Visitor Analytics Reviews - Page 5

INFO IS POWER

As a new business owner of an online store, information is power and Visitor Analytics gives me inside information as to who my clients are, where they are and what's important to them. I use this app to gauge if my marketing is working and what works best.

Pros

I find that Visitor Analytics provides me with vital information about how many people have visited my site every day, where they are from and also what pages they visit. I like to see if I am getting new visitors to my site but more importantly if visitors are coming back.

Cons

I can't say that I have come across any cons at this stage.

Valuable Insights

I've been able to take my marketing more seriously in being more intentional in how I create and manage my content, through seeing how people are engaging.

Pros

I love that I can see a range of different metrics in a super easy to read way where I am not overloaded with information, and can easily navigate between the different tools of viewing users and their devices, regions of the world, and so much more.

Cons

The free option is extremely limited, and I feel if there were a few more features on the free option, I would have upgraded faster knowing just how much value it brings.

Great Decision

Pros

The fact you can see what exact pages the customer went to and can track them in real time as well and see their movements to better set up your website and steer them the right way to possibly make the sale. Also being able to tell what sites they are finding your website is very helpful so you know what sites are more useful for your marketing dollars.

Cons

I don't feel like any features are missing. I just wish the new features y'all are teasing would be out already. Other than that nothing.

Awesome !!

I will keep using this software to track the visitors coming to my website.

Pros

I love the fact that this software is user friendly. You get to track all analytics involving your website, whether it be from around the world or just here in the States. I have been looking for a way to track traffic coming to my website and I came across this software and it is awesome!

Cons

You have to upgrade to premium to unlock certain features within the software. I think everything should be free but hey I will take what I can.

Makes it Easy To Understand Web Analytics

Quite an alternative to GA for the less tech-savvy

Pros

Not everyone is tech savvy to understand more advanced site stats tool like Google Analytics. Sometimes we need to do away with the 'noise' and only present the visitor's stats that matters like location/device type/ user journey, etc. Visitor Analytics does a pretty good job doing that.

Cons

Not everyone wants to login to the dashboard to see the stats. There're some business owners who just want to get an automated top-view glance reports periodically.

Hi, Ye! Thanks for the review! You can always choose to get email reports from Visitor Analytics. Just log in the app, go to Settings and scroll down to Communication Preferences. You can choose to get your website stats reports daily, weekly or monthly. And quite soon we will also launch a customizable PDF report too. If you have any other issues, there is a chat bubble in the lower right corner of our website and our support team is more than happy to help you. Have a great day!

Great Analytics

We are a local graphics company and mostly want our viewers from our local area. It has helped so much knowing our SEO is working combined with Google Adwords. Information is so important and Visitor Analytics is helping us with the information needed to grow our small business.

Pros

I like the detailed information Visitor Analytics offers. It's a great tool if you want to know how the user interacted with your website information. I like knowing the location of the potential customers that are interested in our services.

Cons

I do not have any complaints. Easy to use the software

Amazing tool to understand my business!

My overall experience with Visitor Analytics is that of satisfaction and trust. I trust in the information that it provides me and it allows me to get detailed and general information about the progress an impact of my website.

Pros

What I love from Visitor Analytics is that it helps me keep track of my customer's needs. This way I can adapt my site and products to my customer's preferences and have a better impact.

Cons

I am satisfied with the graphs, data, and analysis that Visitor Analytics provides me. It is easier to understand than other Google Analysis of my website.

Wix analytics thoughts

It's not bad but I would like the above issues to be addressed since I am a regular user and need it to work at all times.

Pros

I like that I can see when someone visits and know roughly where they are from as well. This helps me also track if having a personal website for my business is helpful or it isn't.

Cons

It doesn't always load properly on certain browsers such as Safari. It used to also have a satellite view similar to google maps but that's been removed as well. That's a minor note but I sorta miss this (for me it does help to know who is on the other side checking out my website as I rely on this information to make sure I am achieving specific marketing targets and connections I make offline as well).

Just great!

Pros

This software is easy to use, gives accurate information and provides information that is useful for operating my business. When your online, it is extremely important to be able to track where your site is being seen so information can be changed if our geographical audience is not being targeted. It's also great to be able to track which pages are being accessed the most.

Cons

At this time, I cannot think of any cons. It's really a great product.

Vistor Analytics Review

Pros

Easy and simple to use data that is presented in a user friendly manner

Cons

the video recording doesn't always work

A great product worth the cost!

Overall, using visitor analytics has been a great experience that has allowed us to make more informed business decisions.

