All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Azendoo Reviews

A significant collaborative tools

We use azendoo for our cross-functional teams. We also use it for remote management with several teams working on the same project. Azendoo is the perfect tool for us and we are very satisfied.

Pros

We appreciate its ease of use

Cons

Perhaps the task of research is sometimes a complex a bit.

I love the interface clean and easy to use

Pros

If compared to competitors like Asana and Wrike, Azendoo is the easiest to use. I can do everything I need without looking for tutorials, that's great.

Cons

At the same time that I find the visual clean, I miss more color. The Tasks Separator might be attached to these tasks. If I move it, all the tasks attached to it move as well. I also miss a bigger insight into the description of the projects, where everyone can go there and see what it's all about. It would be nice to also have a bigger insight into what each one is doing, as it exists in Basecamp.

Good for now still evaluating.

We're trying to organize our tasks and avoid exchanging tasks back and forth via email. Emails tend to get lost so...

Pros

Fairly easy to add Tasks and Subjects. Learning now how to add Tasks via email. I need more time to fully assess. We've used tools before and have abandoned them. Hopefully this one is a keeper.

Cons

1. Unable to provide a priority to a Task. Giving it a Due Date is not sufficient. 2. No easy way to export tasks given any number of filters. (all tasks for the entire company) - But I think I figured this part out today.

Very decent project / task management app

We settled on Azendoo because of its robust feature set and the ability to add and remove seats easily (other apps have a minimum number of seats for premium features). We are always looking for ways to reduce the number of apps we have to interact with on a regular basis. Its messaging app is very useful too.

Pros

All-in-one project/task app. Mobile. Messaging.

Cons

No kanban work view (we can live without this, but it'd be nice). A mobile app could be more simple.

so far the interface is very easy to use and keeps my tasks organized

1. Keeps me organized and my priorities/timeline straight 2. allows transparency in group tasks - especially when there is a new person coming into the group - visible group dynamics and workload is relatively defined.

Pros

I like how easy it is to work with. How simple it is for others to understand why/how I'm using it.

Cons

I would like to pin the most important activities to the top, or have a separate tab for comments regarding tasks in order to keep the overview of key things in the forefront without weeding through a bunch of "this task was..." notes.

Great App for Teamwork and Task Management

My team just started using Azendoo a few weeks ago, and it has totally changed the way we work together. Now, all of our information exchanges can finally happen in one place, instead of jumping from an overloaded email box, to Gchat and back to Dropbox. Our productivity has gone through the roof, and as a manager, I have seen a noticeable change in the amount of work getting accomplished.

Pros

File Sharing: Azendoo has integrated the ability to share Evernote, Gdrive, Dropbox and Box files in messages and tasks. Task Management: Personal to-do list management. Plus, the ability to assign tasks to co-worker and comment on the end result.

Cons

Mobile: The mobile app has the essentials but is a little basic. Wallpapers: I cant customize my application background with pictures or designs.

need communication help on the go!

We recently switched to azendoo from google drive doc's where all the management would go to debrief on issues. items became hard to track so we searched for a new communication tool to help!

Pros

I love that I no longer get tons of work email and texts, instead work shows up in Azendoo and I check it when I'm in a working state of mind.

Cons

I wish the website was optimized for mobile phones. I don't like that the app gives a different experience from the site.

Perfect tool for a starting business, even if we did not yet tried all the features of it.

I like the fact that it has become the first communication in our team. Tasks are dispatched between the members and can be followed from the start to the end. I also like the continuous evolution of the product.

Pros

It reduces internal emails to almost none! It is a great help for self-organization and follow-up of tasks.

Cons

Some little stuff to enhance such as notifications, or the mobile app, that does not offer the whole experience yet.

Azendoo for Creative Agency

We are a creative marketing agency that has been experiencing a steady incline of growth. We were previously using a lot of tools to manage our projects, clients, and team. But all of those tools made the information live in so many different places. Azendoo is the first tool that has increased our collaboration and organization efforts.

Pros

It is super collaborative but also really organized.

Cons

The cost for the time tracking service seems unnecessary.

How azendoo.com is different from getflow.com

Pros: Azendoo.com is free for 10 users or less You can set a date and time to email reminders You can attach files from PC, evernote and google drive, whereas getflow.com allows only PC and dropbox.com files azendoo.com has a lot more rules as to whom can view or partake in messages Although this app does not have a real calendar, however, it does allow you to group your task views by...

Cons

We had to quit this product because our guests experience & mobile experience were overridden w bug

We’ll miss some it’s well-written code and for getting us into good habits communicating in-app instead of text and email.

