or taking our suggestions and applying in future updates. Our overall experience with Numetric has been a good one.

Pros
The look of Numetric is inviting and easy to look at.

Cons
There are still tweeks and changes that need to be made to take this from a good BI solution to a Great Bi solution.

John Rowa

Seriously... Super Amazing Fast

Reviewed 2017-02-28

I hate waiting... And Business Intelligence tools usually require a lot of waiting. It's frustrating to have to wait for reports to run, especially when they end up leading to more questions... and more reports. We tried Numetric at our office and I don't think we can go back... It's so much easier to sit down in the conference room, bring up our dashboard and get what we need. I don't run nearly as many reports anymore and we can actually spend our time working instead.

Tyler Pitkin

Satisfied and Impressed

Reviewed 2017-03-31

We have been using a tracking system for some time to gather our data, but its been very lackluster. With Numeric, it simplifies the information and allows us to pull up things in a much cleaner setting and review information faster. We are very satisfied with this unique tool and look forward to having it as a staple in our data management.

Phil Case

Great data and business intelligence platform

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-04-04

They are great to partner, work with and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure that your systems are integrated and customized to meet your needs. I highly Recommend them!

Pros
Customizable and easy to meet your needs

Cons
Still developing and future phases of the software should be even more robust

Ashley Thompson

Unlike any other out there!

Reviewed 2017-03-09

Not only does the Numetric team deliver an excellent product, it is unlike any other software company I've seen or worked with. The training, support and overall experience has been great. Our group has been thoroughly impressed with the insight and talent provided.

Mark Deaton

Computer Aided Manufacuring Sales

Reviewed 2017-03-31

System is easy to use and has added easy access to updated information that originally only came once a week. Now we can log on and see immediate results and targets.

Pros
quick visibility

Cons
still a little difficult to create custom searches

Kasey Lords

Not used it as much as i should

Reviewed 2017-03-31

We only update the database 2 times a day, it would be better to have the update instantaneous. If that were the case I would use it more but when it is up to date it's very nice to work with.

Pros
Very pleasing to the eye. graphical interface works well.

Cons
updates to the data to back the graphs doesn't happen often

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Stephen Gordon

Good so far!

Reviewed 2017-03-31

I have been using this as a replacement for other Excel tools and it makes it really easy to read. Information at the ready! I just hope that we get it live updating!

Greg Trimble

Makes Everyones Life Easier

Reviewed 2017-02-15

From what I've seen of Numetric, the software is amazing and the people behind it are just as amazing. It's really unlike any other BI platform on the market.

Nik Foreman

Great Product for Visualization

Reviewed 2017-04-04

Our organization has been using Numetric for quite some time and it has really changed how our team members collaborate when it comes to data analysis.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Kamyar Samimi

Best UX/UI out there!

Reviewed 2017-04-01

Nothing is more simple to understand and setup! Love Numetric! Keep on kepping on! The data visualizations is the best I have ever seen.

Charles Woolridge

GoE AE Review

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-03-31

Seems to be a responsive system. Not that I use alot big data analytics...; however, the NS system that we use is big and cluncky.

Pros
Very powerful

Cons
Not alot of use case beyond what is presented by system.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Dennis Madderra

Can't go back to Domo

Reviewed 2017-03-07

Tried Numetric and loved how fast it gives me what I want. It still lets you share data well like Domo, but now the non tech-savvy guys in my office can use Numetric. I share access with them and they have no problem clicking through and finding information.

Pros
Ease of use, and support

Cons
I didn't find it 2 years ago

Nash Allen

So far so good!

Reviewed 2017-03-31

We've been using this for a few months, I haven't needed any support but it's been a great tool to use thus far, very easy

Greg Thurgood

Almost there

Reviewed 2017-03-31

Great customer service but the technology still has some holes. Loved the drill down capability, metric customization, and the overall look and feel but the number of available metric types is an issue. We also fought against some of the number formats. Definitely headed in the right direction but it's a little underdeveloped for the price.

Austin Benfield

Numetric - Powerful Analytics

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-04-03

Overall, while Numetric has given my company great insights, I can't help to think I would have gotten more out of it the beginning if I knew how to do some of the more technical features.

Pros
Numetric is packed with rich features that allow me to get fast analytics from my data. I can entrust that my data will be well taken care of and most importantly safe with Numeric.

Cons
Fully understanding and utilize all the features of this software is a task in itself. I was overwhelmed in the beginning with what all I could actually do with my data.

Daniel Stokes

Numetric Survey

Reviewed 2017-04-04

I have just touched the surface of using this program. So far it appears to be user friendly. The charts are easy to read.

Pros
That the charts are easy to read

Cons
Some of the info is not accurate

Matt Tidwell

Not mobile friendly

Reviewed 2017-03-31

I am on the road for work most of the time and really need it to be something I could pull up on my phone or tablet. It's not mobile friendly when trying to detail into a workbook.