Visitor Analytics Reviews - Page 2

Analytics for dummies

Great match to my Wix website - On look, feel, and philosophy.

Pros

Hi; My name is Yoel, and I am a dummy. Considering analytics, I mean. Visitor Analytics helps me by bringing actionable insights about my site, my campaigns, acquisition funnels - without the hustle of professional analytic tools - perfect for marketing buffs, tech-people, and CPC gurus. It is just enough..

Cons

- Customer support is mannerly, but once you receive the same polite script more than twice you begin to wonder if they are really listening to your concerns. - Visitor approximate location is a mess. They must obfuscate real locations, which is acceptable, but the way they do it is by providing exactly false location, which is less to my liking.

Why I like Analytics

Pros

As a political candidate having real time data is critical to gauging the effectiveness of your messaging. I like how easy it is to access the Analytics software on my website. There are many features including geo-location of where my visitors are coming from, which pages their viewing, how many are new or returning and data breakouts by day, on week or per month and how much of a percentage increase each period is compared to last report. The geo-mapping is global which is very interesting. You wonder how your website got a hit from the other side of the world. It's very exciting.

Cons

I did not experience any negatives. It is pretty much a visual interface which requires no coding or advanced skills.

Best App on My Website

Pros

I go to Visitor Analytics every morning to see how many potential clients have been on the website the day before. It also tells me what pages clients are going to and I plan my marketing strategies around this valuable information. If numbers are down I know I need to make a change. If they are up then I know what I am doing is working. Love the app!!!

Cons

There are absolutely no cons that I can think of.

Great tool!

Visitor Analytics is a very good tool to use for your analytics. It tells me everything I want to know about my online viewers.

Pros

Seeing daily how many people have visited the site.

Cons

The "monthly" reporting feature is not that great. I don't get the email every month so I have to make it up myself which is very time consuming. Even when I do get the email, by chance, it really doesn't drill down to everything I need to know and looks awful. Very basic.

Visitor Analytics Is A Must

Visitors Analytics is a critical piece of software for us. It assist is showing usage and visitation on our website but also affords us intelligence on what platforms and operating systems they are using. That allows us to design other things like apps that are tailored for our users.

Pros

Pin points visitors and provides critical intelligence on their usage

Cons

It was a struggle for us to switch from a free service to a paid model.

Detailed, informative, and easy to use

Visitor Analytics has allowed me to see which pages are popular. I have better understanding of my audience and what grabs their attention.

Pros

I love the various charts and ways the data is displayed. I have a clear understanding of the traffic that flows through my site. It has been an incredible eye-opening experience that is easy to use and very mobile-friendly.

Cons

I honestly can not think of a single thing that I do not like about this software.

Friendly Analytics

Very good experience I've gotten a lot of insights which have helped me make the correct modifications to the website.

Pros

What I like about this software is how the interface is so user friendly. It's not complicated which as an empirical entrepreneur is a must-have.

Cons

That I had to pay. J/k I like all the features it has.

Visitor Analytics_Review

i am normaly

Pros

number user, location from user enter in my website

Cons

i dont now a different compare last version

review for visitor analytics

see statistics about pages who had been seen.

Pros

see who visit the web-sites , from where (redirection) the user enter the site and what pages the user saw.

Cons

i didn't like that on day without any notice the application gone and i had to pay money to use it. i had about 1-2 years free.

We love Visitor Analytics

Pros

The ease in which you can add it to your website was what sealed the deal for us. Also a big fan of the real time visitor tracking based upon IP address as it allows us to see where our promotions are converting into site traffic.

Cons

It could have a little more in-depth reporting but for the money it is still a great value.

Amazing Job at Reporting

Overall experience with Visitor Analytics is just amazing!

Pros

This software is so robust! It shows us exactly who is visiting our site, the conversion, and allows us to make improvement where it is necessary. There is no guesswork with working with this application and it is so easy to use and implement. I would recommend this to everyone!

Cons

I didn't have a least favorite thing about this software at all.

Great source for customer information

It gives me a good understanding of how my media advertising effects my online store and what products are generally more popular.

Pros

What I like the most about this product is that it gives me a good idea of the amount of times customers are on my site. How often they return and gives a full history of the pages visited each time. It also informs me of the general location of the people visiting the site. It does this in a simply and easy format that doesn't overwhelm with unnecessary statistics. It is a clean and easy to use application.

Cons

I can not think of anything I do not like about this software.

Great value

I just want to know where are my visitors are from by country, later I would like to know what they are focusing on my website, which areas catch their attention and which are not, to solve my weaknesses

Pros

Free version has most of features e.g visitors by country I need at the beginning User friendly and has beautiful design.

