Adobe Acrobat Pro Logo

Suggested alternatives

jotform-4-0
abbyy-finereader
jotform-sign

Adobe Acrobat Pro is the most familiar, easy, smooth, and full of functions and features. Digital Sign is wonderful and the templates are amazing.
Adobe Acrobat Pro is very secure, we used it to create a template with restrictions in some content, which was fantastic. In addition, we trust the digital sign only from Adobe.
The quick conversion of PDF to other formats is also very helpful for me and as I'm an active user of Adobe Creative Cloud so I keep using other Adobe apps also and it's integration is also very good.
Not at all, maybe the multiple tabs could be a problem to managed when have several open.
Only when it gives the error messages due to updates.
Adobe Acrobat Pro is slightly expensive. Frequent updates are annoying.

Paul D.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1,001-5,000 employees

Adobe Acrobat in the Professional Services world

Pros

At our company, we use Acrobat Pro to edit documents, add e-signatures and manage multiple files combined into a single PDF. The form field builder allows us to add interactivity to virtual sessions easily and also making quick edits to documents. We also utilize the Save As function to Word or PPT when we can't find the original and the output is pretty close to the original with editable text fields and formatting.

Cons

The new interface has taken some getting used to but I am used to it now. We'd like to use the collaboration tools more effectively and have really scratched the surface when it comes to the tools available.

RH

Robert H.

Newspapers, 1-10 employees

Universal document tools!

Great experience! A lot of useful features that makes your life easier..

Pros

Every tool you can dream on when it comes to documents, contracts and many more in one app. Been using Adobe Pro for some time and I can't imagine working without it.

Cons

The price can be lower and support is annoying because you need to pass an AI bot before talking with an real operator.

Sayma B.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Really good for what it is.

It's a great tool where you can do everything in one go if you have a subscription.

Pros

I like how it has a lot of extra features which other pdf software don't have, for example redacting. You can convert pdfs into a lot of different types of files without having to leave the document or enter another page.

Cons

Sometimes it's a bit fiddly to click on something but other than that it's quite easy to use.

PS

Patricia S.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

Awesome but pricey!

Overall I do think its a great product. Very trustworthy results.

Pros

I love Adobe Acrobat, it has easy to use features.

Cons

It is way too expensive considering there are free products out there.

BI

B. I.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Adobe Acrobat is great but at a cost

Overall, Adobe Acrobat is a great tool for document creation and designing fillable forms. I just wish it was not so expensive to purchase.

Pros

Adobe Acrobat makes the process of creating and editing documents in pdf simple and easy to do. I like the form creator tools and how smooth it is to create fillable documents.

Cons

Adobe Acrobat is costly and unless we use it for all our document needs we have not been able to justify the cost. Since many of our online products now come with built in surveys and fillable forms. we don't use online documents very often.

GH

Graham H.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Acrobat Pro

Pros

We like the interface, super easy transition from Reader to Std or Pro

Cons

The cost is a big factor, we have decided to remain with Adobe for the time being, and just in the midst or transitioning to subscription licensing.

AW

Anna W.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

LOVE LOVE LOVE Adobe Acrobat Pro

Pros

Adobe Acrobat Pro is the absolute best in document manipulation and management. Everything from adding signatures, to editing documents, to creating forms. I have been a HUGE fan of Adobe Acrobat since the very first time I used it years ago. The makers of Adobe are absolute geniuses. Anything I could possibly want to do with a document, Adobe has made a way to make it happen.

Cons

The cloud version and the app are different. They look different, but more importantly, they work differently. I am hoping that the software creators will start making the app and cloud versions work more like each other.

ZW

Zyad W.

Construction, 51-200 employees

The #1 PDF Editor

Adobe Acrobat Pro is the most important software on any device, and I have been using it for a long time, but I am using many other applications that provide some missing options in Adobe Acrobat Pro such as the OCR.

