Wdesk Reviews

4.56/5 (36 reviews)

Pros
  • Intuitive and easy to master
  • Everything is in one place and we don't have to download anything.
  • we use it everyday, easy to connect with MIS and ERP software. We get clear picture using the data figure generated through it. It has helped us a lot in taking many crucial decisions because of the inside data it produces out of our ERP system.
Cons
  • No cons so far, working perfectly alright.
  • You wish you could learn all the features at the get go.
  • It is overall slow, and the features we want and that we feel should be basic and already included do not come out very quickly. We would like it to be more trackable, to show completeness and also use it for external tracking. All of the tracking features that are included do not work for us.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Emily Pressler

Wdesk- Business Solution for Your Needs

Reviewed 2017-04-13

I've had great experiences with Workiva/Wdesk. They are always releasing new features to enhance the usability and are very open to receiving feedback. My customer service representative is extremely knowledgeable about the tool, best practices, and my company so that I get the best solution every time. The hotline is open 24 hours a day so even during crunch time, I know I can get assistance. The tool helps with SEC, regulatory, and internal reporting, as well as audit, presentations, data collection, you name it. If your company has data, Wdesk can help.

Jesse Berglund

Grass is greener with Wdesk

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-04-13

Wdesk is a dependable, collaborative financial reporting platform that is supported by a dynamic accounting software company with a culture of continuous improvement. We made the switch to Workiva two years ago, and I can assure you the "grass is greener" on the other side.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Karby Nichols

SEC Filing Made Easy

Reviewed 2017-04-13

Workiva has made the overall process much easier, from pre-cycle to filing. There is less stress about timing, input and revisions. XBRL has become manageable and dare I say, enjoyable. I know without a doubt if I get stuck and need help, my CSM will be there to guide and help. Workiva is a great product that myself and team find very user friendly.

Dana Diedrick

Webfilings

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-04-13

Webfillings has a lot of potential and works for us now but the overall the software is slow and we are not able to do everything we'd like with it and the new features do not come out very often. Customer service has always been great.

Pros
Everything is in one place and we don't have to download anything.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Sandhya Chakrapani

Essential resource for SEv Filers

Reviewed 2017-04-13

With a very small staff, I succeed in filing on time, every time with Wdesk and the awesome customer support team at Workiva.

Pros
Intuitive and easy to master

Cons
You wish you could learn all the features at the get go.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Anand Sharma

Best software for compliance & reporting.

Reviewed 2018-10-04

Pros

Cons
No cons so far, working perfectly alright.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Alex Derrickson

Workiva - All Around Home Run

Reviewed 2017-04-13

I've been using Workiva since 2011, and I've had nothing but great experiences with them. Navigating through Workiva is a breeze and their customer support is fantastic.

Amy Collmeyer

Great tool!

Reviewed 2017-04-13

Working in Wdesk is extremely user friendly. It makes collaboration and filing easy and the customer service representative are always ready to help!

Joseph Murphy

Sussex Bank Review

Reviewed 2017-04-13

Overall our experience has been great. I would recommend the system to any or all peers. The support team have been a pleasure to work with.

Douglas Ivill

Pinnacle Review!

Reviewed 2017-04-13

Workiva has been outstanding for issuing our 10Qs and 10Ks and the customer support is terrific. Would highly recommend!

Anna Whitman

So user friendly! Great customer service!

Reviewed 2017-04-17

The WDesk software is incredibly user-friendly and the customer service and outreach team are phenomenal to work with!