Cons

Wish to have trial for visitor recordings and heatmaps at least 3 for each in the free version of the app/software

Fantastic

I will always have it!

Pros

Analytics helps me see which content works best for organic reach

Cons

Sometimes the map will glitch and show 0 Visitors ... when a few minutes before that, everything was up to date ( i know it resets during the evening)

Almost great

Pros

Mapping of visitors, indicators of page visits

Cons

Having to click through multiple screens to see visitor map

Easy to Use

Pros

Gives you a good idea at the amount of traffic on your website.

Cons

Sometimes the information can be a little difficult to interpret - like overall visits vs. page visits vs. unique visits. Not sure which is most useful/what metric I should be looking at. And, of course, it is the number of page visits that is limited on the free trial (the one most likely to hit the limit each month)

Great product!

Pros

I like the visual display. It really helps to understand the stats, using tables, graphs, colors, etc. It's also very easy to choose dates, see the progress from the beginning or through chosen dates. It is actually much more user-friendly than google analytics.

Cons

Sometimes it takes time for the app to load. Also, I'm not sure if you have a mobile app but it will be great if you do have.

A must for a bloguer

It helped me maintaining a stable blog post in order to see my audience increasing.

Pros

This app allows you to track how many people came on your blogue, which pages they visited, from which country, how long, the date! I mean basically you know everything about who visited your blogue! It helped you to notice what people like the most, the numbers of clicks and it gives you a good idea of interests of your audience.

Cons

I didn’t like that when I visit my blogue it count for i click. I dont want to be part of the statistics!

Hello, Stefannie! This is easy! You have 2 ways of ignoring your visits on the website: Go to Settings -> Do you want to ignore your own visits? -> Move the toggle to ON and all your visits from that specific browser will be ignored. There is also a link to share with your coworkers or people who you want to ignore on the website as well. Just send it over If you did not anonymize the IPs, you can go to Settings -> Ignore IP address -> Add your own IP and click Apply. You can do this for as many IPs as you want. And voila - no more visits of your own! If you need any help with this, you can always go to our website and write us a message in the chat bubble on our website! Thanks so much for your review! Have a great day!

I love the way it looks

Pros

The dashboard looks stunning. I have no clue where my visitors come from but now I can see their country and regions.

Cons

Price of the software is bit high. The monthly sub could have been better

Analytics Simplified

This tool has definitely helped me improve my site based on data such as user device screen resolution, bounce rate etc. so definitely worth it. If you manage websites for your clients, this tool will make it easier for them to understand the data, because it's user-friendly.

Pros

1) Visitor Analytics is simple to use, one script and you are off the mark. 2) The most crucial information you need is tracked. Such as visitors GEO location, bounce rate, referrer information etc. and if you take it one step further, you can create UTM based campaigns as well that you can use to track more information 3) The support is just amazing. CEO himself comes on chat and interacts with you. And I've had the privilege of talking to him at length on this product and trust me, the vision he has for Visitor Analytics is one that's exciting, from Google Ads integration to in-depth tracking, what he wants for this product is crystal clear. For him alone, this product is worth it.

Cons

This tool is still in it's development phase so to speak, and as such, the amount of information you will find might be limited versus tools such as Matamo and GA. But with time and user feedback, I know Rep will turn everything around.

Visitor analitycs is great

I have a better control of types of visits in my web.

Pros

It's easy and amazing, and I am very hapy to use it.

Cons

1000 only visits because I'm not premium.

Really useful

It's been a good experience overall, and a useful tool.

Pros

I like how I can get really great data about my site usage. I especially like knowing the location of users, whether or not a visitor is new or returning, and the pages they viewed.

Cons

The "Skip Inactive" button doesn't seem to work in the video playback tool. Also, I would love full access to the app within the Wix app on a mobile device.

Great measurement tool for my website, Facebook and Instagram efforts

As stated above it gives me immediate feedback after posting on social media

Pros

It gives me immediate feedback of the web site hits. Pages seen and sources . I could not imagine having a commercial web, Facebook and Instagram presence without it! It would be like operating blindfolded.

Cons

No cons. I have no need to research further.

Great

i'm not using it since long time but for now i'm very satisfied of it

Pros

It allows you to know everything about your visitors and program your marketing plan.

Cons

Maybe the price could be a lil lower. Some users could prefer to spend money on other app and use a freeanalytics app. But i suggest you this one

Best tool for checking website analytics

Pros

That it gives you in-depth statistics about where and when new or returning visitors visit your website.

Cons

I don't have any cons at the moment for this software other than the fact that it doesn't give the exact coordinates of where the visitor is located, however that's very picky and minuscule of a problem.