Pros

Adobe Acrobat Pro is the most used PDF editor in the world. Adobe Acrobat Pro has many good features, I like the user interface of Adobe Acrobat Pro as it is easy to use.

Cons

Adobe Acrobat Pro in my opinion is not the best because it consumes a lot from the recourses. Also, the OCR tool is bad is the worst, it does not give accurate results, and does not support many languages. I wish that Adobe Acrobat Pro OCR supports Arabic language.

Mahesh S.

Computer Software, self-employed

Adobe Acrobat Pro is best for PDFs and Form digit signature

Making safe forms, sending them for signatures, making registration forms, and using online storage. Adobe is time efficient in many situations. I like to use Adobe Reader to read medical books and articles because it provides a good reading experience and lets me highlight key passages for taking notes. One solution offered by Adobe that has successfully solved issues is the ability to manage documents remotely.

Pros

A powerful tool for creating and editing PDFs, Adobe Acrobat also allows us to read PDF files. When editing, we can add images, logos, and other content.

Cons

Adobe acrobat Pro except for charges of premium features which is very high. And the Speed is sometimes become slow but the overall performance is good.

Komi a.

Accounting, 51-200 employees

PDF convertion

I liked the software since i discovered it and we still using it

Pros

I have a nice experience with the adobe acrobat software and it gave us the opportunities deal with our professional documents . the software helps to convert simple document into pdf files and uploading dignital signatures on documents works well for us. We generally use it to manage documents too.

Cons

The software doesn't need to pay before using it and i really appreciate that so anything is least on it.

Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 employees

"From Paper to Digital: Adobe Acrobat Pro's Document Capture Magic"

Overall, the mix of sophisticated capabilities, usability, and integration options makes Adobe Acrobat Pro a popular choice for many professionals and individuals who interact with PDF documents frequently.Certainly! Here are a few key items to remember regarding Adobe Acrobat Pro areComprehensive PDF editing, Form creation with fillable fields, and PDF conversion.These are just a few examples of how valuable and versatile Adobe Acrobat Pro is. The software offers a full collection of capabilities for producing, editing, protecting, and collaborating on PDF documents, making it a significant asset for individuals and organisations who work with PDF files.

Pros

Advanced tools for document commenting, review, and collaboration are likewise highly rated. Furthermore, users frequently compliment the connectivity with Adobe Document Cloud and other cloud storage services, as well as the smooth interface with other Adobe Creative Cloud products. Overall, it is an application for all paperwork needs.

Cons

I've already stated my displeasure with Adobe's software update practises. Updates may bring new features, but they may also bring bugs or compatibility concerns, which can disrupt workflows or necessitate debugging.For casual or infrequent users who only need basic PDF functionality, the level of intricacy may be intimidating. Everyone may find the learning curve steep or the software to have more functionality than they require.

FQ

Farah Q.

Architecture & Planning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Document facilitating software

This program has helped my office print less and also has led to a more streamlined workflow. It has increased our work efficiency.

Pros

Being able to edit text as well as mark up documents with comments helps facilitate both editing and group review. The comments feature allows multiple users to engage with a document without altering text. I like the reply feature for each comment which allows for tracking of collaboration between users.

Cons

I do wish this software could accommodate additional file types or be able to convert other file types to PDF format. The software can sometimes be slow for large files.

VP

Vanessa P.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Adobe Acrobat is Amazing

Adobe Acrobat Pro is my go to software for saving files. As mentioned above I enjoy the ease of editing and sharing documents. It is very user friendly and easy to manage and learn how to use all of the different tools.

Pros

I like that I can add notes and pin them to certain sections of the document for others to see. I like the ease of editing PDFs which allows for them to be clean after editing rather than things being misaligned.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about Acrobat Pro.

WS

Waheed S.

Construction, 51-200 employees

The one and only for managing PDF

Pros

Adobe Acrobat Pro is the best software for managing PDF files as it has many powerful features to browse, comment, and edit PDF documents. Also, you can edit texts, images, and shapes easily with high-quality features. Adobe Acrobat Pro also has a great and beautiful user interface.

