Visitor Analytics Reviews - Page 4

Really Helps my Business!

Pros

I loved how easy it is to use!! It shows all the results and demographics I need to see.

Cons

Not really anything I didn't like about it. Very easy to use!

So appreciated!

I think I addressed this in my first statement. I can see how many visitors are new; how many are returning. I find it beneficial to know who access the website via Facebook or tablet or phone.

Pros

I love checking the statistics of my viewership. I can see at glance how many readers are returning to the site, and how many visitors are new. There is more I know I can learn from this, but I've not used it long enough to discover what is all in store for me. I find new perks the more I use it.

Cons

Is there anything to like LEAST? I like the whole program as it is... but I like simple concepts.

Best Web Analytics Software

Pros

Visitor Analytics is by far the easiest web analytic software to use and setup compared to others. It automatically starts tracking important demographics and other information without having to set up different dashboards and what you want to track.

Cons

Some of the features require a higher subscription when at the time I started using the software I had the highest tier there was.

It's great!

Pros

This program is very useful. I use it daily so I can get an idea of how many people are viewing my content and which content is most popular. I cannot recommend this program enough!

Cons

The only con I can think of is that there is no way to stop your own activity on the site from showing up, other than that everything is great.

Great representation

Excellent. I love this visitor analytics tool frequently just to see the traffic on my site. It is very accurate.

Pros

The tool provides different ways to see the site visitors analytics. You can view by region and country within a particular duration. I love this feature.

Cons

It would be great if it can provide visitors info since the site is built.

Keep Track of visits

none

Pros

I like how Visitor Analytics keeps track of viewers to my website and where they are from and being able to view how they went on my website. Its neat how there is a map view to show where they are coming from etc.

Cons

Sometimes the video viewer doesn't work and freezes.

Great app, but not the greatest

Pros

It is easy to use, especially with the nice layout.

Cons

Unfortunately, the visitor recordings for me were not accurate, therefore I lost my passion for this product, but other than this, it was serving good data.

visitor analytics

visitor analytics has been very helpful in defining where potential clients are and what they are interested in. It has helped me expand my client base and helped me target potential and future clients.

Pros

great software with ease of use and..accurate information

Cons

must be a bit more reliable concerning location some time google analytics is more accurate

The Visitor Analytics Provides a wealth of information

I really get a good idea who is visiting the site, where they are from, how long they visit and what pages or blogs interest them the most.

Pros

I like the amount of information that the software provides. This helps me get an idea on the visitors, where they are from and what parts of my site they visit. This allows me to get a good idea what blog or information most visitors want to see which will help me secure another client.

Cons

I would like to see an easier way to switch back and forth from one option to another.

Great software!

It's great software, which is why I use it every single day.

Pros

Ease of use that allowed me to see everything about my website visitors which helped me make decisions on my website to keep them coming back.

Cons

The visitor videos is an interesting idea but It's unfortunate that you have to be a premium member.

Works flawlessly with instant results.

First rate. No problems. It did everything promised in an easy to understand format that even an old guy like me can understand.

Pros

I can drill down and get very precise detail on my site traffic.

Cons

Within WIX it would be great to be able to transfer the app between current and newer copies of our site without losing data.

Very good and friendly!

Very good to track my ads performance and locations of those clicks!

Pros

I think it's very accurate in some cases

Cons

I would like to see a better match with trackings from facebook pixels, for example to see exactly the person who made the click in one of my ad matching the data with this app...as integrated ,

My daily addiction!

It helps me to improve my SEO when I can see what countries my readers live.

Pros

It is so easy to use. I am not a techy at all but I can use this. Very user friendly.

Cons

I'm not an expert so don't really feel qualified to answer. Although I would like to be able to pinpoint the user IP address more exactly.

Vistor Analytics

So far my overall experience with Visitor Analytics has been great. The information this provides is so beneficial to understanding my customer base .

