Adobe Document Cloud Reviews

Adobe Document Cloud

Cloud document management with e-signatures

Review Summary

Pros

I like to use Adobe Document Cloud, because with its help I can securely store my important documents. The software integrates perfectly with Acrobat, as well as many other products of this company.

Tanya G.

Overall wonderful, very professional customer service and great functionality make it a win for us.

Its ability to transition seamlessly between hardware platforms in impressive and handy, especially with a mobile workforce. Editing and signing on all of these a relatively simple.

Tim S.

Cons

The security of documents is my primary worry. There has been no breaches or problems that I have seen or heard of, but it nonetheless remains at the back of my mind.

Tim S.

It's a MAJOR problem for real estate contracts. They are constantly changing the interface and how it works, which has caused numerous disruptions.

Kathy B.

4.4

Best read and edit PDF

I Am in love with how simple the user interface is which allows you a quick understanding on how to use and share.

Pros

I really like how easy it loads documents both on desktop and mobile. It makes doc seem lighter and sharing it so easily on almost all platforms.

Cons

To get edit one needs to pay for it, not full free but still the best, the user interface is simple and easy.

The best software for storing PDF documents in the cloud

If you use PDF documents in your work to achieve your goals, I recommend that you use the Adobe Document Cloud, since you can successfully manage your PDF documents from the cloud, allowing you to share them, edit them and add signatures, all with the highest security offered by the prestigious company Adobe.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is the best cloud hosting service for creating and saving PDF documents. It has two options, one free to try the software and the paid version in which you can enjoy more storage capacity in the Adobe cloud, you can transform scanned files into PDF documents, you can edit and share PDF documents in real time, you can create personal signatures for your PDF documents, you can integrate Adobe Document Cloud with other Adobe enterprise services and improve your user experience, you can also use this software from android and IOS devices.

Cons

I have no complaints about the options offered by Adobe Document Cloud, it is an extremely easy to use software, and its integration with other Adobe services makes it quite complete and very useful for the development of your work in your company.

Used to Love It, Now Eager to Escape

I was satisfied my first two years. It wasn't perfect, but it was good, certainly better than other options. But now, I hate using it and want to find a replacement ASAP. In fact, I'm searching for one tonight, which is how I came across this review request.

Pros

I liked being able to create electronically signed forms on my desktop computer and send them for signatures, and to have the ability to edit .pdf files and provide tracking when needed. I had another program that could do it, but for twice the price. Plus, the other service provider is a company I didn't want to do business with as they are a threat to my industry (Zillow to real estate industry.) But I'm ready to sleep with the enemy because Adobe DC is constantly getting more worthless and difficult to use.

Cons

1. No option to flow a contract. If I send Client Joe Seller a document to sign, and then want to send to Client Jane Buyer without exposing their email addresses to each other, I cannot do it. I have to print out a document signed by one party, scan it into a new document name, and send to the next party to make this happen. It's a MAJOR problem for real estate contracts! 2. They are constantly...

Love the features

Overall, Adobe Document Cloud is beautiful and easy to use.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is easy to use. All of the features you want are available. I love how it doesn't use memory on my hard drive.

Cons

I do not use this software too often so paying $12-22 a month is an unnecessary costs for us and adds up by the end of the year.

Makes my work easier, opens up lots of possibilities - but has room for improvement

Pros

Ability to edit PDF's Can create PDFs with content from various sources We use it to distribute documentation to our users - easy to modify and redistribute so they always have the latest version Ability to combine PDF files, re-arrange and delete pages Great tool for research - save web pages as PDF, which you can later edit to combine with other info.

Cons

The editor is fairly primitive, in fact, it says if you want to do a lot of editing, it is better to do that in another app (such as Word) and then copy that content back into the PDF (or create a new PDF). Exporting to Word does not act as you would expect - instead of creating a normal Word document, it inserts sentences and paragraphs into separate text boxes, which may look fine to the observer, but is practically impossible to edit. You're better off with copy/paste functions, which give you the text but not the formatting.

Amazing must have tool to work on documents (PDFs - for sure!)

Adobe Document Cloud is a great reliable tool. Definitely worth learning.

Pros

I love the cloud approach of adobe and I love the way they embrace new tech. Adobe documents is the tool I use almost daily to work on my documents and do the edits that I need during the work process.

Cons

One of the things that I do not enjoy is the fact that due to extensive growth - Adobe Documents became so big - it might be confusing. It takes some time to explore it and learn all the tricks as some of them are hidden and not known until you discover them.

Easy way to view your documents

Pros

The pros of using adobe document cloud is that you can save and view all your documents in one place. Its really useful for students.

Cons

The cons of using adobe document cloud is that the navigation to open up documents can be confusing.

Great for Professional Looking Documents

Pros

I like the ability to turn our microsoft word documents into adobe documents. We also have the Acrobat DC version which allows me to edit PDF files, including turning them into editable PDF forms.

Cons

I wish you didn't have to pay for the Acrobat DC version that allows you to edit PDFs. This should be something free to use if you have the basic version (just my opinion). Also, conversion back to word is not that great, often getting the text wrong.

Adobe document cloud has enhanced my productivity

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is one of the top application which I use on daily basis and too often, it never let me down by increasing my productivity. It not only allows to access through Computer but with other devices too and also integrates with various crm applications.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike in Adobe cloud, its covers all aspect for which its, best value of money & great time saver

Adobe Cloud offers a competitive program to viewing online documents

Pros

Adobe Cloud works effectively at quickly converting documents uploaded from online onto its interface. Documents are easily viewable, can be edited, and displayed underneath an umbrella of unique features that AC offers.

