Azendoo Reviews

4.63/5 (59 reviews)

Lesley Hoops

Organization for A Committee for Planning a Non Profit Fundraising Event

Reviewed 2017-04-07

• The "Facebook" style activity feed was by far everyones favorite. We could quickly catch up on what was new. The UI is clean and easy to understand. • We used the polls feature frequently too. • One BIG Pro was how implementation of Azendoo reduced the number of emails I had to manage during the event planning process. Every one could access files that would typically be an attachment to only a few people. They could get and give updates in real time and have everyone on the team informed without a single email. • The Calendar feature where we could assign tasks and due dates kept everyone on schedule and accountable. • Individual user preferences. I love that individual committee members could set their preferences for notifications • The Non-profit rate was extremely generous and made the service very affordable in a situation where budget is everything. • My Rep, Deborah was very helpful, thorough and quick to respond. • There's an APP....

Yves Behaghel

Friendly collaborative App

Reviewed 2017-01-25

Looking for a tool to boost the collaborative work within the IT team, to accelerate the exchange of information and to enlarge/enrich it (quick ideas, feeling, thoughts delivered in an informal way, as it comes) and eventually get rid of the long list of emails! I decided to launch a pilot with a few motivated members of the team (4 out of 16). We are currently progressing with the usage and our positive appreciation is increasing day by day!Friendly tool, simple but efficient features, adapted to the daily work! Do help to gain basic productivity and free our mind for other strategic thoughts! Nice mobile app to have all tasks/subjects on hands. Very good support, help, and recommendations from Azendoo team, largely available!

Cameron Deml

Great experience. Very functional and adaptive software.

Reviewed 2017-05-05

Great organization and productivity tool. Wonderful customer support. Really appreciate the Azendoo's team to evolve the software based on member comments and feedback. I really appreciate how available, receptive and helpful the staff is! Moreover, the continuous improvement are fantastic and seem to incorporate many changes addressing member concern or issue.

Spencer Anderson

Great product with a great future!

Reviewed 2016-08-25

I started using Azendoo as a personal organization tool and task manager. After a short period I showed it to the management team at my company and it was quickly adopted and spread organization wide. It is a great tool for managing multiple teams / projects at once! It has resulted in a decrease in the amount of time we spend on meetings and an increase in people just getting shit done!1) The activity feed takes many conversations off of e-mail chains 2) Multiple projects can be quickly organized and accessed 3) Tasks can be generated from multiple places: yourself, your team members, e-mails, messages, etc. 4) It is integrated with google drive and dropbox 5) It is constantly under development, so improvements roll out often

Marie Mérouze

Awesome for teamwork

Reviewed 2016-08-29

We've been using Azendoo nearly from day 1 and it has helped us a lot streamline every zillion of to-do list we have. Working with freelance subcontractors is also made a breeze with this tool, and saves us from exchanging tons of emails (which is a blessing).great sharing features, detailed task-oriented co-operation tool, organize your tasks by subject, sort tasks by sense of emergency (now/later/one day)

Denis BERMON

Superb ergonomics, great functionalities, amazing people

Reviewed 2016-09-02

We are a marketing and communication agency made of a few associate directors and a vast network of expert partners in complementary areas to ours. We benchmarked the most recommended Social Project Management tools, including Asana, ToDoist, Trello. Our definite choice goes to Azendoo without an hesitation.We were originally looking for a tool with which we could have contextuel conversations about projects and tasks, instead of having confusing email+IM+sms conversations. Ergonomics are great in Azendoo : having dicussions about tasks and projects seems very natural, and we can follow-up our exchanges in their context. That's exactly what we wanted.

Alexandra Coughlin

Overall, I find this product to serve it's function of communication software well.

Reviewed 2018-03-09

ease of communication, having separate subjects keeps things organized. My favorite dimension of this software is the option to communicate in both public and private on this app. I use it primarily on a desktop and find it to be thorough in design in planning what a team needs to communicate effectively.

Jackie Emilo

I use azendoo at work to communicate with fellow managers

Reviewed 2017-09-20

I like that you are easily able to tag people in conversations and get information to multiple people at the same time.

Jonathan Henderson

Really nice compare the others

Reviewed 2017-06-30

Facility to work with the teamSimplicity and function. I like to report the task of today tommorow. I like the sub task really much and the app.

jacques moulinec

Great personal task and collaboration platform!

Reviewed 2017-10-24

Enables to structure time and prioritiesEase to use and productivity is great. Very easy to set up a new vteam and work jointly quickly on new subjects

Jeferson Carlos

My opinion about Azendoo

Reviewed 2016-11-14

I started using Azendoo in my company (focusing on presentations and consulting here in Brazil) and I have noticed an increase in productivity, because Azendoo integrates well with other tools and the visual and resources stimulate the work of the team.The tool offers many options for managing projects and tasks. It has numerous possibilities to build workflows integrating with other tools. Incredible visual and seamless synchronization between devices.

