Suntek Reporting Logo

Suntek Reporting

Turn complex data into visual insights anyone can understand

Suntek Reporting Reviews

Fine Art, self-employed

Reporting Realness

Suntek Reporting is a fantastic reporting solution. With their actionable insights, I can now make more informed decisions that benefit the business. On top of that, the software is so intuitive and comprehensive that it gives enterprise-level features that work for my small business.

Pros

I really like the variety of filters and visualizations that I can use to highlight the information I need at any given time.

Cons

It may take some time to get everything lined up, but it's worth it.

GL

Gary L.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Sunny Days with Suntek Reporting

Smooth and easy! I’m now able to provide key statistics and important company performance metrics to clients and prospects in a visually appealing and professional manner! Suntek Reporting has done everything they claimed this product would do ! I would have paid twice the price had I known the benefits that this product has provided for myself as well as my clients !

Pros

It really covers all aspects of taking the best care of my client’s financial future. Ease of use for us older guys ! I actually sleep more peacefully knowing I have everything readily available during my work day!

Cons

Specifically, there was NOTHING that I could put at the bottom of a list! I’m thrilled with Suntek Reporting! But as with any new product or way of doing a task , there is a learning curve. In a few short days I quickly realized what a game changer this product was going to be !

CH

Chad H.

Restaurants, 1-10 employees

Solved a HUGE reporting need for my company

One of the most rewarding technology products we've used.

Pros

My favorite thing was the degree of configurability and the power/speed of integrations both new and existing

Cons

The super pretty BI charts/graphs that expensive solutions offer aren't there, but we don't care at all.

JS

Justin S.

Banking, 1-10 employees

Simple Solution with Great Automation Features

My favorite feature is the automated alerts that are sent out when certain thresholds are met or exceeded in the company, allowing us to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to security or performance issues.

Pros

It comes with pre-built reports and customizable templates to fit the needs of any organization. Extremely user friendly.

Cons

Integrating Suntek’s comprehensive reporting capabilities into our workflow has been wonderful – and entirely without cons or complaints.

NE

Neil E.

Investment Banking, 51-200 employees

Exactly what we were looking for

My team works with any critical ad-hoc requests that impact the firm and business; therefore, we use analytics to interpret and examine big data sets. Using Suntek Reporting; with access to detailed reporting and actionable insights, anyone in the company is now capable of making educated decisions and strategic thinking. However, the best part is their customer service: no matter what queries or issues arise, their knowledgeable staff can lend a hand promptly. For someone seeking a dependable reporting solution, Suntek Reporting is an unbeatable choice.

Pros

Easy to use, data analysis made simple. Automating processes that would normally take a lot of time manually, allowing us to focus on other tasks instead.

Cons

We haven't run into any problems yet - overall, it's been a smooth journey.

PR

Paul R.

Accounting, 201-500 employees

Best tool for advanced reporting

I love the fact that Suntek reporting is continually evolving with new features and improvements, making it a reliable solution that surpasses other reporting solutions I’ve used.

Pros

Flexible design options to customize dashboards.

Cons

Overall, the experience has been great. No cons at the moment.

BP

Brad P.

Chemicals, 1-10 employees

Really good dynamic reporting

This software easily connected with our sql database and allowed us to create dashboards for real-time reporting which was exactly what we needed.

Pros

Move text from overall experience here.

Cons

Nothing it was exactly what they described.

CK

Cary K.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

First Step to Rapid Growth

Pros

Ability to share dashboards securely with other users. Being able to access data sources and gaining insight.

Cons

I haven't found any disadvantages yet.