Pros

Visitor Analytics is extremely easy to use, and important metrics like visitor count, bounce rate, and page visits are all in one neat, well organized dashboard. I like how easy it is to cycle between different time frames to view how changes you've made over time have affected overall user engagement.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of about Visitor Analytics that I didn't like.

Great tool to have

Good tool

Pros

I love seeing where the traffic is coming from, if they are new or repeating visitors. It is very interesting to see how they got to my site, Over all a great tool.

Cons

If the whole thing was free that would be awesome, but I understand they gotta make money :)

Very helpful when just starting out

Overall, this software provides invaluable information for my business, which is just in its second year, to have the data on how many visitors my site is attracting and how those visitors are engaging with my site. It is user friendly and easy to navigate.

Pros

I like that it provides detailed information on visitors, including the type of device used, the time visited, and pages visited. That is helpful for me in terms of how individuals are utilizing my site.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a bit of time to load.

Best way to see where your clients come from-and how they use my site

I love it! I can see where my traffic comes from and make chaneges to improve conversions. It also helps me to tweek and understand chanes i make to my site

Pros

I live the dashboard . It is more Granular than Google analtytics. I can make changes to my site and track how it effects the user experience. I am able to taylor how new clients use the sire. I am also able to better understand my google ads.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say. Happy withit so far!!!!

I love being able to see site user videos and see where people have come from

Pros

I really like this app. I like being able to review how long people spend on my site and what their scrolling behaviour is like when they do visit. I like knowing whether they are an old or new visitor and seeing how they found my site originally, e.g via facebook. So far I'm finding it really interesting. I haven't yet listed any products for sale on my site but that will hopefully be imminent so I'm looking forward to seeing how this is useful for converting browsers to sales because I'll know at which stage people bounce out of my site by looking at their viewing behaviour.

Cons

I wish I could see videos for all visitors but I understand this is down to indivdiual cookie and privacy settings.

Quiet good and easy to use

Pros

Easy to read information and use. I understand more about my company.

Cons

Nothing. If there is app support and 7x24 support would be better

This is a good program, I'm very happy.

I hope this analytics program reports 100% traffic!

Pros

The program is easy to use and clear, it works fast

Cons

I have nothing to say to this because the program is easy to use, I just hope the program will accurately report all the traffic

Analytics Galore

Pros

I love the multitude of ways one can explore traffic to my website using Visitor Analytics. Up to the minute statistics and I appreciate the ability to zoom into the various maps to see where my visitors are from. I was fascinated by the various pie charts including Devices, Operating Systems, Browsers not to mention Top Referrers.

Cons

The only negative is that it takes me about 3 clicks to reach the full spread of statistics!

Great Google Analytics alternative

I felt like my analytics experience was better with VA than GA out of the box. And long-term, this is what will set it apart from the rest. It's GUI is definitely attractive and will get a lot more people interested in measuring the right stuff on their website.

Pros

I love the simplicity of Visitor Analytics. You may not know this, but GA has over 100 sub-menus in its interface. Over 100 - that is absolutely insane. For Visitor Analytics, the ones that are there are there for a reason. When you take an analytics package and boil it down to its essentials, you get to start off fresh. And VA has done a wonderful job at this!

Cons

I feel like it's somewhat still in beta, as it doesn't have the slew of integrations that come with Google Analytics out of the box. I'd love to see some plugins, some advanced automations via IFTTT, Zapier and the like.

Bon en gros

Pros

Cela me permet de suivre les statistiques des visites sur mon site avec des fonctionnalités que je n'ai encore vu nulle part ailleurs

Cons

tout est assez détaillé et conçu pour que n'importe qui puisse aisément l'utiliser

I use Visitor Analytics for Traditional Care

Excellent on all my sites

Pros

pro is a very thing there for you and very helpful

Cons

cons are nothing Free or Premium version it's still great and you can't beat it

Absolutely Amazing!

Amazing

Pros

Visitor Analytics is easy to use software and it is helping me see where my visitors are in the world, what pages are being used the most and much more amazing features! I visit Visitor Analytics daily and I check all details available to me. Thank you so much for creating this software! From Taha Paracha, Manager\founder of School Tastic

Cons

Payment for upgrade is too expensive!

Learn who comes and what they do very easy way

Everything you need to understand website traffic, user behavior.....

Pros

I like that software that very easy to learn and it helps you giving smart decisions.

Cons

it has everything you need. and so much user compatible.

Highly recommend it!

Excellent!

Pros

The software makes my daily use smoother that I thought it could be. What I like the most is the fact that how convenient it is. Thank you!

Cons

Haven't encountered any yet in my daily use.

Why visitor analytics is very good

Pros

i really like this apps cause its very accurate and easy to access

Cons

i really like the structure of the apps