Rashel Alice Réguigne

Perfect for a team

Reviewed 2016-11-14

I really love Azendoo and it makes my work easier: I can see easily all my projects, organize the tasks, give the goods documents (and my team can find them in 2 clicks !). Sometimes I give access to some subjects to my clients and I can not work without today. For me, it's the best solution to work when you're a team.

Gregory Duquesnoy

How can I do before ? (really !)

Reviewed 2016-09-02

Azendoo is used in our company first for the task management, but is very appreciate for the thread tool that helped us reducing the number (=tons !) of (useless) emails we were used to send each userless emails, more exchanges, clear to do list per project, comments on tasks, customer support very friendly and effective

Thibaut Roche

Easy to use and user friendly !

Reviewed 2017-12-19

Perfect to follow and manage team tasks, share information, organize work and schedule missions. Allow to conserve history for recurrent realization.

Bruce Jeffrey

Easy to Use; Robust Features

Reviewed 2017-01-23

Azendoo has been easier to use than I anticipated. We have a team of five people and we use it to coordinate about 20 projects. Nice feature set and they keep releasing upgrades.Ease of use; good feature set; good value for the cost.

Lisa Harris

It's absolutely the easiest and most cost effective project management app out there for freelancers

Reviewed 2017-05-01

The platform is super simple to use and easy on the eyes. It's perfect for freelancers who don't want to spend a ton of money each month for similar platforms.

Ellen Patterson

An incredible collaborative work tool

Reviewed 2013-07-29

I've been trying/using lots of apps like "Pure tasks": Do, Asana | "Hybride": Trello, Podio | "Personal": Wunderlist, Astrid, AnyToDo, RememberTheMilk, Orchestra... but with little success over time... when the service was not closed as (Astrid with Yahoo, and soon Orchestra...) Now, I'm using Azendoo since more than 5 months which I discovered thanks to their partnership with Evernote as I'm a heavy Evernote user. Some people would say they do Task Management or even Project Management. Which is true... but I think they are more about Facilitating Teamwork. We are stickin' to it as it is really powerful at providing context to what you do and sharing information while working as a team... Plus they recently have been adding Box integration which we are also using with my team... :)- Nice interface - Great mix of Tasks/Messages/Files - Evernote, Box and Google Drive available in one place - Repeating tasks - Voting feature - Frequent updates with great features - Responsive support - Free unlimited invitations

Jerome Collomb

Very good software for project management

Reviewed 2017-01-03

I've been using Azendoo for the past year and it's just something I couldn't work without anymore. It makes project management very easy. You just need a couple of hours to get used to how it works, and then the whole team can use it to track tasks and projects. It's integrated with most of your marketing stack. Support is friendly. Plus, it's French and made in Bordeaux. Hey, what's not to love about them? Joke aside, go for it, it's really super great.Available on web, native app, iOS, and Android.

Cindy de Bruyn

Excellent task management software for the freelancer!

Reviewed 2018-01-09

It has streamlined my work and allows me to keep track of work coming in from multiple clients and never miss a deadline!It's got a clean, easy to use interface. It checks 99% of my requirements and it's easy to use and get to used to!

Fabian RICHARD

Very helpful tool to organize actions of my Dept.

Reviewed 2016-08-29

Azendoo is very easy and ergonomic for managing actions as todo list. We use it from more than 1 year and it is very useful for my organization.- Global ergonomy - Windows and Smartphone client

Michael Grimm

Great Social Media Feel

Reviewed 2017-01-23

After testing several like-minded project management apps, our team found that Azendoo nearly perfectly fits our bill. The ability to communicate easily with our team, post files for review, and have a central location for proofing documents. There are also some fun aspects to the program. The ability to use emojis, have a "watercooler" project and to post gifs make for some inside team entertainment.Social type interface, Task tracking, priority star system.

Jeremy Piehler

Great project management tool for teams

Reviewed 2017-02-01

Azendoo is a fantastic tool for collaborating with teams on projects where there are many tasks and multiple people responsible. It is easy to use and there are tons of great integrations with other fantastic tools like Evernote. If you lead people and need an affordable tool for you and your team, check out Azendoo. The integrations and communication elements are awesome!

YANN CANARI

A significant collaborative tools

Reviewed 2016-08-29

We use azendoo for our cross-functional teams. We also use it for remote management with several teams working on the same project. Azendoo is the perfect tool for us and we are very satisfied.We appreciate its ease of use

Francielle Bárbara

I love the interface clean and easy to use

Reviewed 2017-06-08

If compared to competitors like Asana and Wrike, Azendoo is the easiest to use. I can do everything I need without looking for tutorials, that's great.

Tom Shankle

Good for now still evaluating.

Reviewed 2017-06-30

We're trying to organize our tasks and avoid exchanging tasks back and forth via email. Emails tend to get lost so...Fairly easy to add Tasks and Subjects. Learning now how to add Tasks via email. I need more time to fully assess. We've used tools before and have abandoned them. Hopefully this one is a keeper.