Cons

Negative aspects of Adobe Cloud include the inability of new users to fully understand the product through a difficult-to-use interface. Personal experience has shown that obtaining the fullness of AC takes outside research to fully obtain, while other competitors excel in this category by offering simpler and more user-friendly alternatives.

Document Cloud

I absolutely could not live without my Adobe Document Cloud!! I use it daily for business and personal documents. It is a must have on my Note 4 smartphone..... I am not a big fan of opening business email attachments in Word, so I am constantly using Adobe and storing all of my files in my Document Cloud. I also use a laptop, and an iPad for business daily, so all of my documents are synced between all devices. It truly makes my life so much easier. I work from home and am constantly receiving emails from my corporate office that contain attachments I need to save...,just a click and they are on all of my devices!!

Pros

Ease of use. Synchronization between my Android phone, iPhone, iPad, and my laptop. So convenient, simple, and very quick to save documents to my Document Cloud.

Cons

None. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about the Adobe Document Cloud. I love it!!

Adobe Document Cloud is a good all-in-one service

Pros

It helps our admin department with signatures, documentation, and easy access to their files. Its simple to combine with other adobe software and it also works with a digital signature creation tool (WACOM). Its a very powerful tool if you work with PDF's all day.

Cons

The installation was difficult on some of our workstations. The technical support for Adobe over the years has been a hit and miss. Either software becomes unsupported or I have to rely on answers from a community of users.

Adobe is stellar!

Pros

Just like anything else adobe makes this app is stellar, use it across all of my devices as it connects instantly. Highly recommend.

Cons

Can not really think of anything except it may take a while to synchronize at times; this may be due to my poor internet connection at times.

Cloudy day

Pros

I like the ability to move from workstation to workstation with this. We usually have multiple staff working on a file or nap. This makes it easy for all to access

Cons

The Adobe documents in progress are large and sometimes slow to load. If there were a way to limit which parts were needed at a particular station while still keeping the whole together, that would impressive the functionality for us.

Cloud is the way to go

Pros

This makes sharing and updating documents a breeze! We use it across teams and never have to worry if people are using the current versions of documents

Cons

We prefer to create the documents in other applications - Word is usually better for creating new documents, We had slow turn around times with the customer service

Adobe Document Cloud

Pros

It has the Adobe Reader DC included in the package. That's all i wanted and/or needed.

Cons

I don't have a problem with the software per se, but the way they administer it. Every so often i have to re-sign into Adobe to retrieve the license i have. But recently they changed the website and it took me over an hour just to find the download link to my product without being redirected to the 'Free Trial' page for a subscription i already have.

A 10-star review that is actually worth it!

Pros

We'd tried EVERYTHING to work collaboratively in the cloud with large files in programs like InDesign and Photoshop. Before using document cloud, we had tried OneDrive, DropBox, and FileCloud. This is by far the fastest, most reliable, and easiest to use.

Cons

No cons I can think about. Other than that not everyone at the company has Adobe licenses so we had to get creative about sharing logins and files for the people who don't need the full-blown Adobe suite but still have to occasionally access docs in the cloud

SImplified the process of working with PDFs significantly

Pros

First of all I am loving the clean interface online! With all documents accessible in the cloud that you can easily access and send for signatures or assemble pdfs with ease. I did not realize prior to using the cloud, how time consuming pdfs in general were.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons for Adobe Document Cloud as it is extremely helpful to have. I feel that the editor for your stored pdfs could use improvement but that is the typical process of things.

Fast and easy

Pros

it is great for fast and easy conversion

Cons

sometimes it is not as smooth as Apple software

As a writer I find Adobe Document Cloud invaluable

Pros

I am constantly saving documents and articles to read later for research purposes and having adobe document cloud means I know that all my documents are in a safe place and I can grab hold of them easily without taking up huge chunks of space on my laptop.

Cons

The occasional downtime of servers is annoying but you get that anywhere with any cloud based server.

Used for Signatures.

Pros

This makes it very easy for completing official documents that can use an electronic signature. Would recommend highly.

Cons

Unable to change some documents because they are locked by the creator which can be an issue and have to send multiple documents.

Good Software with room for improvement

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a wonderful tool using which i can easily creating new documents, sign existing documents and combine documents.

Cons

Handling larger files (say a few hundred pages) making the tool a little slow and laggy. Possibly could be due to the system configuration but I have tried to two different systems and faced the same issue.

Great app for customizing PDFs

Pros

Pretty essential for combining images to create PDFs, for editing PDFs, as well as filling out forms and signing documents. Has plenty of great options and features to make it a great tool for any business.

Cons

It could be made a bit more intuitive as to how to use the various tools. Definitely some room for improvement, but overall a helpful tool.

Dated and bloated PDF app

Pros

Just like most Adobe software you'd be hard pressed to find something you can't do it in, and that's great!

Cons

It really seems like PDF software should be free/ included in some kind of bundle when you buy a computer these days. I don't understand why signing a document electronically in 2018 should be so fragmented.

Love all Adobe apps

Pros

Easy into use Easy layout Can transfer all of docs to clients to sign with little computer knowledge.

Cons

No cons about Adobe document app. I use this for work and personal. Store all work related docs in this app.. If anything I would have to say it should be able to