Cons

I do not like the OCR it is very weak when compared with other OCR tools and it does not support many languages.

OM

Oscar M.

Research, 201-500 employees

The tool for my workflow

Pros

As a researcher the use of documents is so often. Digital signature with certificate feature is used on a daily basis, and it works perfect. One of my favourite tools from Adobe Acrobat Pro is PDF Editing. It allows me to do small fixes and edit on document with no effort. There is no reason to convert to other formats, and then to PDF again.

Cons

The main disadvante I found is the performance on Apple Macbooks. In comparison to Windows, the performance is a bit slower, from my own experience.

dM

dovenain M.

Computer Networking, 1-10 employees

Adobe use for Pdf files sharing and converting

The softwarr is offering a perfect use to everyone whose really tried it.

Pros

Adobe software is always useful for me when i am looking for a software to help me converting some of my files into pdf. It helps me too to edit texts on documents when i need to change them. the software is very easy to use and didn't required me expenses

Cons

The adobe acrobat software is not difficult to use and doesn't have features that are appropriate.

HJ

Hailey J.

Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

Just makes my job easier

Overall, Adobe Acrobat is the best program for any business. Definitely makes my job easier

Pros

I cant type out everything I love about using Adobe acrobat, its just a great resource to have in a business. I use it every single day from signing contracts, building submittals, editing document, etc. if you aren't using it you are missing out

Cons

I cant think of any issues I've had, there is nothing I dislike about using this program. I think its the perfect resource.

AA

Alaa A.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Best PDF software

Adobe Acrobat Pro is the best of PDF files and the oldest software.

Pros

Adobe Acrobat Pro is very secure, we used it to create a template with restrictions in some content, which was fantastic. in addition, we trust the digital sign only from Adobe.

Cons

Adobe Acrobat Pro updates are many and annoying

YY

Yoosuf Y.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

PDF Editor

Really Easy to edit PDFs with the tools and easy to fill forms with signature and also edit scanned documents.

Pros

The feature to convert scanned documents into PDFs and edit them is easy

Cons

There isnt any feature missing that i would be needing in editing documents and filling forms

AA

Amber A.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent!

Pros

Being able to delete, drag and rearrange pages.

Cons

When filling out forms, lets say you put an electronic signature. Once that happens, the entire document is "locked" meaning you can't type anymore. There should be a warning before this happens.

RA

Rahul A.

Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Edit PDF and manage documents

Pros

It offers advanced powerful editing features for PDF and even allows users to modify texts, images and graphics within a pdf file. Also, it offers tools for creating interactive forms within PDF files.

Cons

The tool is quite resource-intensive especially while working with bigger files and it can impact the performance of the process, also the costing of the product is on the higher side.

CK

Cassie K.

Food Production, 11-50 employees

User Friendly and Time Saving

Pros

The convenience of being able to send documents for signatures. It is a real time saver.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve, but easy enough to google and find the essential 'how to' video or descriptions.

HP

Hilary P.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Daily user-can't get along without it

Pros

I love that it is easy to edit almost any form. Bookmarks and notes make it useful for presentation, collaboration, and group editing.

Cons

I don't have any problems with this program.

PM

Pranjal M.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

A comprehensive tool for PDFs

Pros

I liked the user-friendly interface and every option is well organised and intuitive. Also, it is functional with Windows and Mac both, which makes it easier for users to work on different devices. It also offers a range of security features that helps in protecting sensitive information.

Cons

It is a bit on the expensive side. It also might lead to some performance issues especially working with large PDF files. The mobile app of Adobe Acrobat has some limited functions which can be improved as well.

SN

Shilpa N.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Modify pdf with Adobe Acrobat Pro

Pros

It is very much secureWe can do everything with pdf in a perfect manner.The perfect App for managing documents.

Cons

Cost should be reduced.