Pros

I really love the data it provides. It helps me to target certain products /pages to social websites. It is super easy to use and the charts & graphs let you quickly see where you are at on a daily basis, without having to waste time scrolling through linear numbers. This is a must have app for anyone who does not want to deal with doing the coding themselves.

Cons

The only downfall is the price I hope they would institute a pricing option for smaller businesses.

Reviewing Analytics

im now able to see who is using the site in real time and shows where i also need to target.

Pros

The easy to install no messing about and Great Information on perspective Customers with easy to understand graphs

Cons

No found any thing at this time, No Cons at all

Data Is Power

We are trying to decrease our bounce rate, which has an adverse effect on our search page engine ranking,

Pros

The fact that all my website analytics is in one easy to access place is hugely beneficial. Within seconds I can see which pages are doing well on my site and which need a little more work, data is key to the optimisation of a website. Thanks guys!

Cons

The bounce rate could do with a little more information

Doityourself

Easy to use, easy to understand!

Pros

I love that I can analyze how often my site is being viewed, the general locations of viewers and how often I have repeat viewers. The ability to understand my target market is great!

Cons

The only downside is not having the ability to generate leads with specific client information to better target the audience.

useful and meaningful data

We have been able to use Visitor Analytics to chart our user profiles which has allowed us to tailor our website experience to our largest demographic of users and client devices. Further to this, we can see who our top referring websites are and ensure we provide feedback to them on the success of their campaigns.

Pros

integrated into our Wix website we have been able to pull out meaningful information about our visitors, referrers and site access. this has enabled us to tailor our website to our demographic better. Easy to access data makes reviewing easy and fast.

Cons

With our website integration, there is nothing I have found so far.

Good Insight

Pros

Auto generated info graphics to quickly understand information Can see approx location of visitors Can see individual pages visitor visits

Cons

Software used to be free I sometimes experience a delay in getting information Cannot name IP addresses of visitors

Hi Kimberly! Thanks for taking the time to review us! We highly appreciate it. We actually do offer the IPs of the visitors, make sure you do not have then anonymized from your settings. Can you, please, head to our site and drop us a line in the chat bubble so we can assist you with this? Also, Visitor Analytics always had a freemium model on Wix (as in, only a few features were free). regards, visitor analytics team

Easy and basic way to understand the data of your website

I am happy with the result and frequent update of my data on real time

Pros

the easy way to understand the information I am looking for it

Cons

the price to be premium. It is not too cheap when you have another platforms for free

My Visitor Analytics Experience

Pros

I like the ease of letting me pinpoint where my visitors come from and what pages they have looked at. As an author and speaker that is important.

Cons

I haven't really found anything I dislike.

Boosting your website

I liked it a lot. It's totally worth the money.

Pros

I started this software at about the same time that I graduated with my master's degree and began the job-searching process. The Visitor Analytics helped me immensely in figuring out if recruiters are interested in the content I put on my website. Also, it was good to know how people found out about my website; was that through searching my name or clicking on my website on top of my resume.

Cons

Nothing comes to my mind now. There were some IPs that their exact locations were not clear enough. But nothing of importance.

Easy to use!

Helps me focus on where my customers are visiting and what I need to improve or leave as is.

Pros

It consolidates the analytics and shows it in an easy to use app!

Cons

I really don't have a 'least'. I really like it!

Excellent service providing valuable data!

i love it

Pros

the level of detail in information gathered. the ability to search by time frame and see what pages they visited, who returned... its all very critical information.

Cons

I have not been able to fix a problem with cookies, so now whenever i want to use the app in wix, i have to go into incognito mode. I deleted all the cookies as instructions said to do, but i still cant get it. it used to work fine.

Great app and integration into Wix

excellent customer service, issue resolved within the hour!

Pros

IT gives clear and concise stats, exactly what we require.

Cons

The only thing would be the design of the hit counter, maybe add some more designs.