PrediCX Reviews

Pros

Definitely can recommend it. Great for improvement of your business performance and customer.

Kat L.

It automatically transforms our text voice of customer feedback so we can use so much more of the data we have. Super easy to use for non data scientists, and delivers great results.

Steve K.

You can see an improve of your business performance right away. It has a great understanding of customers needs and speeds up the customer experience management process.

Cons

It made my previous strategy of recruiting data scientists obsolete and that is kind of embarrassing.

Mark H.

I still have't worked out anything I don't like about this software.

Kris M.

Doesn't have a 24/7 life support chat. Some of the visuals and navigation around the functionality takes a bit of time.

Steve K.

4.6

Super easy to use for non software specialists so you might even have no need to read the manual!

Pros

You can see an improve of your business performance right away! It has a great understanding of customers needs and speeds up the customer experience management process. Amazing support from the team.

Cons

The initial manual input could be speed up a little bit since it's so easy to use and the reporting feature should provide more detail on task and labels statistics

Very powerful software for text

We were able to build complex machine learning models, with thousands of classes, very quickly and accurately without needing a data scientist.

Pros

Easy for a non data scientist to use and build predictive models. Useful in many use cases including automation and getting actionable insight from text that you can't get from normal text analytics. It is also easy to plug into via the API.

Cons

The GUI is straightforward but fairly simplistic. It is intuitive once you start using it and the support is good, but some things could be easier to do.

PrediCX which consequently groups information including a considerable measure of content

Pros

PrediCX is a super charged content characterization machine, ready to group content pieces in view of 'human-in-the-loop' input.

Cons

Least about this In some case, persistent contribution from a human allows Predicx to beat these issues.

Great software, very easy to implement and run it. So far runs smoothly.

Better understanding of customers needs. Speed up customer experience management process.

Pros

Really user friendly. Amazing support from the team. Definitely can recommend it. Great for improvement of your business performance and customer relations. Great value for money.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about the product. However GUI has still some room for improvement. Also the initial manual input could be speed up a little bit.

Strong text analytics

Using more of our data, particularly our text data. Getting better insight and reducing the need for more data scientists as they don't have to manually transform the data anymore.

Pros

Cons

Some of the visuals and navigation around the functionality takes a bit of time to get used to but they are getting better.

Very easy to use and leveraged the key people in my business

Pros

PrediCX allowed me to leverage the key knowledgable people I have in the business and then automate the rest. Having actionable insight is really powerful, especially when it updates as well.

exellent sofware

Pros

reduce the daily basis workload, helps me to reduce costs and time in my company and to analyse all my procedures

Cons

support sometimes is a bit slow... all the companies have right now support 24/7 and as I use it for my own company I have to work during weekends

great

Pros

I like how intuitive and easy to navigate it is. The real time date improves speed and accuracy on identifying customer trends

Cons

I still have't worked out anything I don't like about this software. Even the price seems more than fair for what you're getting

A Machine learning labelling engine that enables good results

good exp

Pros

It automatically transforms our text voice of customer feedback so we can use so much more of the data we have. Super easy to use for non data scientists, and delivers great results! Intuitive so you can use it straight away without needing a manual, and requires minimal human effort.

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating