Visitor Analytics Reviews - Page 6

All features are impactful for me

I Can develop my company is very usefull program.

Pros

Product is easy and clear understanding.very useful program. It allows me to grow my business. I can see in which places people use my services. The program is useful and helps me a lot. I definitely recommend it.

Cons

there are no such options. Program has good interacion with all social media.

Not Bad But Needs Seeing To

help adjusting seo for targeted customers

Pros

the software in my opinion was very easy to use

Cons

i felt that with the trial version you should be able to see more like locations and source etc

Simple and Easy Wix Add-on

Hands down one of the most intuitive Analytics that I have come across. It's simply about putting a widget that is hidden from the users and viola! Watch the data start flowing in. I have been using the data to figure out why the Bounce Rate is so high and make certain adjustments to the website to be more effective.

Pros

- Clean Dashboard / UI - Easy to Navigate

Cons

- Heatmap still not available for use - Limited customization of dashboard

Great site -- recommend to everyone

Pros

Best analytics service I have used. Gives the info I need, presented in a few cool ways that were extremely beneficial.

Cons

Difficult to go from thing to thing... could be smoother interface / customizable to what you need to use it for.

Keeping count!

We are new to this app, so far it is helping us with our email marketing promotions. Maybe a email from a customer service person would be good, so we know we are getting the most out of it for our business. If you can show us what else we can do to improve things, we will be much happier with the product.

Pros

It's really great to be able to watch the activity on Visitor Analytics while running a live email campaign. I can see where people are from, and what they are looking at on my website.

Cons

Having to go back and forth to refresh each visitor. It's hard to know where you're up to, and you have to keep counting them. Maybe having the recent visitors on one panel next to the map would be easier, and maybe they could be numbered so you don't have to physically count them every time you go back to the list.

More exact location

It is very good. I am satisfied with this. It is amazing.

Pros

I can see the location of my customer. It is very helpful.

Cons

But it is not exact location. I need more exact information.

Useful Content

It helps us correct and delete our mistakes and improve the way we shall manage our website!..

Pros

It's easy to understand and the analyses help us to bring more visitors in our website.

Cons

I think they shall also consider the website which don't already have their domain.

Just Getting Started

Pros

I like the UI very clean and the dashboard displays relevant data up front.

Cons

I haven’t dived deep enough in to distinguish dislikes, but it would be nice if we could customize dashboard.

Great

Pros

Great product with fast and easy sign up.

Cons

It is not missing anything, the free trial gives you a lot of information and the premium just gets better.

Visitor Analytics Review

I am solving the problem of not knowing the number of clients and potential clients assessing my page daily.

Pros

Kept track of all visitors on my website which made it easier the assess their requests and updates.

Cons

So far, i have enjoyed every aspect of the software. The graphs though can be improved.

nice app!

this app is so useful because its so easy to use and it give you very detalied number ..and give you very right view ..and in my experience its help me to i work on my seo site and increase my site view ..its so helpful

Pros

the detaile the refrence site..the exact number of view ...the showing of locations that people see my site

Cons

the color of app ..and the fonts and delay of live site view :))

Fantastic for businesses that aren't website intensive

Pros

Super easy to use Love the geo locating users (which is important for my business) Get to the info I need quickly

Cons

Would a bit more info on my users like what they look at Not much

Review of Visitor Analytics

Fantastic. It's a useful tool

Pros

I like seeing who is viewing my website, and where they are. I also like the fact that I can view how people interact with my website.

Cons

The movie feature of how people view the website could be a little bit better, in the sense that when it plays I cannot see images on site

Visitor Analytic review

Great experience, useful for my business. I hope the video stays in the options.

Pros

Find out time, location, pages that people looked on my website and now even the videos

Cons

without the video I can't know where they clicked. The video is great but its confusing when there is no action at all but people stay on the page we dont really know whats going on.

Big fan of Visitor Analytics

I rebranded my blog, and built a new site on Wix. Visitor Analytics has been easy to use and a reliable software in a very stressful move. I can't fault it.

Pros

- Live updates - Audience accuracy (location, visit time, etc.) - Traffic sources - Ease of use - Cheap

Cons

I have used the software for less than 6 months, and so far have not disliked any features or lack there of.

Great analystics

Since using Visitor Analystics, I have been able to analyze my own website with stats that are useful.

Pros

Visitor Analytics really gives a great snapshot of what's important for me to see every single day - how many visitors have been to my website, number of hits, etc. And it is very easy to use.

Cons

I haven't yet come across a con about this software.

Good product

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Had not hiccups when dealing with the program.

Cons

Might not have been perfect for my needs with my website.

Analytics that matters.

As a startup company, my branding is really important to engage with potential clients. Visitor Analytics offers an insight on how audiences navigate through my pages. With these information, I can accurately predict why are these people actually doing , how they react on my page, and if the overall design suits their taste.

Pros

I'm able to monitor how much traffic I'm getting. Precisely knowing where are my audiences navigating through my webpages gives me a good control on what to improve in my website. Would upgrade to a better package once my free trial is over.

Cons

Sometimes when I click into the software through wix, it doesn't show up properly. And also the analytic software that I must include inside my page, sometimes shows up, even though I choose to hide it. It may cause some bug issues on my page which would somehow affect my company's webpage branding.

Its great

Its been good

Pros

Efficient and affordable, easy to navigate.

Cons

Nothing much in particular, its just a good app

A great tool to track trends on your website

Pros

This is a great tool to track how visitor trends change based on your updated content.

Cons

The map tool could be optimized for easier use.

User Experience

Overall experience is great because it allows me to know and target the audience that are interested in my work from different countries.

Pros

Detailed report that shows where and how the visitors are able to find my website and live update of viewers around the globe.

Cons

If the reports are downloadable it will be perfect because I work better with papers.

Great app for Wix starters a little expensive though

The world user entries are really useful for me. I can analize how many people and from which countries they are getting to my web site.

Pros

The analytic summary you have is great. How you are able to see all the information within the time frames are great. The most useful app the world map and the total visit count

Cons

The price, it costs the same as Wix. So, if you are realistic this is a complementary tool I would think that it might cost around 4-5 usd.

Really straighforward and helpful software

Pros

I like the layout of the software. It's simple and aesthetic. The features are also really good and give great insights such as most viewed pages, where the user is from, what links they clicked on to get to my page

Cons

More clear on the location of where the user came from.

Why I would recommend Visitor Analytics

Pros

I love Visitor Analytics because it helps us at Zinora Media to determine where to retarget our advertising. The user-friendly interface lets us analyse all website visitor data that we need in order to further increase our business opportunities.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about this software!

Visitor Analytics

Overall a good product but it can't compete with Google Analytics in respect to gathering demographic data. Also you obviously can't directly link it to Google Ads. So If you want to analyze your Website for the purpose of optimizing your Ads you rather go with the Google products.

Pros

It was very easy to install and start using. The functions are good to start out getting information about the usage of your website.

Cons

The options are very limited compared to Google Analytics.