Pros

Notifications were top notch! A Notification “Center” plus email and badge options made it easy to keep track of messages. Drive and other third party docs were loaded into the body of messages elegantly.

Cons

Buggy. Too buggy on apple and android mobile. Guest experience on mobile was too buggy as well. We decided to leave the product after nearly a few years for this reason.

Easy planner that helps coordinate your clients

Pros

I love the "Daily Planner" email that I get that outlines the different tasks I need to do that day in order to stay ahead of the game. It has seriously reduced anxiety and streamlined my process

Cons

I wish it had an hours tracker included, as this would improve invoicing and streamlining of my entire business.

It really helps us communicate!

Helps us keep track of various projects and progress

Pros

Love how easy is was to get our people on board! The learning curve was very simple and it helped us keep projects in order...

Cons

Wish it had a better "landing' page....would love for the mobile app to be easier to see at a glance what was going on with the team overall

I didn't realize I would be charged but had important information saved in saved in Azendoo

Pros

I use this for self-scheduling not for my team. I like that I can keep track of my projects and action items without having multiple paper to-do lists.

Cons

I wish I could easily print my tasks and sub-tasks within projects. I use them to keep track of agenda items for various meetings and projects.

Perfect work place app

Group discussions are quite easy to conduct on this app. Search option also works well. Overall it is a great app.

Pros

This app enhance the online work experience. I enjoy using this app because it is user friendly and easy to set up.

Cons

Nothing negative about this products. It’s a definitely a winner

Azendoo has made work life easier.

Pros

I like that you can easily retrieve old tasks and keep subjects separate. You can also break down tasks into subtasks.

Cons

The only con is that it isn't integrated in the software we are already using. We all have several tabs open at a time and we wish we had something that could do it all.

Azendoo

Great product, we Switch to Azendoo from the competitor as they didn't offer all the features we were looking for. Azendoo is really good and helps to track task and timelines.

Pros

Task Management integrated.

Cons

Sometimes the Windows App is slow and Desktop notification doesn't always work. Same on iPhone app.

Great task manager

The app is good. The best is the speed of adding new spot. The price is a little expensive for a small team. It may lack a screen to view "ToDo, Doing, Done" in columns. Great job !

Pros

Speed of adding new task

Cons

The price

Generic Azendoo Review

Overall it has been good, although I do not use it as often as I used to.

Pros

I like how you can manage major projects and assign tasks to each project that can be checked off as you go.

Cons

I wish I could more easily print my tasks lists. There may be a way to do it, but I can not figure out how and am pretty tech savvy. I also do not use this for my team's project management. I subscribed to this platform for personal time management and project management, so that feature is not helpful for me personally.

Easy project & tasks management

Azendoo is a SaaS tool that allows you to really quickly setup your task management system. thanks to the app ubiquity (Web/Mobile/Desktop apps available), one can follow up a large range of projects and team work. It is also very easy to add links to your favorite file/note sync system (Evernote/Google Drive/Box/Dropbox...) to share info more deaply. A must have for project management !

Great app for teamwork

Azendoo is a web app made for teamwork. You can easily sync your team thanks to the timeline (discussion in real time), the projects (where you can add docs, tasks, people, discussion), and the delegated tasks (create a task and send it to your teammates). More over Azendoo is a great way to get things done in time. You can easily organize your todo list thanks to the intuitive task board. Try it! You'll never go back to your odd tools

Improved team communication!

Pros

Azendoo is great for enhancing team communication and enabling collaboration around projects. While I've used a lot of team collaboration/project management tools, Azendoo has a great interface and format that makes it easy to stay up-to-date on the latest projects and tasks.

Cons

I haven't had any issues but have heard others on my team talk about limited integrations with other platforms/services.

Great tool to help our organization move projects forward!

Pros

This software highly encourages and facilitates collaboration and team work! There are so many functions that it provides, and it's jut a great resource for project management!

Cons

There are so many functions, it can be a lot to learn and incorporate into the organization. A few things don't sort in ways that would be more intuitive.

Certainly the best task management app

Azendoo is clearly made for collaboration. We've gone from Trello to it because it allows more flexibility and a better management. The customer team is also great, ask for a new feature, if it's a good idea they add it !

Cons

Good, but with a few hitches that made us look elsewhere

Pros

Organized, easy to find things, board view is the best viewing option for tasks (we tested it in beta), customer services is Top Notch, very fast software.

Cons

No spell checker on the app, no time management for individual projects, the chat system is rather slow to navigate, the interface is a tad bland, hard to reassign tasks to employees.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.