Style Intelligence Reviews - Page 2

Great Service

Pros

This intelligent software has helped increase the success of my company. combines on-the-fly data modeling with data visualization to enable rapid development which gives effective and fast results. It also allows users to edit in real time and work with information to make it visible or able to view it faster.

Cons

I have no complaints about the site, everything has seemed excellent to me so far, I will continue to use the service for a long time.

Visualize Data Like Never Before

We are definitely looking forward to our future projects and getting an excellent of view of all of the data they provide.

Pros

We're breaking into the construction industry and we were searching for the right analytics solution. We found that solution in inetSoft's Style Intelligence product. We've been able to meet all of our investors and clients requirements with ease.

Cons

I am quite experienced with tools like this, and I could see how someone less experienced may be overwhelmed by their product.

Inetsoft Style Intelligence

Pros

Its ease of deployment and use. Easy to create dashboards and reports

Cons

None as we had good experience with this product. I can not think of anything.

Gets the job done

Style Intelligence is a lot like a Honda. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles or looks like the nicest car in a parking lot. But it is reliable and it gets the job done at a reasonable cost.

Pros

Easy to Use

Cons

Dull design

Great! The system is user friendly. Clear and functional dashboards

Pros

Product is great. Have various features that could be used. Setup and training was great! Great support.

Cons

N/A - I have nothing to say inregards to dislikes.

We use Style intelligence as our BI platform for Data Warehouse we design.

This is the BI platform worth trying. Simple this is a good value for money.

Pros

1. Data mashup technology. 2. Ability to design queries in Excel like manner. 3. Architecture of the product with is really open for different integrations. 4. The way how the product might get localized.

Cons

Trending in the right direction

Pros

They are receptive to feedback and quick to incorporate it into their product. They offer a product that is flexible and supports a wide range of use cases.

Cons

I think they still have some work to do in order to make the product more stable and less buggy, but its come a lont way over the last year or so.

Robust offering, suitable for all BI needs

Pros

The flexibility of the system is very robust. The ability to connect to disparate data sources and "mash them up" into a single dashboard or report makes this our go-to for data analysis.

Embedded and Standalone BI Tool

Pros

- Looks very professional to end user - Depth of tools and features is impressive - Works with our existing databases - Ability to integrate with our existing software

Cons

- Steep learning curve with configuration of users and multi-tenancy - Managing data caching is too complicated - Initial installation/configuration is confusing and overly complex - Performance and system resources requirements too high

A BIG Data job turned into a small effort

I took on a job that involved analyzing a large amount of complex data. I was really worried that I had bitten off more then I could chew. When I found inetSoft's Style Intelligence I new I would be fine.

Pros

The multi-dimensional charting combined with the ability to really drill down makes this platform one-of-a-kind. They also gave me plenty of options for showing off the results for my finished project.

Cons

Extensive training is needed, but this is pretty typical.

Superior product all around! Great tech and customer service!

Pros

The product is robust and flexible. The entire suite of products are easy to use. The entire InetSoft Team from sales to tech support is outstanding and always helpful.

Cons

I have no negatives to state. So far my experiences have been all positive. So it is difficult to find anything to actually complain about. Both the product and vendor have met my expectations and more.

Using InetSoft for Billing Automation

Pros

The Product is Solid, we love that we can point to multiple data bases and build reports that can be scheduled. InteSoft gave us tremendous support as we began to train on their system

Cons

At this point we have nothing to apply here. Our experience has been everything positive with InetSoft

Great BI Product

Our company was looking for a robust business intelligence solution and stumbled across InetSoft after checking out your infographic. We're quite pleased with the software and would highly recommend it for it's ease of use and integration capabilities.

Love InetSoft!

The ease of setting up and creating reports and I really enjoy the soft colors. Also enjoy all new features and updates.

Pros

The ease of creating data reports.

Cons

N/A

It is a good software but old framework

My company start using style studio 10 years ago, at that time, everyone likes it. With the time goes, it seems software is not upgraded so much, it looks old right now. A lot of runtime issue and not very user friendly.

Pros

Able to combine different data source

Cons

Sometimes really slow Not user friendly

Style Intelligence review by 1 Bison developer

I can usually figure out how to do something complicated, but when I can't your support is always very easy to work with and figure out a solution.

No frills BI

The end user experience is not elegant. After 10 years of using the product, the visual designer is still flakey and unpredictable. There is still not a solid mobile architecture based on HTML5. We have to refresh server resources periodically to get performance. Has to be a better may promote changes.