Radius

Predictive B2B marketing software & analytics

Radius Reviews

An alternative to a big Marketing Team

What is helping me find right customer at right time and at right place. No trained marketing team can help achieve such excellent results like Radius.

Pros

The moment I subscribed to Radius, I do not require my big marketing team anymore. Radius is helping me find qualitative leads in very less span of time than that of my team. My team took much more time to find leads and the leads very much less qualitative. Radius provides me with very qualitative leads with excellent results. In short, the results were tripled when compared to work of my team.

Cons

The software does not provide leads across the Globe. Radius team need to work to expand their reach to different important industrial hubs across the planet.

nice.

Pros

Radius is a business to business predictive marketing platform that empowered me to quickly find and engage with customers.

Cons

The customer service does not respond fast. Most of the sales were not fast enough. They can make it much better.

Never got off the ground

Pros

- seems to have a great database according to the reviews i read - i liked the unlimited access to their database with a subscription

Cons

- sales process was very slow, felt like reps weren't listening to me - pricing is not transparent until third scheduled meeting in - said they would get back to me with a sample of their data and haven't heard from them in two weeks despite reaching out

Fantastic product, nothing else like it.

Radius has done a great job of allowing me to understand my existing customers and then empower my sales reps with quality data, information, and actionable insights. Prior to Radius our marketing team spent lots of time culling the web for lists from bad brokers and then used a series of spreadsheet scripts to try to identify quality prospects. Now we have a software solution that solves most of these problems for us.

Cons

Ok product but there are better options out there

Pros

Their DB is quite extensive and its unlimited access. So, nickel and diming. Also it looks like they update the DB quite frequently.

Cons

They tried to add new price elements when they knew we were making a buying decision. Felt a little weird at that point. Also they are not responsive. Will see how their support looks like over time.

Easy to use, get started, and great team

Access to Radius has really help our organization find the best places to allocate our marketing resources. We are targeting better leads, reducing IT overhead, and working directly with their customer success team to hit our objectives.

Cons

Easy to use, great results

Radius uncovered our most successful segments and helped focus our marketing and sales efforts along similar verticals. Once we found our target market we knew who to go after next and how to do it!