Visitor Analytics Reviews - Page 3

Good tool

I am satisfied with this tool and recommend it to use.

Pros

Visitor Analytics offers good graphic visualisation, easy to review the details. Some visitors are not listed in Google Analytics, therefore I use both tools to see a more proper data.

Cons

I cannot see the visitor's network provider and mobile device type here.

Great App

Since subscribing to the app, its helped seeing where visitors are coming from and which pages they are visiting. This has helped in making strategic changes to the site navigation to direct customers to pages that can generate revenue

Pros

Easy to set up Simple step by step actions Access to data on mobiles. video recording customer visiting habits is a massive feature.

Cons

No cons found so far. Having used the software, anticipated problems have not been encountered.

Easy Analtics

Good so far ... Interesting POV of hit rate for your site if nothing else ! But means you can be pro-active rather then re-active.

Pros

Did free trial ... Easy to use and great to keep eye on traffic to your website .... Can easily see who has been chasing me and what pages are being viewed ! For me interesting - if nothing else and usually know if client is serious about my work by the time spent looking at my work.

Cons

It's addictive - now need to see it daily.

An indispensable part of my day

Pros

The ability to monitor traffic to my websites is an indispensable part of my day. As an author, it helps me to see which countries are viewing my work, and which pages are the most engaging.

Cons

I haven't found anything I dislike about this software

Pretty accurate

Visitors Analytics is really the best part of my having a site. It helps me track viewers and in my industry, that allows me to know who's actually paying attention to me.

Pros

What I love about Visitors Analytics is that I'm able to see exactly where people who view my site are located. I also love knowing what time and day they viewed the site and if they return to the site at some point. It's pretty easy to use too.

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say. Serves my purposes quite well!

Addictive App

Mostly, this has helped me separate the browsers of Social Media advertising from those who find me organically, who actually purchase my services.

Pros

This feature is interesting, as it helps track peak times - and also shows where your traffic is coming from.

Cons

I hate paying for apps!! I pay premium subscription for my website, and the add-ons make it pricey. That said, this is an App I will upgrade in future as it is useful.

Visitor Analytics Review

Pros

The live map which visually shows were most of my traffic is coming from as well as the source my website was accessed from such as Facebook, Instagram, Google etc. This has helped me trace were I should be marketing my services more for potential customers.

Cons

Not having leads generated into the visitors list which would help when starting a small business so I can grow my mailing list and potential customers.

A solid analytics tool...

I've used Visitor Analytics app for wix.com, for about one week now. And i must say, that i'm overall satisfied. I have for numerous years used google analytics, but for me the visitor analytics app is way more efficient, and for e more than reasonable price.

Pros

The pricing is great, As well as the in depth analysis tool which have great ways to display graphs and detailed data.

Cons

The program could be more intuitive for users. It took me quite a while to figure out how it all worked.

VA is needed with GA

I like using it for what it provides and find it of value. Their customer support team is fantastic - at least the one individual tech rep I had many dealings with.

Pros

It compliments what I don't easily receive using Google Analytics

Cons

That it does not provide me all the robust information that GA does.

Visitor Analytics

All in all not too bad - certainly useful to me as this is the first year running the sight and it is nice to see people are using it.

Pros

Quite insightful information that can be used to curate the website to better suit users needs.

Cons

Didnt track every visitor - when I reached out to them about missed visitors they were very responsive but I found the responses to be quite technical and didnt leave me feeling like the issue was resolved.

Best Website Analytics, simple, clean, working.

We needed a simple to set-up and easy to use tool with a clean visible interface to track our visitors. Even more it had to be GDPR compliant to track them anonymously. This tool is exactly what we needed. Can only recommend and thank Visitor Analytics for such an amazing tool. #GetYouTop loves this tool!

Pros

Easy to use and set-up. Clean interface. Beautiful Dashboard. Fast. GDPR compliant.

Cons

None, maybe it could have a bit more detailed explanation of the different stats.

Great App!

Pros

I use Visitor Analytics daily to keep track of who is on my site, what they are looking at in my store, and what device they are using. It is easy to use and worth the small fee!

Cons

Not sure of any cons as far as using for my website.

What i think of Visitor Analytics

Visitor Analytics is fantastic, its actually a good alternative for google analytics. Visitor Analytics has really helped me a lot, made a couple of improvements to my website with the data i gathered from Visitor Analytics.

Pros

It is free trial. With a free trial, i have a chance to use and enjoy the tool. Visitor Analytics has a lot of data reports. With Visitor Analytics you can understand how your visitors use your site, and make improvements.

Cons

Visitor Analytics comes with a pricing that is not too attractive which also makes it a no go area for beginners who can't afford that amount of money

Visitor Analytics Review

On a scale of 1 - 10, I would say my overall experience is around a 9. Nothing is perfect.

