UXsniff Reviews

UXsniff

Website usage tracking and behavior monitoring tool

UXsniff

Review Summary

Madalena T.

Jason T.

Read the full review
Very helpful in UX tracking, fulfilled the purposes.

Read the full review

Cons

Because it's a relatively new software, it's still missing the maturity that other players have brought to the market.

Read the full review
I find them a bit confusing when it comes to navegation.

Madalena T.

Read the full review
Considering that the tool itself is not extremely recent, I was disappointed not to find some more advanced features that most well-established tools have.

4.2

Good for online business

Overall it's a good tools especially for business.

Pros

I am using the Growth plan. Initially I was very impressed by the unlimited heatmaps and sessions playbacks. But soon I am getting bored looking at hundreds of playback a week, frankly you don't really need to look at every single one of them. I mainly use the user journey now to have a quick overview about what my users had done.

Cons

It doesn't has scroll depth and conversion tracking when I signed up few months ago. Surprisingly now they have both scroll depth and conversion tracking, so I don't have much complaints about the overall functionality now.

Pretty good for a newcomer!

Overall it's a good software, and one that I will consider instead of Hotjar in the near future, for sure!

Pros

UX Sniff appears to be a new competitor to Hotjar, and its features seem to compete rather well with this competitor.

Cons

While the interface itself is clean and rather soothing, the typographical choices are not the best in terms of UX and legibility, which hinders usage.

Surprising "newcomer" in UX tracking

UX Sniff provides an intuitive way of tracking website users' experience and being notified about abnormal behavior.

Pros

Although I hadn't heard about UX Sniff before, I was surprised by how easy and intuitive the tool is. It offers several features that fulfill the most basic needs in terms of UX tracking.

Cons

Thanks for the feedback. We are working on some new features and will be available in the production soon. Stay tuned.

Great and useful service

Pros

- Realtime monitoring user behaviour - Heatmap and abnormal click detection

Cons

- Website Archive is limited for free account

UX reporting for everyone

I mainly use UX Sniff for heatmaps and reporting UX issues to management.

Pros

To this day I am yet to find other UX software that present reports as brilliantly as UX Sniff. They use a top-down approach that works very well, with high-level insights that are useful for management and fine-grained details that allow technical follow-through.

Cons

I personally haven't found any cons in using UX Sniff. It has consistently delievered what I was looking for.

Easy tool to measuse user experience and improve user retention

Pros

It is a simple to use tool that makes user experience analysies faster than some of it's competitors. Also, the IT department has it's job facilitated with the real time monotoring of unusual user behaviour. This was, they can focus on feature improvement, instead of answering customer support emails.

Cons

Pricing is a factor, as the software is relatively simple, and there are not a lot of features. This should improve over time, but, right now, is not enough to switch from other competitors.

Hi, thanks for the review. You are right that we need to provide more features in order to compete with other solutions out there. We have released a new feature "User Journey" last week and going to release more features soon such as conversion tracking, add-on domains and Uptime Monitoring.

Definitely a rising softtware

Overall the experience was very good. The software still cares for some fine tunning but it's definitely a great bet. The features are very helpful and insightful.

Pros

What I liked the most was the "user section playback" feature. I find it extremely helpful and disruptive.

Cons

What I liked the least was the heat maps. I find them a bit confusing when it comes to navegation. I think the user experience could benefit of some fine tunning.

Hi Madalena, Thanks for your feedback on the heatmaps. We have released a new version of heatmap with better navigation.

Good take on UX tracking

I have used UX Sniff to check heatmaps and recordings of user sessions.

Pros

UX Sniff is one of the few UX tracking platforms I found that has a very intuitive web app. Getting started was very easy and information is displayed in a manner that is easy to understand.

Cons

I haven't used this tool for anything other than basic features (heatmaps and recordings). It fulfilled that purpose well. I believe it only lacks some more in-depth features.

Thanks for the review, we have recently released more features such as: add-on domains, user journey and conversion tracking. Stay tuned!

The underdog catching up to the big players

Overall it's a good software, and one that I will be keeping an eye on for the future, but for now it needs to grow.

Pros

It's a really great alternative to hotjar, with a lot of potential.

Cons

Hi, thanks for the review, we have released a bunch of new features now such as user journey, conversion and segments. May I know your company name? perhaps I can show you testimonial on uxsniff homepage?

UX tracking made easy

Very helpful in UX tracking, fulfilled the purposes.

Pros

Heatmaps and recordings of user sessions are very useful

Cons

Lack of features is a bit of an issue, in the basic features it's pretty good though

Lot of potential

Pros

I loved the fact that this software has a lot of interesting and innovative features, competing with others software that operate in the same area but with much economic pricing! It has a lot of potential

Cons

There is still room for improvement, it's not that intuitive