Optimizely Case Study

Optimizely use case: Chad Wales

Chad Wales

7th of October, 2016
Easiest A/B Testing Platform Out There

I have been using Optimizely for over 2 years now. In my previous role I used another testing and targeting tool that was much more complex to use. Optimizely's user interface is intuitive and the statistical algorithms give you confidence in selecting a winner. The best part about Optimizely is it's support. They have a support line and they will work tirelessly until your issue is resolved. I recommend Optimizely's platform to anyone looking to increase web conversions or provide more personal web experiences.

What do you like best?

- Easy to use - Support - Great UI - Statistical modeling - Large optimization community

What do you dislike?

The price is higher than some tools but you get what you pay for.

Why did you end up selecting Optimizely over other applications?

The user interface and usability was far superior to other platforms.

If so, why did you switch?

The user interface and usability was far superior to other platforms.

What is your main use case with Optimizely?

AB testing to increase website conversions

Give one example how Optimizely has improved the way your organization functions

Optimizely increase our revenue in our eCommerce shopping cart with a related products A/B test we ran.

What is your ROI?

I have not yet ran a ROI analysis on our Optimizely solution, but am confident it's paid for itself after just one of our eCommerce A/B tests we've run on the shopping cart.

10/10

Recommendations to others considering Optimizely

This is a great tool with great people behind it. There is a full community of Optimization experts that are available to answer questions. There are learning resources available and Optimizely does everything in their power to solve your challenges of creating A/B tests so you're able to focus on finding new opportunities to test and to make changes once a test has been completed.

1-2 years