Pros

Measuring the bounce rate. Many web owners know little about this very important stat and wonder why they are not getting conversions.

Cons

I cannot really think of anything offhand.

Very Good Software

The stats seem correct as compared to google analytics. You can have IP addresses removed from site stats.

Pros

Real time analytics Plugs directly in to Wix Easy to navigate Designed well

Cons

Only 15 Recordings Only shows the top 14 countries

Focus on creating content that help by analyzing what works.

I'm surprised by what a team of my fellow Romanians have built. I run a small personal blog and data is precious to me. Having an ally by my side that simplifies the mystery behind who visits my blog means that I can focus on what I do best: create content that I hope is valuable and helps people!

Pros

While I'm not a giant fan of green all around, I can definitely appreciate the easy-to-use interface. As a designer, if a product doesn't feel good, I stop using it. For Visitor Analytics, I had one of the most pleasant experiences dealing with data. Google Analytics has a simplified interface now, but I still struggle with it sometimes. VA feels snappy and there aren't a lot of options to confuse me into what they do.

Cons

Since it's a new tool - or at least new to me - I don't feel like I'm getting the same kind of support or help files as I do with Google Analytics for example. It's only normal, as GA has been around for decades - there are a lot of people creating content about it. I just wish that there were more video tutorials to show me how to maximize my effectiveness with the tool. But hopefully we will get to that point soon.

Awesome App

I am happy with its usage. I have been able to understand more deeply about my visitors. And I am able to work accordingly.

Pros

I like its user interface very much. It feels easy to navigate from one tab to another. And the data which it shows is also quite reader-friendly. One can easily understand its report without much brainstorming. I can easily interpret the data and can work accordingly.

Cons

There is nothing as of now, however, there are some feedback/suggestions. I feel that the duration of the time on a particular page of my website can also be tracked so that I can know more about my visitors. Moreover, I feel some points to improvise the performance can also be added. If the SEO tab can be added, it would be like a cherry on the cake .

Wouldn't run an E-Commerce without it

great to be able to see where a visitor has come from. e.g from facebook, I can then check with my advertising campaigns and really see how my advertising campaigns arte working

Pros

being able to see exactly what parts of the world my site visitors are from and how they came to the site. whether it was social media, google etc..

Cons

the recording feature doesn't always record visitors

Vital To Small Businesses

Pros

I love that I can track and see all the vital statistics of the traffic to the website.

Cons

Some time it is down and cannot access information. Also the price is expensive.

Helpful app

Pros

the main feature to know about the visitors and the pages they visit and the country they visit from is so incredible. it can also show you the ​visitors that already been to your website it's absolutely great

Cons

I liked that it can show me the devices they were using but it would be also great to be able to prevent visitors from others not needed countries.

Big help for a newbie

As mentioned above it is helping me determine the best day/times to post new content.

Pros

It was simple to setup and now I can easily monitor traffic on my site. I’ve been able increase traffic by monitoring when my followers are active and provide content at key times.

Cons

I would like easier comparison tools for looking at traffic today/yesterday, compared to 1-week ago, etc. You can do these things but many times I have to go to the calendar to specify. It’s rare that “today” is the traffic I want to see because today isn’t over yet, (although sometimes yes I do), but I almost always want to see what the traffic was like yesterday and I have to go the calendar and limit the range to one day.

Ideal for use during business intelligence planning

Ideal for use during business intelligence planning Customers who visit the site are identified before they even contact the company We know how many times the customer enters our website The integration with the Wix application, lets you know how many visitors we have on the website in real time

Pros

It is possible to locate customers and define their interests by the sequence of their activities on the website

Cons

The functionality of the free version leaves something to be desired

Amazing Effecient!

Pros

Even though I am currently only using the free trial version, The information it provides and tracks really gives me good insights into which sections of business we need to focus our attention on. I love the software and will definitely be upgrading to the paid version so I can open up the other features that is really going to benefit us in making sales.

Cons

I have no cons as I am using the free trial and with the basics it gives me I can not complain

Amazing feature for your website!

Visitor Analytics is an amazing software that I think anyone with a website should be using. It helps so much with your research on your visitors/customers. It is super easy to install and use and I highly recommend it!

Pros

I love that visitor analytics provides so much information about the visitors such as where they are located, what device they are using and also what pages they visit.

Cons

There is very little I dislike about this software but one piece of constructive criticism would be to make the layout a little bit more user friendly.

Really Helps my Business!

Pros

I loved how easy it is to use!! It shows all the results and demographics I need to see.

Cons

Not really anything I didn't like about it. Very easy to use!