Additional information for SABRE
Key features of SABRE
View All Features
- Qualitative analysis
- Sales reports
- Ad Hoc reports
- Profitability optimization
- Financial reports
- Dynamic break even point charts
- Margin of safety (m.o.s) values
- “What if” sensitivity analysis modeling
- Cost-volume-profit (c.p.v) relationships
- Annual, month, and year to date budget
- Break-even point (b.e.p) charts
- Alternative cost-volume-profit strategies
- User defined pie charts
- Financial and non-financial data
SABRE tutors and empowers business owners and managers from all disciplines, not just accounting, to understand and test an infinite range of cost-volume-profit scenarios.
The solution empowers business owners, CEO’s and managers to personally operate and evaluate alternative cost-volume-profit strategies dynamically with just a few mouse clicks.
SABRE is designed to require input of just three key numbers: annual revenue and annual costs split into fixed and variable elements.
The platform's dynamic sensitivity analysis and “what if” scenario testing is a useful way to demonstrate and clearly understand important cost-volume-profit relationships.
Break even chart analysis empowers business owners and C suite managers to test infinite cost volume profit (CVP) scenarios to encounter the best strategy for profit improvement.