Omnicontext

Productivity analytics and technology operation metrics

Omnicontext Reviews

saliha a.

Saudamini Julie S.

Cons

Needs a lost of information for output and it is not tracking some application usage.

Muhammad Tahir N.

A lot of the features I'll never ever use and i doubt anyone does.

Crystal r.

3.9

Best Business Application

All my productivity analytics get solved by this. Right decision to choose it really very useful in digital workplaces.Save my time and based on modern computer technology.

Pros

Best thing about this software it improves our work style.And give us proper productivity analytics. Improve our organisational intelligence, have a strong grip on technology operations and personal analytics. Make my life easier.Best for industrial use too.

Cons

Complicated for beginners to understand how to get trail free version.when get access on Omnicontext little bit difficult to use.

Digital workplace productivity and operations analytics

Positive but as others have experienced, technical support lacking..

Pros

real-time monitoring and historic usage - gathering quality data

Cons

It definitely requires a bit of time to get set up properly

Full featured products for solopreneurs

I have been very happy with Omnicontext from the number of features it has to how easy it is to use

Pros

This is a full-featured product very easy to use and quite intuitive. Considering the number of features it has it is very fairly priced with a low learning curve and many benefits

Cons

It did take a little while to learn how to use it but it wasn't that bad

Activity Tracking tool

Pros

It is the best tracking tool for my lab work. I can track my experiment time with. It is very useful to provide me with all my daily activity like ( my time usage in useful activities and other social media sites). By using a machine-learning algorithm visualization of data activity will be helpful. It is the best app of the 21st century for tracking all daily activities and analyzing ourselves.

Cons

It is not a user-friendly interface. Common person cant use it. It is just for experts which are familiar with it and learn to use it. Mojar fault that it has is, it does not connect with old android versions. it does not connect with GPS. its not work with my password manager. every time I need to remember to add mail and password.

See the action and track the data you produce (in visualization).

I am a teacher I want to suggest for my students but I think I am able to do in fracture.

Pros

The good thing is they provide me my all activities analysis that's helpful to making my facous on my studies. This application tells me I am spending my too much time on browsing irrelevant websites.it is very helpful platform to analyze my individual and group activities on one plate form.

Cons

Need to add support like its not correctly work on Huawei phones. And make a better understanding interface for user. Its not correctly work with my GPS.(means its not recorded my traveling history). The third and last thing its deserve free of cost or minimum cost.

Office 365 Monitoring and Reporting - Great feature set

Pros

This sofware has a great featureset which is easy to use and has a broad depth of functionality

Cons

It's requires a while to get set up properly.

The productivity tracking tool

We required a platform for better productivity of my organization, and it solved a lot of problems we were facing before this tool. It increased the productivity of my organization. It guided us always to take better decisions. It helped us a lot in our business growth. This is highly recommended to all.

Pros

This tool is very supportive for my company's performance and productivity monitoring as it helped us in taking better decisions for the applications we were using. It provided us better data analytics which helped us taking better decisions for future steps of business processes. The performance of tool is great. It has so many functionalities to offer and all of them are useful for my business. We have ability to share items on cloud between teams.

Cons

This is a good tool with some extra functionalities, but the thing is it required a lot of time in setting up. Overall deployment was difficult enough to perform and still my teams think that it requires a lot of technical knowledge to start with it. There is no technical support for this platform to listen our queries. It requires a good internet connection always to work smoothly.

Very useful and 10/10 Customer support.

My overall experience is very good, I am very happy with you great customer support and with you excellent services, It has so many functionalities to offer and has great and attractive GUI interface .With the help Omnicontext time utilization is great and very usefull.

Pros

Very easy to use and solve my all issues, Attractive GUI interface .,

Cons

All is good, Whenever i got in trouble i simply contact with customer support. Your price is already good but if you can provide a discount it would be excellent.

I tried to implement in our environment

I was so thankful excited to see this product to be used in the organization but as soon as I began to explain the team and sharing items on the cloud they were not interested in the usage.

Pros

I really liked the idea to have everything on the cloud and we can share projects and information around all the team. The features and the following up to the process is a good idea

Cons

One problem that I found critical was internet connection, where I was during that time, Ecuador, not all the time and not all collaborators had good, reliable, strong and stable internet connection. The second problem people are not well trained to work as part of a team. Some of them they do not want to share their projects.

This is over rated

Pros

The only pro is that this allows caloboration and is easy to deploy. No need for installation. So no need to worry about system crashes

Cons

Needs a very good Wi-Fi connection to operate, it is very expensive. Honestly this is just ideal for businesses who have no infrastructure. A lot of the features I'll never ever use and i doubt anyone does.

Office 365 Hmmm

Not really worth the investment as we already have our network in place.

Pros

Speedy to deloy, excellent for anyone without access to a network but who needs to collaborate. Scalable pricing and deployment.

Cons

Overpriced, as are all MS products. Heavy footprint on processing due to all the features res you may seldom use.

User feedback

Good experience

Pros

Fast and best quality and good for use and.

Cons

Nothing all is okay and best to use and get results.

Muy mala experiencia como usuario

Pros

Lo que más me gusta es el concepto y la idea de monitorizar y llevar un seguimiento de tareas.

Cons

Lo que menos me ha gustado es la facilidad de uso. Me costó bastante poder trabajar con este software y es por ello que sólo la he usado en prueba gratuita y no la he comprado.

Productivity monitoring tool

Initially it showed very useful information about the user time management on daily tasks but later stage it miss the certain logs.

Pros

With the help Omnicontext time utilization on other softwares can be analyzed how efficiently or professionally we are dealing with. It's graphical presentation of phone tasks is important feature to mention

Cons

It's deployment is quite difficult and sometimes it misses the phone log.

Productivity and Tracking Application

Pros

Easy installation even on android with with very small in size. Very light in working in parallel to other applications.