Asana Case Study

Asana

Project and work management for teams of all sizes.

4.38/5 (6,858 reviews)

Asana use case: Fernando Garcia Esparza

Fernando Garcia Esparza

28th of November, 2016
A is for Asana and Awesome team!

Asana is very user friendly and so much more than a to-do list as most people think. Being able to plug every task at hand from either my computer, phone, tablet, or email makes this product crucial to my day-to-day operation. With tags and assigning tasks to other individuals within the team, everyone stays on track and knows what steps are going on.

What do you like best?

I love how Asana makes communication between me and my team seamless. Also, the easy layout makes me concentrate on each project and take it one step at a time. The way Asana is helping my team managing all our tasks is simple awesome. Its too easy to use and connects the entire team together.

What do you dislike?

Nothing particular, at the moment but I think if I had to say one thing it would be that the notifications are a bit heavy. Not that that is necessarily a bad thing, but sometimes having notification in your email, inbox logging on and calendar can feel a bit much.

Why did you end up selecting Asana over other applications?

Asana has more features for free and also, I think it has better user experience.

What is your main use case with Asana?

Task managing and team collaboration.

Give one example how Asana has improved the way your organization functions

Asana is giving us the opportunity to have more control over our task tracking, thus is helping us being more productive.

What is your ROI?

None by now.

10/10

Recommendations to others considering Asana

I would highly recommend Asana to any company. Whether large or small, Asana has the necessary tools to keep employees, projects, and the company on task.

6-12 months